Nobody concerned that our beloved ark dipped hard today? How long will this go on? Sell those bags?

Nobody concerned that our beloved ark dipped hard today? How long will this go on? Sell those bags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g0Dsd6kLr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ill take the bags

fucking weakhands all over this board. FUCKING HOLD AND MAKE MONEY

Why would I care about day-to-day swings on a long-term hold? Besides, a lot of alts are down because of the insane ETH rally.

Look at these walls. We're trapped between 32k and 35k.
Ark has been taken over by whales who are accumulating a SHIT TON of Ark right now.

Short story: ARK is a long hold user.
Plus DPOS gains if you have 10k or more that will be significant. Remember to speculate ARK increasing AT LEAST by $4 by the end of the year. That's an incredibly low estimate looking at how it's popularity is increasing at an increasing rate and the recent GO implementation. Vote on the biz delegate and we can all share the meat

the whole concept of ARK (delegates) rewards those who hold the coin long term, so why would you sell? It's not gonna moon today or tomorrow, so just accumulate slowly like everyone else

Ark bros seem like a smart bunch, they all see the true value if this coin. This is like when Etheruem first started being spoken about here in when it was just a couple of dollars.

We don't need no weak handed looking for 100% unsustainable pump & dump every day weak hands here. If you're one of those then you can walk the plank.

What are some good indicators that the coin price is being manipulated by bots?

The huge buy walls and sell walls at predictable points. The constant 1 satoshi under and over real bids. Also this.

They are bragging about it on irc

This. And as people were saying in the other ARK thread, all top coins were under whale manipulation at some point, even ETH, which stayed under $10 for 2 years. Wait for the team to hit some milestones and it would slowly but surely gain traction. If they achieve what they are trying to, you'll be glad you knew about this now.

Sorry forgot to tag you, I'm quite high atm.

Major dip incomming

I hope you have strong hands

the bot killed the coin

im fucking buying everything

This is just the start of a bearish trend. I expect it to stabilize towards the 24k or 25k sats.

this is one of the few coins with an active community behind it. it's fast and simple. good desktop tools. delegate system is awesome. and it's not even dipped that bad. just a lot of commotion / uncertainty around alts atm because eth. really good time to get into a lot of alts right now, including ark.

I'm buying more at 25k
Bought in at 20

It's a long-term hold. It's like buying sub $1 ETH, since ETH hovered around the same price range for over a year before pumping up to $5-$10, which is when it was shilled hard on Veeky Forums in late 2015.

If it dips more I'm buying a shitton.

It's too soon to get into Ark. Look at the charts, it's gonna dump more, then stabilize then moon again.

The whales are in an accumulation phase and have to drive the price down to the point everybody panick sell.

Ark is a decent coin, at this point potential value is pure speculation, worth to hold till smartbridge release - will see a huge jump

well it was supposed to be stabilized today but btc is apparently rising even more in price causing the dips in all coins to be amplified, including ark. i think it'll be fine, don't really think it's over valued yet.

testing 29k stats
Shit is bleeding as we speak

WHY DID IT DIP BELOW 30K I THOUGHT IT WAS THE FLOOR REEE

it's gonna drop all the way to about 20k in the next couple of weeks ( unless you get a huge announcement)

27k in sight

things are about to get nasty

of you say that, Im selling now

fuckkk

WHAT THE FUCK. DID YOU GUYS PISS OF THE WHALE??? WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE. NOW HE'S CRASHING IT THROUGH THE FLOOR.

DONT FUCKING SELL. HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hodl tight

Good. Time to buy some more ARK, baby.

lol if you're not buying the dip

Is this the robotic whale malfunctioning?

meh i'm selling and taking my profits to ETH, fuck this shite

No, they tattled on him and he's throwing a tantrum by making the ark cheaper.

Good.

Hopefully the bots and manipulators have finally got the fuck out. Shake these assholes out.

Yeah sell the dip and buy the tip, right?

The guy who owns (or is admin) of the bot website Trader Daddys got doxxed.

Maybe there is some correlation. I hope so. Hopefully that whole scumbag crew fucked off finally.

Doubt it

Are you kidding? They are now buying at cheap price. This is exactly what they want.

Fuck I hope the dip lasts until my next eth mining payout. Need probably 30 more hours.

Surfs up bros! Pay attention to the data! BOTS ARE PREDICTABLE. Rides these cash waves!

KEKKKKKKKKKKKK. THE DUMP STOPPD. WHOEVER SOLD IS RETARDED. the whales are buying all of it back up.

I dont think having your name, your age, your life history, your social media accounts and the address of you and your kids home posted on Veeky Forums is desirable for any whale.

Well I don't know if he's the whale, but if he is I'd say he's a pretty smart guy and people should try to understand how he works instead of sending him threats

Your really holding a coin that is being pumped and dumped on you. The best advise is to sell with what ever profit and dont look back. Why do you think coins on here get shilled so much. Not help you make money but for them to make money. Ark isn't anything special. There tons of coins very similar. If ship hasnt started sinking it will soon. The only advise i will give to this board is don't sink with it. Dont follow meme coins.

Fuckin hell I always found this type of shit funny but the man has a fucking family fuck. Deeply conflicted about this but if it caused him to fuck off...

Speak english retard

it dropped because everybody was spurging out trying to get their BTC back to quickly buy some ETH as it was rising drastically earlier.

I hope it keeps dipping gonna put my portfolio on this bitch and forget about it forever.

I think anything short of murdering him is fair game.

same, i bought it low and was kind of sad that it stabilized over a dollar, not it's back to a solid price i can get behind. I unironically have full faith in ark

Jesus. On one hand, he should've prepared himself for the consequences of fucking with a chaotic market who's first purpose was to be used as a payment on the dark net. On the other hand, Jesus fucking Christ, his fucking family is in danger.

Can I get a rundown of what's going on?

whale driving the price down people that brought at higher price isnt happy cuz they bag holding. the good side is mother fckers sell all your arks and ill buy it all

Yeah right, if everybody used bots the entire market would stagnate and everybody would lose. It should just be done away with altogether.

Well he shouldve thought twice before openly bragging about how his bots were robbing people of thousands of dollars and laughing directly at them.

You do realize Bittrex offers API right?

If you're losing the game, blame yourself not the game or the other players.

This guy is smarter than you. Deal with it.

Smarter... but yet... his dumbass got doxxed.

I know more about him than I do about some of my friends. Real smart guy we got there. The first thing a smart person does is maybe not make themselves so fucking transparent on the internet.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for dogecoin.
Memes never die.

Almost everything is in the red today, why?

eth

Hard to feel sorry for him. He is literally scamming ppl out of untold sums of money , cheating ppl using unfair advantages.

Do you think shit will go back up tomorrow? All my coins are in the red, feels bad

idk probably we're in uncharted territory here buddy

Currently my ark exposure is 71.88%. I want to diversify and was planning to drop half of it for other coins. Put in a limit sell order 10 hrs ago. Was looking into other potential coins like UBQ, HMQ, FCT, ANT, WAVES etc. Now I am wondering if it is a good idea? I like ark, but my exposure is stupid. Any ideas?

Kek

make sure to hodl eth. Maybe strat. ant is good.

>HMQ
Here, give me your ARK, I'll keep it safe:
AbnGLXX8ggU9oqyrFL7GAnXxFJ5hnsaGtr

biz at 52!!!

How does one vote? I have some coin but I am clueless

ARK is the surest thing in crypto, unless devs fuck up bad

You have to download the ark client from their website, transfer ark to it (I did it from bittrex), then find the vote option. type in biz to find it and vote for your bros.

A vote costs 1 Ark.

I would maybe wait a bit to see if Ark dips some more so you could buy a larger share.

ark should be on more exchanges desu

Ark is back above 30ksats. Holy fuck it's flying

youtube.com/watch?v=0g0Dsd6kLr0

How the fuck can you guys take this team seriously?

HELLO TEACHER TELL ME WHAT"S MY LESSON

The incentive is profit sharing, right? Like for voting I will get ark in return?

yep

Correct, every ark that is forged, you get a piece of. I think it's something like 420 arks/day with 90% profit to voters. Keep in mind it's also relative to how many arks you have, those with 100k for example will take a bigger slice of the pie.

I'm not sure how that Veeky Forumsraeli in charge will do the payouts, but I have faith.

Seems like it's rising again.

Wait, so if the biz pool is, let's say, 1000 guys holding an average of 1000 ark each, then a guy holding 1000 (out of the total 1,000,000) would expect to get 1 / 1000th of the daily forged coins (meaning about 420 coins per day)?

That seems too good to be true. Especially if the value of ark went up to like, 100$ or something.

Why do you think we like Ark

Right but the numbers are kind of ridiculous though. Does what I typed add up? Is that how big the pool will be?

Also, is this legal? Can it be considered a form of collusion or something? Or is it just a legitimate thing that the devs know about?

And can you verify that whales have faith in this coin? That it's not just memes? I'm serously considering getting in.

ARK is going to win citibank bro, they also have a counter-strike server coming in the next 2 years.

i checked out cryptodaddy.com

did anyone try this? any reviews? im curious..

It's the reason why Ark was stagnating, if you want to moon don't bother. The owner also got doxxed today and the bot later shut off so who knows if they'll even continue with Ark.

Its tradersdaddy.com and yeah I tried to half ass infiltrate it and but it requires an invitation to really gain access and join their shitty scheme.

Will try it tomorrow.

I think you got it right, but there's going to be way more than 1000 people in there. Someone said earlier that the biz pool has $500,000 worth of ARK in there. Also, different pools have different ways of distributing the daily ARK, but the biz guy says that 90% will be going to us. As far as I know, other than the 1 ARK vote, you literally have nothing to lose by getting in

How does that work? You get Ark for playing? Ark for selling them skins?

I remember hearing similar things about DGB and Minecraft.

user...

Oh I know it's tanking. That's why I'm a bit hesitant on Ark

I think that the other user was joking, hence the comparison to DGB with the citibank and CS stuff

Lol

Oh fuck, I've been got, haha.

Thx for the response, man. Also, is this legal? Because I know the devs know about this, they've designed it that way. But the way people here are teaming up to pump their group seems like a form of collusion. Is it?