No memeing. How the fuck is this sustainable

No memeing. How the fuck is this sustainable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it happened literally all of last year (2016).. BTC was climbing just like this for about 6-7 months and then finally hit $1000+ its not like we haven't seen this kind of growth before.. but it still worrys me

It isn't.

Somebody is making bank today. Many more are getting their wallets vacuum cleaned

Korea and japan are nations of people disconnected from reality. If it wasnt a bubble now it certainly is lmao

This gains are sustained through the smart contracts powered "coins" that are popping up daily, which burn gas and create scarcity...

Considering how many ICOs are still TBA this price is only going to go up from here.

And I'm not even holding this shit...
>What am I doing with my life?

There might be a possible rise again on Monday..or Tuesday.. considering people are probably seeing this shit and thinking FUCK.. and wiring over money to coinbase etc.. and the money won't get there till like Monday, Tuesday.

Use debit and get assraped by fees but it's still worth it imo

It's not, check sell orders.

Yeah true but there will probs still be alot of people in this situation.. imo

meme magic

unlike bitcoin, ethereum has an actual use, to some degree, and it will only be expanded, the fact that EEA exists is only another sign that it has some potential to deliver its promises

bitcoin is too expensive and too slow to be used for actual money transfer, it can now only be used as an hedge and middleman to buy altcoins with on exchanges, and can be hyperinflated easily

>mfw I wired over 3G's on Thursday
>mfw I bought 3G's more ETH before tonight's rally

It's not; UNLESS YOU KEEP BUYING IT MUHAHAHA

i sell 2% of my eth each hour for 5 hours now, going to buy the dip

Go home seth

ethereum foundation premined 77% of all eth tokens that exist.

this is a scam of epic proportions.

yeah and 85% of all bitcoins is owned by 10 whales

what would you prefer, most coins being in the hands of developers, or in the hands of kikes and gooks that only cares about their own profits?

yep I have £900 ready and waiting in coinbase to buy the dip

>this is a scam of epic proportions.

Go on, user...I am skeptical.

>
>yeah and 85% of all bitcoins is owned by 10 whales

No one know about that. Even the biggest wallets cointains less then 1% of all the bitcoin.

Presumably the whales would split them up, but you'd be able to retrace a family of wallets all having similar balances or getting transfers from an original parent wallet.

>Hey everyone, come buy these e-coins, there are only 100 of them so they'll go up in value
>Owner actually has 777 of them stashed away
>People buy 100 coins, eventually worth thousands of dollars each
>Owners sell their 770 coins and make a shitload of money and destroy the market

I want to invest more! Should I wait for it to dip? Is it gonna dip?..

And knowing it would destroy the market, why would they want to destroy the market?

That's like saying Warren Buffet could crash the price of Coke stock if he just put in a $1 limit sell order on his shares. Like, no shit.

>Sell your 77% premined coins at ATH
>Become billionare overnight

>"Wait" and "don't destroy the market"
>Wait so long that weakhands sell, tank the market cap, and you no longer are a billionare

Do you think a bunch of Russian hackers care if their "market" becomes a long-term thing????

But BTC isnt a scam.

im going to give you some real world advise from an actual no shit finance guy

something that can aggregate 30 billion dollars is not a scam

Do you think millionaires, let alone billionaires, have ever actually done this?

If they want money at any time, they'd literally just get secured lines of credit at a bank. The dynamics are different from pump-and-dump shitcoins you're used to.

"something that can aggregate 30 billion dollars is not a scam"

Pic related, mate. You can't even use ETH for a single thing yet. Nothing but FOMO speculative mass hysteria.

Uh, what?

Wasn't there just a movie on this called, "Wolf of Wall Street"?

dApps

Fun fact: The December-February peaks weren't market prices, but futures contracts that historians misrecorded.

(If you want a counterpoint to what he said, go with this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme)

when everything is great and there is a bull market they won't sell their tokens. When they have a situtation like bitcoin faces now (which they will, many times over because they're a more ambitious project, they'll be sitting on billions of dollars and would be retarded not to sell.

Quads of truth. SELL SELL SELL

That's the same ownership dilemma of Bill Gates, or Jeff Bezos and the board of Amazon, or Sergey Bring and Larry Page. When to sell?

But hitting rough patches in a multibillion dollar endeavor is fundamentally different from being fly-by-night scam artists. The closest analogy is maybe Theranos, but ETH is much more transparent.

checked :o