Ok broskis, let's think now

Ok broskis, let's think now.

Which coin has the potential to be the next ETH. No shitposting please, let's have a reasonable discussion.

I'm thinking of buying this UBIQ coin but I'm not so familiar with it's tech and stuff...

Other urls found in this thread:

vergecurrency.info/richlist?utm_content=bufferfde2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strat, ant

ark or eos

Ripple will soon take its place as number one. TOO BIG TO FAIL

XVG is still undervalued right now imho. The thing has 400 pages on BTCC and is just over 100 sat.
And on top has some kinda innovative tech with TOR integration and dedicated wallet.
Will definitely get back up there when BTC and or ETH correct

yeah I have less than 10k ripple but I doubt that it will hit that price. The devs have too much of the coin and it may be manipulated.

Redpill me on strat and ant with 1-2 sentences pls

ant and ark

Devs put away 55 billion ripple and ripple gets destroyed every transaction

XVG is dead just because 100 cucks own 75% of the supply

vergecurrency.info/richlist?utm_content=bufferfde2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

sorry bro

why doesnt anyone mention zcash, its on the rise too

Waves

First of all, checked.

Secondly, I had a fucking "feeling" that XVG would moon and bought at 90 sat. I've sold half and I'm wondering if I should buy the dip.

yeah it's kinda TOR oriented crypto but there are plenty of competitors that provide anonymity as well.

Yup imma buy when it dips below 50 sats. Its already sub 130 LOL stupid fucking cucks

I see what you mean but if you look at those addresses individually you would see that only like half are active and the majority of the active ones have been accumulating even after the coin made 300%

Aeternity. Too bad you missed the ICO already and it won't be on the market for two weeks.

STEEM and WINGS

I have no idea I just got drunk and now I'm bag holding them. ;(

also checked
i'm not trying to hard FUD, as i hold 750k (bought ~60 sats) and will HODL for a long while
just trying to point that large supply in few hands. not sure if some/all is "burnt" but that's a large discrepancy

>"hey guys, whats the next big?"
>people proceed to list their bags

Strat and Ark not even trolling

well I'm just asking for a "reasonable" analysis based on people's opinions.

Redpill me on strat

First we had bitcoin - a pure store of value
Next we had ethererium - a store of value that can act as the base for a business
Next will be a business itself, built on the new blockchain technology, that does something useful. We are all VC investors now, looking for the next google-on-blockchain

[spoiler]research LBRY[/spoiler]

strat 100%

>strat
Lol. It is so easy to see when people started paying attention to crypto. Strat is babby's first massive growth. There is no reason that it is "the next eth" other than wishful thinking and ignoring history

DGB

Zcash reminds me too much of Zencash.

Zencash faggots can literally burn in hell.

Fine, let me give you faggots all a hot tip. Keep in mind I am not invested in this company but I have already made significant profits from trading it in the past.

Storjcoin

Why Storj? Doesn't Veeky Forums like Sia more? Well, they do, but Veeky Forums also don't know shit about fundamentals. Lets look at the bigger picture here.

Sia - Founded by 1 egotistical dev with an autistic focus on cryptography at the expense of usability
Storj - Co-founded by multiple people and they are expanding so fast they've already opened up MULTIPLE new offices (what's that - biz won't tell you how well they're doing? Biz don't know shit about anything.)

Sia - publicly hasn't raised anything significant, struggles to survive
Storj - has raised millions from some of the best VCs

Sia - hard as fuck to use
Storj - easy to use, has an elegant API and you can get up and running in less than 10 minutes

Competition - hype products going no where
Storj - routinely wins competitions, gets news coverage, new investments, and the company is expanding faster than anyone here realises

Sia - market cap of 400 million even though it has ZERO traction at fucking all
Storj - market cap is ONLY 40 million - it is profoundly undervalued

Now compare what Storj do to the average shit coin. They have a solid product. Solid team. Solid investors. Solid market-penetration strategy. And a solid fucking business model. If this were any other shit coin it would trade at above $10 a coin but Storj is ONLY trading at $1.20 USD. The reason is that they are a quiet juggernaut but they are uniquely well-positioned and the amount of support they've received already is more than enough to build a successful company. If you knew the kind of backdoor operations other startups were running you would realise that Storj are the real winner.

Mark my words: it will be worth over $10 a coin by the end of this year. You can even screencap this faggots. Storj are one of the most promising blockchain companies.

Whay do you guys mean when you say "sat"?

satoshi

I'm gonna look at Storj now.

>zcash
>99.37% price decrease since initial listing

seriously zcrash makes DGB look like an interstellar probe

And what does that mean?

kk well ill take my 20% growth anyday

Zcash has like a billion times more tech than digishit and it's already picked up by a large financial institution.

It should at least 0.2 but in all honesty 1 ZEC should = at least 1 BTC

Recently LSK caught my attention for some reason and I was wondering if GNT has a chance of becoming $5 + anytime next 2 years.

Lol it's so easy to see when people only look on Veeky Forums for all their decisions. Strat is made by bitcoin

Division of 1 Bitcoin, like cents for dollars