How was today for all of you? I myself made in excess of $6000 just by masturbating and and eating

How was today for all of you? I myself made in excess of $6000 just by masturbating and and eating.

NOT VERY WELL

I'm sorry to hear that user. Chances are the tables will turn ina few days

>jumped off the DGB train just as it began to dip and hopped on the ETH
Things don't get better than this

I was going to diversify yesterday with 15 ETH but decided to wait it out and see whether or not there really was another moon mission. That gamble paid off seeing as everything I was eyeing up is now down 40% relative to ETH

You haven't made anything.

made about 1k despite dgb.
a huge arbitrage saved my ass.

ok kid

Kek, it's 6000 minus the 30% to the IRS remember

How are you guys making money with crypto? I feel I'm being fooled by conspiring jews because all I've managed so far is to lose money.

Yes, I've only invested $400 to begin with, but it's already down to ~250ish. If my altcoins do not jump in value by the next three months, I'm just going to buy BTC and give it a call.

I hope so. Sold dgb with massive profit and lost good chunk of it by thinking LISK dipped at 500k sat. Then all other alts went down and only have 2eth. Real bloodbath, especially because I had 2 btc. Hopefully in a week I will be glad I didn't panic sell.

dont get into altcoins until you know what you are doing. learn to spot whales and go sight seeing. learn to hunt them out then ride the waves.

buy eth and sell it when you think its up. start slow too. get used to all the buttons and shit.

*had 2 btc at some point

I am in with 1500 euros since may 20th.

In the big picture it is not that much loss, but it still sucks because I am missing a day of potential growth. You quickly become used to these gains and feel shit when you don't get 10%

>cashing out back into (((fiat)))
when will this meme die?

sold all my dgb and got almost 30 ether out of it

if i had sold at ATH, i would have gotten 45 ethers tho, but oh well

atleast i still got 20x my cash back desu

I would have bought ETH at 20$, but I only had 100$.

Plus I still don't know how to loan bitcoins or ETH.

DGB lost me 20,000 today and i think im going to lose it all if it goes lower

I made a fatal mistake of getting attached to the coin, and dreaming too big.

I shouldve sold this piece of shit when I had the chance.

Goddamnit.

The hodl strategy is a damn meme, can't believe I trusted it. I actually fell for the $1 meme. Fml.

It hurts but that's the crypto game. I'm sorry for your loss, son.

fiat bagholders on suicide watch

>muh controlled inflation
>muh market cap
>muh tax man

I've learned a hard lesson too bud. Buy when the rumors start (omg minecraft, omg citibank, omg microsoft partnership), sell when the news comes out (shitty servers finally up, they lost citibank, etc.)

terrible. but first terrible day in a long time.

MY MONEY

fucking sell now, its going down to 200sats

Only make 3% profit today because all my alts are dipping hard despite eth mooning.

eth is dropping

Patience Desu, you will be buying rope in a year if it goes to a dollar

Hodling is a meme for shitcoins like DGB. It only really works on ETH and erc20 tokens.

ETH isn't dropping you absolute fucking retard, it's gone up like $60 today and is leveling out up and down

KYS literally