Message from Digibyte Telegram channel @JaredTate

Message from Digibyte Telegram channel @JaredTate

"Its been a rough couple of days for all of us here at HQ... We will be back soon with more announcements. We lost the Citi T4I Challenge but look on the positive side, we have meetings with Singapore Gov officials in the coming month and excited to present a prototype DigiID to them. We had a lot of exposure and still getting follow up mails from a lot of potential partners. Genuinely excited about the future, A top competitor won yesterday and nothing but positives to take home from it. And the playstation launch is expected in the coming days, do stay tuned as we will announce more about this on twitter! As always looking forward to the future!"

Sounds like a defeated man trying to stay positive, if you ask me.

People gave their money to this guy? Looks like he has a mild case of Downs.

>singapore
holy shit my sides. So they lose, and their recompense is that they are in talks with the Singaporean government.
L M A O
M
A
O

I think it's 100x more retarded that 'investors' (ie newfags cannibalized by an aggressive marketing campaign) were banking on a retarded Citi T4i Challenge thats purpose was merely to advertise the corporation's 'good-name'

The newfags are too easy and too lazy to do their own research. The mere fact that these DGB devs put a huge emphasis on such a shitty competition tells you everything about the projnect

>playstation launch is expected in the coming days

GET IN NOW

link or it didn't happen.

Join their telegram you imbecile

>Telegram

Is this the fucking 1800s?

Jarhead here.not gonna lie I used.... what's thye the point

>

Iam actually holding dgb bags right now but that made me laugh

every time

Well if you don't want to subscribe to their telegram, their carrier falcon service is just as fast

2little2late Jared my old pal

The minecraft partnrship was annouced today, get in the market will integrate this news tomorrow

Also why doesn't he post shit like this on Twitter?
Yeah because so many people want to go sign up for telegram and then go find your message in the chatroom or whatever.

Maybe that guy on bitcointalk was right, why do they need to be so secretive from the rest of the outside world with stuff like this?

Exactly. Im getting sick of all this slack, discord, telegram, reddit, twitter, bitcointalk bullshit to learn about dev news. Just put it on twitter and call it a day. But they wont do that.

Can this guy live a painful life for what he's done to us?

>playstation launch

Buy the news, lest you lose!

You only have yourself to blame. Pretty sure he didn't expect the price to surge 20x a month ago either.

Did he got the BTC?

Fuck this faggot Jared bitch.

i lost a big mac and fries to this fucker.
im not to worried.

ACTUAL QUOTE:

"Hello everyone! So a great company with advanced facial recognition was selected today. However we are still in the running for over 30 awards in July presented in Washington DC.

We have made several great connections with several people at Citi, MasterCard, PwC and Microsoft. As well as some government authorities. We have several meetings setup.

They will continue to introduce us to new clients and future partners. All the main major global awards have not been announced yet. These will be announced in July.

A huge thank you to the community for your support for this event! We have had a tremendous outpouring of support! Remember we are still in the running for the Global awards and we think our chances are good! We are starting to actively talk and work with several of these big companies! We are looking forward to the future of DigiByte!"

that message is fake lol, w don't invite fags like OP to telegram. here's the real message

>So a great company with advanced facial recognition was selected today.
>facial
this piece of shit thinks hes sasha grey now. the cucking audacity of this fruit by the foot queer.

>Sounds like a defeated man trying to stay positive, if you ask me.

You think winning coins just keep going up and up with no dip while the founder rubs his cock in everyones face?

DGB is currently being targeted by a highly sophisticated FUD campaign. Look at the posts you're seeing, this is way beyond generic saltiness (not to mention - every coin is crashing - yet looking on here and twitter you'd think it was DGB alone). Someone with a lot of money is paying for this, literally some Cambridge Analytica-tier shit.

I might buy DGB for the heck of it when it hits 500 then. It's piece of shit coin though. It's going nowhere but to 0

The only question is who the fuck would want to psy op DGB. you don't just slightly alter a quote (while keeping it realistic) like OP did unless you have a serious ulterior motive

>might buy DGB when it hits 500
>it's going nowhere but to 0

buy high sell lower confirmed

Buying on the way up.

Yeah but right now its a shitcoin

sold at the peak. regretted it at first but now i don't.

>cringey anachronistic logo
>cringey name that sounds awkward as fuck when said aloud
>cringey generic manlet-looking spokesman

get back to me when company learns what marketing is.

This guy even looks like a retard. Everyone was bitching about his suit not being fit, even with a fit suit he still looks retarded.

They should have gave Chad Thundercock the presentation and not Jared "I'm a fucking cuck" Tate.

price of the coin is irrelevant to the DGB store for psn games at this time. Anyone can buy $20 of DGB if its at .000001 sat or .01 sat.. it dont matter. Now if it was an amazon or something with a shitton of customers..the buy pressure to raise DGB and stabalize it makes sense.. not a store that will likely have less than 100-10k customers. Yet some think this will raise its price back to the price 48 hours ago

I do hate to say it, but these threads are being slid. On a board this slow. The shilling is advanced by a coordinated power like said...

It's a fucking sinking ship

get teh fuck out

>feel when buying stuff for singapore waifu with dgb earnings

Is there any other coin in the world that can provide such happiness?

This

Ive been saying this since day 1 of shilling. They literally just need one fucking person on their team thats not an autist or perhaps some qt girl.

You're right this is just fucked.

If I've learned one thing as a Mayfag, dgb will moon. Spooky stuff. Why lie about the telegram shills? Is the Sharpie in the pooper part of your plan?

They used to have a girl, she was there last year at the very least it seems.
She's gone now though, she was too good for them though, or she realized they were going nowhere. She works at a real company now.
generalassemb. l y
/ instructors /
tina - goguia /
(Veeky Forums is fucking stupid and I can't post the link except like that)

Pretty cute