Lost my savings guys. I tought we we're going to double our money with the Digibye moon. But it was a scam...

Lost my savings guys. I tought we we're going to double our money with the Digibye moon. But it was a scam. I figured it out, but to late. Thanks

When investing in anything, follow these three simple rules:

1. Must offer reasonable utility
2. Must have a proven team
3. Must hold for long-term

Gains are guaranteed. That's why ETH was such an obvious buy for anyone with a brain 1 year ago. And that's why ARK is the next obvious buy for anyone with a brain

>putting all of your savings into an alt coin
>instead of 80% into BTC/ETH

You deserve this but you're probably lying

It's not a scam, just the crypto market is full of weak hands, like losing the competition was something bad. It was a win-win for them, but these fedora neckbeards have no clue. You have to realize that the majority of the people are dumb and the market is driven by the majority, so trade like a fucking retard and make some money.

Btw Digibyte will moon sooner or later anyway – screenshot this.

DGB isn't a scam in the sense that it's a pump and dump scheme. DGB just isn't very good value wise.

i trippled my money and still have some dgb left over. if you lost money on dgb then youre just bad and should probably give me all your dgb

Why should digibyte be 2000% higher than it was a month ago? Nothing happened.
The competition was basically the only thing giving this value this high. And they failed.

Basically thing. It's overvalued. Now it's just approaching the value it should be at.

Most twitter traders are confirming that DGB is done for.

Why are you random newcoiners/dumbcoiners still shilling for DGB? It really doesn't make sense.

DGB was a good short-term trade prior to the competition ending. It's an awful awful long-term trade.

Sell your bags and buy RDD now. You will make more than you lost in a month.

It's still very undervalued in my opinion, it's way better than other coins with a higher valuation. Sooner or later it will become something, look how long it has been in the game. This is similar to all the people who freaked out after pretty much every bitcoin dip way back.

It makes perfect sense though, of course they don't want to lose their money.

I like DGB, it offers the best solution to transfer money between two exchanges. Fast and little to no fee.

How did nothing happened? Did that Citi competition invite just fell out of the fucking blue? It's pretty clear the devs are doing some work and improvements.

Stop listening to everything Veeky Forums says. Do your own research, trust your gut and always hold.

I had 350% gain dunno what you are talking about. I only put .3 eth in anyways

I tought it would be easy money, so I jumped in, not knowing where I jumped in. Stupid yes. But with all the hype I tought that was the game plan. But it ruined my life

how is ARK any different from this ruleset than ANT, REP, or GNT?

Newfag detected. Stop lurking Veeky Forums all day or else you'll fry your mind with shill information.

DT6w6yDStKupzzEPzeoiR3ZJGWVnbhUHYm

I will make thos bags lighter for you

I swear Veeky Forums is full of retards buying high and selling low. Well, I guess my gains have to come out of someone's pocket. Thanks :)

Where did all the DGB posters go? Did they literally kill themselves?

I cashed out on Wednesday and made a tidy profit. I bet you retards fell for the Friday presentation meme.