Why are most the alt coins in the red? Bitcoin didn't go up. Da fuck is going on?

Why are most the alt coins in the red? Bitcoin didn't go up. Da fuck is going on?

eth

Eth is killing it right now. Combine that with the bots praying on several of the smaller alt coins.

Why are people even buying ETH at this point.. jesus christ.

Holding eth since it was 18 euros, feels good man.

buy niggers
get in thread
keks will be had.

Bitcoin is being dethroned. In two months ETH will be king of the cryptos, the smart money is realizing this and exiting into ETH now.

The fuck are you talking about?

No idea, but I just lost a fortune from short positions I placed on ETH, because I kept thinking there was going to be a retrace after hitting ATH over and over again.

I'm ready to pull the plug and close my positions. When it gets this stupid, there no measure of just how stupid it will get.

It's an overpriced shitcoin that only pumped this much because of the EEA which has nothing to do with the currency.

You know what's better than that?

Not living in the Eurozone.

Can't be that smart if they are only just realizing this. You could see Ethereum in first place from a mile away if you took the time to actually research and understand it.

>superior to bitcoin in every way
>shitcoin
This is what delusion looks like.
>B-But bitcoin is limited in number
More bitcoin will still be being issued for the entirety of all of our lifetimes.

>thinking ETH is going to replace BTC
>calling others delusional

Yes, Ethereum will never replace Bitcoin in the eyes of people who hold onto it like their first stuffed animal. Most people who don't have some kind of nostalgic attachment to Bitcoin are going to pick Ethereum though.

Yes it will, its going To take less than a year. Bitcoin will still remain valuable, but i see it like ether is going to be cash and bitcoin like gold

Same thing here. Last night should have been an easy short game.

Woke up to -2BTC, really dented my profit margin this month

Wtf I love smartwatches now

>t. Jews

Because it's gonna hit $1,000 soon and rival Bitcoin for crypto dominance???

>source: my ass

SUICIDE
W
A
T
C
H

WOW ETH IS PUMPING AND DUMPING AGAIN THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY WEEK

Bitcoin and eth are different one is a currency one is a platform , please tell me you guys understand this most basic info and aren't completely retarded

Ethereum is more of a currency than bitcoin despite not even attempting to be one. Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin out there and nothing more.

ETH will always be Pepsi it will never be Coke.

>2018
>ETH at $3000, BTC at $500
>Fuck ETH, stupid pepsi bullshit ponzi scheme
>At least I can buy more authentic Bitcoin™
>Don't these idiots know the supply is limited? In 80 years they won't be able to mine anymore.

>2018 ETH at $3000

Stopped reading right there.

You have no idea what you're talking about wow Bitcoin is insanely better as a currency. ETH is pumped shit

I'm in both Zcoin and UBQ both going up lmao
kys