Reminder: if you aren't part of Haplogroup I, then you aren't the truest of Europeans

>Haplogroup I is the oldest major haplogroup in Europe and in all probability the only one that originated there (apart from very minor haplogroups like C6 and deep subclades of other haplogroups). It is thought to have arrived from the Middle East as haplogroup IJ sometime between 45,000 and 50,000 years ago, and developed into haplogroup I approximately 40,000 years ago. It has now been confirmed by ancient DNA test that Cro-Magnons, the first Homo sapiens to colonize Europe 45,000 years ago, belonged to haplogroups BT, CT, C, F, IJ and I.

fuck off /pol/

I think I'm I. I have to be. Pops is from the Dalmatian hinterland near drnis

tfw pure norse viking.

>tfw I'm a Bosnian Croat

Literally the most European guy here.

>be Czech
>be more European than all other Europeans
>get classified as "Untermenschen" under an autistic manlet Austrian's delusions

>tfw Celto-Germanic
Guess Im not European enough

my ancestor :)

Nordic masterrace

>>/pol/

>they still haven't taken the balkanpill

you're practically a nigger

>not being r1b master race

There's a really cute Romanian girl at work. Pale, short, woman-hips, tiny hands, skinny. She has that weird, low-slung slav-type face, though. She's still 8/10, it's just a different face-plan than I'm used to.

I guess I have to fuck her now, and make actual European babies to undo my Mikmaq taint.

>mfw part of an obscure ethnic group with the highest frequency of haplogroup I in the world.

fuck off to /int/ or /pol/

Please do it.

Any examples of the "low-slung" face you're referring to?

Like vladimir putin, kind of. Long but not big nose that curves gently like a ski jump. I've included a rough sketch of her nose vs mine. She also has a very round skull, instead of brachycephalic like my own. Curly hair. Pretty damn cute, although she comes off as a little plain jane.

>not knowing where r1b originated

Don't let them know they're too young son

I hope that all /intpol/ shitposters get raped to death by aidsinfested niggers.

Real Slavic nose is similar to Italian or even Jew nose, pic related. That putin shit is a Finnic trait.
Also brachycephalic is literally round/short skull.

>frenchies, italians and the albozerg swarm on suicide watch

I always think Slavs has asian - mediterranean mixed features

South Slavs do because they have heavy pre-Slavic influences. Dinaric, Greek, Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian or whatever the fuck you'd call it.

It's Russians, and it's not Asian but Finnic traits. They interbred with Finno-Ugrics heavily and aren't purely Slavic, pic is a Finn.

>Balkans
>Slavs

Exactly

Meant for

What are they then, Turks?

germanized illyrians most of the raping from the Turks went down in eastern Serbia most just converted because the leaders were Islamic

>germanized
U wot m8

>Turks
>Turks

Gothic I meant
Tarentino looks like a pedo tbq frank.
A dodgy looking fellow

>Balkans
>Gothic
You're thinking of Crimea. IIRC Croatia is more Slavic than Russia genetically while Serbia us a bunch of weird assimilated ancient tribes.

The gothes definitely have a genitic print on the balks not a huge amount but there is quite a lot

>half of spain and bordeaux is sparsely populated
wat

WE

WUZ TORPEDOS

Balkan people and Turks show closer biological proximity to people nearby that were untouched by Slavic invasion, Ottoman rule or somehow isolated than to their alleged place of origin.

This is the case most of the time in the Old World. I don't know why people have this colonial image stuck in their head where they think natives are killed on sight. You don't want to kill your tax base, soldiers and educated-ones most of the time. Colonialism was different in terms of technology and ideology and even then it's just a few specific cases where people were severely displaced.