ETH AND BIT ARE SHITTING ALL OVER THE MARKETS RIGHT NOW

STAY CALM AND DONT LET GO OF THOSE BAGS

LAMBOS BEING AIRLIFTED AS WE SPEAK

Correct.

ITT : C O P E
........O
........P
........E

eth being rocketlaunched right now is pure validation for the alt market and while a lot of alts are mooning (relative to last year) it really is a great time to be holding any altcoin since everything has a vibe of 'eth circa 2015'

If there are people who don't see this a minor setback and panic sell, they deserve to lose it all.

My Mooncoins are staying exactly where they are thank you very much!

they dont call them shitcoins for nothing

all shitcoins going to zero, even bayblade only eth matters

This

As soon as ETH stabilizes for a couple days the alt market is going Alpha Centauri, few certain coins in particular

this...
It happens literally every time bitcoin and now ethereum get volatile one way or another and people still freak the fuck out and panic sell

It's just sad at this point

ARE THE NORMIES AT THE DOOR?

You talking about emercoin?

Please be ark

WHICH ONES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ETH TOKENS LIKE BANCOR OR WAVES OR WHAT????

What happens with all my alts who are still rising??

Oh haha nigga i hodl 6k of that sheeeit yeahhhhh

who is this semen demon

oh haha breh well I hold 50 yeeeeaah

If say they rose 10% today they probably would have rose 30% if ETH didn't moon. Depending on why they rose they might rise even more when it stabilizes.

Can someone explain how this works. Aren't alts balanced against the price of BTC? Hence the 43% BTC dominance even though ETH is mooning out of control.

If ETH continues to rise, or it stays flat and BTC doesn't rise, it seems like alts are dead for now.

>tfw move my 3 ETH to ARK
>ARK dips hard, ETH goes beyond the limits of time and space
fuck

You don't have to trade coins for BTC, plenty of places offer trades for ETH or even other coins.

Just how retarded are you fucking people? It astounds me that you make it through day to day life without accidentally swallowing your own tongue or something.

Learn to hold for months at a time, if not more

That Ark is going to net you a higher return than the ETH would have, since it could 10x overnight at literally any second.

>calls me retarded
>can't dispute the FACT that alts are being balanced against BTC and not ETH

that's why you have both ;D
gonna make it senpai in like 10 years
t. 20 eth 6k ark hodler

>tfw no more reserve BTC to dump on alts

Coins are balanced against BTC, ETH, and USD...if something new comes around it will be balanced around that too. There isn't some fucking rule that everything has to be traded in bitcoins, in fact most ICO are currently paid using ETH. You should read around a bit before posting so you don't come off us a fucking idiot.

Who's else is buying cheap right now?

i flipped a coin a year ago and picked monero over ethereum

still sitting on a shitload of cash, but oh what could have been :(

You're the one who's retarded. If alts were balanced against anything other than BTC, then the whole market wouldn't be crashing right now as ETH rises. We're not talking about whether or not the ability to trade ETH for altcoins exists you double turbonigger.

What the fuck are you talking about? The same exact thing happens when bitcoin rises. People panic sell and chase like idiots.

I have 4 BTC, do I go all in on STRAT when it hits 22k, or ARK?

ARK is dipping like crazy atm, good time to buy

Of those definately ARK. HAVE FAITH IN THE ARK