PLEB GUIDE

Ok listen up you crypto FAILS.

You know who you are:

>Just bought DGB at 2200sats, to the moon we go!
>got BTS in at 16k, guaranteed money brah
>WAVES YO, $7 and wont look back
>Bancor yeah no brainer man gonna be a BAT 2.0: 10x gains in 1 hour, already sent €10,000 to Bitcoin Suisse
>Ark my dude, blew past $1, fo sho hittin $2 by Monday morning no doubt

This is 99% of Veeky Forums.

You NEETs are missing the boat entirely. Recognize you're in too late or join the FMLcrew
Keywords: MARKET FUCKING CAP.

BTC: $48B
ETH: $32B
XRP: $10B
LTC: $1.5B

DGB: You're in at fucking 2200 sats with a $500M+ market cap. Nubs if this doubles let alone moons we're talkin $1 BILLION CAP. An overnight fucking Litecoin...? Get outta here with that delusional garbage. Mooning would mean DGB would be in Ripple territory.

Lel.

WAVES: $600M - high as fuck
Bancor: Overpriced as fuck Monday with their uncapped 1 hour ICO joke
Ark: $100M and no product..?

The ship has fucking sailed on them gentlemen, you bought at ATHs and now you're fucked

>muh long-term tho

FALSE. You goys are in this for as much profit as quickly as possible - Don't come at me with that BS

If you're gonna hop on the PND, stop being a fucking retard. Don't hop on some fucking already $400M market cap PND blowjob - there are THIRTEEN $500M+ cryptos - the chances are your dumbass isn't picking the right one.

If you want mega gains, stick to riding the ~$35M range or lower with decent tech

Quicklist:

1. BLOCK - Ark with 2+ more years of a developed product, already works, launching soon
2. BAY - interesting product
3. IOC - undervalued for upcoming launch
4. SEQ/DYN - these devs are onto something big

Class dismissed. Back to shitcoining.

FUD
U
D

BACK TO WORK SLAVE. YOUR BOSS WILL BE MAD AT YOU AGAIN

>bought DGB at 2200

>waves $7

Wtf nigga, this shit it will worth about $50 until the end of the year, anything below $10 is a good purchase.

I like you.
Invest on block guys.
And find your own gem under 30m marketcap.

Op has good adv

$4B cap at $50. Longshot by far. Decent product, not THAT decent

we need more anons like you OP

>not that decent
>people just created nigger coin on waves platform and are buying it "for the lulz"

That's the power of Waves to you.

I will not forget this OP.

Are you saying buy Ark?

Finally some fuckwit that actually understands!!!!!!!! Thank you based user, although I never complain cause i dump into their buy orders. But sick of hearing mooning, learn to math fags!

Nocoiner trying to learn shit here, so the bigger the marketcap and the lower the price. The worse it is? Take Siacoin, 411M market cap and worth $0.05. bad investment?

Ark will have its day, Blocknet will have that day first.

No. Price per coin doesn't matter. Price per coin is based on market cap/coins outstanding

>>WAVES YO, $7 and wont look back
That's me!

No its the other way round, smaller market cap equates to a higher price.

The bigger the market cap the less likely mooning is.

For example you here retards saying sia is going to $1.

At $1 its market cap is suddenly 10billion, which makes it as big as eth was like a month ago. thats never going to happen.

market cap matters but price is kind of irrelevant.

>>Just bought DGB at 2200sats, to the moon we go!

Welp!

Alright smarty pants. Explain STRATIS

>Bitbean

I'll just leave this here:

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

It's like I've been blind and you've opened my eyes. So look at the marketcap, and calculate if the coin can rise to what I expect it too without the marketcap getting way too high?

on the upside the total crypto market cap has increased another 10 billion over the last couple of days (another 10%). all that money's got to go somewhere once the inevitable profit taking happens over the recent ETH surge.

the thing is though, the market cap is increasing at a ridiculous rate. the total cap was 27 billion last month. the other day it hit 100 billion. something like sia doesnt need to get a bigger piece of the pie to hit 10 billion, if the pie itself is getting huger every day

Not him but yeah

I actually bought dgb at 2300, bts at 13k and waves at 6€...... oh and ark too for 1.16$ 2 days ago .... literally 25% down already lmao

might as well hold, my man. i bought monero at $10 and had to sit through MONTHS of $8,$6, fucking 4 bucks before it finally climbed out of the hole

It does in terms of market mass psychology. Like the user you're replying to, people are ignorant enough to believe that token price = total project valuation.

I'm to understand it's the same reason XRP is never going to moon. I've heard people say they will be worth $50 one day but that would imply the market cap is in the trillions.

Calm down, m8, waves was at $1.17 1 40 days ago, until the end of this month it will worth $10.

Screencap this.

This

>waves was at $1.17 1 40 days ago

Should be telling you that this

>until the end of this month it will worth $10

Is unlikely

>Calm down, m8, waves was at $1.17 1 40 days ago, until the end of this year it will worth $20.
FTFY. You're too optimistic

thanks for the knowledge OP

Lessons learned

DGB hit 3k sats at lest this montly dont sell dumbs kkk

Agreed. Waves is undervalued because people have no understanding of the technology or whats to come.

Colored coin approach isn't decentralization. Ark and Block have a major edge here. Not saying Waves is terrible, but just beware

Epic post.

>2. BAY - interesting product
found the bagholding dumbass

$29M decent value considering higher cap coins

the product is shit, and it's a product-coin, so the product matters

not him either but yes. people here get excited for low price coins because you can have like, several thousand DGB and they jerk off to the thought of it being worth $50 dollars each and then they never have to work again, but mooning to that level would be insane/essentially impossible because there's 8.6 billion DGB.

there's a reason coinmarketcap lists things by market cap size by default

Marketcap and coin count are the two most important indicator. Low count coins in mid cap with potential is where the big gains are.

Personally I am moving towards Ant Shares, a basically Chinese government backed retaliation to Bit Coin. Nothing special tech wise but the gook government has already given it an approving nod.

Bought stratis at 42k. Sold at 38k.

Also lost a bunch trying to day trade it. Never again.

And that is basically how the DOGE started... It is a top 20 and created half a billion in market cap as a joke.

Yeah after I was schooled earlier by anons I have done a lot of reading and I see clearly now, I and most people of Veeky Forums are retarded for thinking like that. Although some low valued coins show promise, but thinking they are gonna moon with a crazy high market cap already is insane.

Waves is the next ETH imo. It's a platform. 1000% return in a year probably

>no understanding of the technology or whats to come.
Ok genius, then tell us what innovations are to come. Or do you not understand either and are just shilling ?

Newfag here. Seriously would appreciate more anons like you on this board. Would going balls deep in SEQ/DYN be a wise choice?

Btw does anyone have thoughts on this?

WHEN THE FUCK WILL U LEARN!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think most people learned after DGB desu

Holy crap not trying to be a dick but I thought that was obvious.

So something like mooncoin, with a moderate cap size but 220+ billion coons has little chance of ever mooning?

If you read my first post I'm a nocoiner trying to learn, but if that was obvious user. Then how can you explain all this shit happening on Veeky Forums with DGB etc? Or are people just retarded?

BLOCK: The inter-chain era hasn't started yet but The Blocknet sets the standard for the future of interoperable, trustless exchanges.

IOC: Beautifully crafted technology with massive upcoming adoptions and discussions with banks and business. There impact alone is already more than IOC's current marketcap.

XCP: It's value alone has doubled from real utility derived use, this will survive a bear market and touch great heights.

ANS/BTS: Decentralized and distributed ledger protocol that digitalizes real-world assets into digital ones

FCT: No brainer long term hodl

If you wanna survive the dumb money flooding out of shit then prepare to value invest, accumulate on dips, keep updated on fundamentals.

Godspeed senpai

>Btw does anyone have thoughts on this?
>

This is why Blocknet is one of the biggest sleepers on the board bar none

>he hasn't stocked up on FLO

Stay poor

Just get in iftl and lets actually make this moon 160 btc to go from 3 sat to 1k on yobit

You forgot about TKN.

21.5 million market cap with serious chance to hit 1 billion in the next year or 2. Extremely deflationary, tokens are able to be redeemed at anytime for your share of accrued fees paid by cardholders. The redeemed tokens are burned forever.

I'm waiting for it to dip a little bit lower because they're not going to be announcing any cool news for a month or more. But then we're looking at 10x by september-october (because they'll have issued cards) being a real possibility

Holy shit fuck off already pajeet

>eth won't get to 100 until a year cuz of the market cap rtards

I agree with I'm though, unless u guys got in early ur sht out of luck

that's a dumbass statement right there. you didn't even understand what he said because he used poor grammar. he meant "The bigger the market cap, and the lower the price, the worse it is?" and no smaller market cap does not always equate to a higher price you fucking assfuck retardfuck dickfuck cocksuckfuck.

Blocknet for sure now. If it matches Ark's market cap it TRIPLES with ease

>Quick learners

Proud of my lemmings

New roadmap. Here's the leak. Smart contracts will really give Waves a push, it will be offer all of etheriums features, but have leasing.

That token would be fucking Waves, it is decentralized as possible. The only part where it is not, is only the fiat deposit, because it is illegal to decentralize actual cash deposits. You will not, and have not seen any cryptos with this ability. It is called the KYC protocol. The exchange within is completely decentralized by definition. The text you provided is just from a reddit post biased by some eth holder. You will not acheive any decentralization and functionality with a coin other than Waves.

>as big as eth was like a month ago, thats never going to happen

why the fuck not, give me one solid reason why it wont. why bitcoin wont go from $10 to $1000, and then onwards to $3000 and eventually $50000 or more

>m-muh market cap

it doesnt mean shit. ethereum literally jumped 10+bil in market cap in 24hours last night

>That token would be fucking Waves, it is decentralized as possible.

>Waves uses colored coin intermediaries
>Doesn't understand trustless atomic swaps

There are actually 80Billion Mooncoins or so that are no longer part of the circulating supply but are still listed that way. Mooncoin can moon, but it's not going to be something like a dollar a coin until the overall crypto market market cap increases. I think that's likely to happen though over the next few years