So like, can we just all agree that believing one wing is "superior" is stupid?

So like, can we just all agree that believing one wing is "superior" is stupid?

Thanks.

The enlightened, mature ideology is old-school (pre-1970s) social democracy. Nazis, reactionaries, and communists are depraved LARPers.

Yeah, especially if you don't define what it means for something to be good.

It was the reactionaries who created all those social policies you socdem faggots now love to wank over, I'd be a little more grateful if I were you.

Nazi regime was objectively superior to Soviet regime

>This
yep

Certainly preferable to live in so long as you weren't "degenerate"

so why do stormfags hate the soviet union so much when it seems like something they would like? values strong men, a spartan lifestyle that rejects the ostentatious and decadent ways of the west, strong dictator leader, nationalistic spirit, militaristic.

That's not saying much.

So like, can we just all agree that believing """"neutrality"""" is "superior" us stupid?

Thanks.

Ideologues don't read.

more and more the younger generation of Americans (not the ones who grew up during the cold war) are realizing what European traditionalist and nationalist knew for a long time. The USSR are was ultimately better for the European race than America despite being exoterically communist.

They both are.
>Both will oppress you.
>Left wing nuts starve you to death
>Right wing cunts will drag you to unwinnable wars.

>The USSR are was ultimately better for the European race than America despite being exoterically communist
no it wasn't fuck off with that shit

No

You're right, German history and culture thrived under Hitler's regime

> from line of Mennonite refugees

> people actually defending Stalin

Then why did they get fucked so badly by the soviets in ww2

Compare conservative, White Warsaw Pact nations to decadent, anti-White west led by America.

Centrism is a lazy ideology for drunks.

When you're at war with literally the entire rest of the world, and outnumbered 100-to-1 it's a bit hard to win your crusade against the banking establishment and establish a true third way to peace.

Well if the whole world was against your regime i guess it wasn't that superior after all.
The USSR had by no means a good regime so i think they were objectively equally as bad.