ITT: We thank based Ethereum for giving us FREE FUCKING MONEY

ITT: We thank based Ethereum for giving us FREE FUCKING MONEY.

If you didn't invest you're plain retarded. Buying this shit at 80$ was the best decission I ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THANK YOU BASED VITALIK AHAHAHAHAHA WE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEXT STOP LAMBOLAND

i always manage to buy back in at the right time, just before price doubles. meanwhile play with memecoins. Thank You KEK

VITALIK IS OUR GUY

This dude right here, the boss of crypto

Is it to late to buy in?

>sold the majority of my ETH (150) for posw in April

>Buying this shit at 80$ was the best decission I ever made.

Stay poor normie. I bought 100 at $10.

how many did you buy?

>sold 1200 ETH at $32

Kill me.

lolwut 32 was the middle of a bull run

Bought in 2 days ago for the first time at 265. Wish i looked into it sooner but im still happy for now. I wonder how next weeks festivities will affect it.

>some skinny russian dude afforded me a nice long vacation and paid off my car just by being a leet hacker or whatever

i'm p. sure crypto will be adopted by everyone, but i think it's going to be some apple-like company to make it. the nerd shit is a lot like the early internet days, but very few of those innovators actually lasted once access into the market was easy enough for business minded people to join.

High ATH: $358

Right now it's $321

Don't let it drop below $300 please.
Don't sell til August or the New Year.

Im staying in till august too

How many coins did you buy?

KEK

Does it help that I put the winnings into XRP and DGB sub 300 sats?

I've been in the crypto thing since 2013, but this fucking ETH just puzzles me.

It has literally NOTHING going for it.

what do you hink will happen on aug 1st?
bitcoin or ether bullrun?

do you have at least $300k worth of coins?

state-level pump and dump

Am I dreaming? Is this real? LOOK AT THE FUCKING SPIKE!

>what is EEA
>being this new

Bullshit

I heard it's something about them dealing with the btc problem of reaching the cap soon, mining becoming harder, fees larger, etc. People might be waiting to see eth finally kills it or I may be totally wrong. Personally don't see bitcoin dying in the next 5 yeas.

I bought ETH because Microsoft is backing it. Does that make me dumb?

no wrong reason to buy ETH.

The person who bought because he saw in a dream two nights ago it would hit $350 makes the same profits as the wonk who read the whitepaper.

Only $140k, so no, I didn't come out clear with what I would've had I just held ETH.

I'd also like to point out that I only ever invested $2500. So yes I bought ETH at ~$2. But in the end, I wouldn't say I've had a bad return so far; and I've pulled out some.

that's not horrible, and its pretty damn good considering you only put in $2500

Do you guys think this will ever actually go PoS?
I mean, if it does, that would be fucking ridiculous. You'd basically be sitting on money, making money with your money, forever, because everyone will be using ETH for everything because everything is ETH based.
Then when ETH hardforks you get people investing in the hardfork like ETC, and now you've got ETH and the hardfork of ETH, which is probably going to happen a billion times because ETH is just going to assimilate any new tech that comes along.
I mean, we talk about how there's no supply cap, but maybe that's a good thing. People don't like limited currencies like gold, that's old libertarian dreaming. ETH is what the bankers want, what their getting, and every single one of them that bought in is now even more filthy fucking rich then they were before.
What the hell is this going to do? Am I going to be a millionaire because I bought like 4 ETH? Is that even possible? What if millionaires don't exist. They'll just call them eth holders.
"He bought ETH."
"Did you hear, he has 1200 ETH!"
"That guy with the fleet of midgets driving lambos? I heard he got in when ETH was 5 bucks with a million dollars. He controls half of england."

DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$ - IT WILL GROWUP WITH PRICE !!!
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 500$ =15,000,000$
ETC
SOURCE etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply

lol I remember that guy

That was mostly XRP. I'm on a long hold just to see it hit $1 one day.

Do you guys think this will ever actually go PoS?
I mean, if it does, that would be fucking ridiculous. You'd basically be sitting on money, making money with your money, forever, because everyone will be using TrumpCoin for everything because everything is TrumpCoin based.
Then when Trumpcoin hardforks into Teth you get people investing in the hardfork, and now you've got Trumpcoin and the hardfork - Teth, which is probably going to happen a billion times because TrumpCoin is just going to assimilate any new tech that comes along.
I mean, we talk about how there's a 6 million supply cap, but maybe that's a good thing. People don't like unlimited currencies like Eth, that's old Fiat Banker dreaming. TrumpCoin is what the masses want, what their getting, and every single one of them that bought in is now even more filthy fucking rich then they were before.
What the hell is this going to do? Am I going to be a millionaire because I bought like 4 TrumpCoin? Is that even possible? What if millionaires don't exist. They'll just call them TrumpCoin holders.
"He bought TrumpCoin."
"Did you hear, he has 1200 TrumpCoins!"
"That guy with the fleet of midgets driving lambos? I heard he got in when TrumpCoin was 5 bucks with a million dollars. He controls half of england."

THIS: POS WILL NOT ACCEPT MINERS

no

I bought .28 at 18 dollars I just wish I bought more