Anybody else holding massive fucking KIDS bags? Got tricked into buying...

Anybody else holding massive fucking KIDS bags? Got tricked into buying .25 btc worth @ 7 sats after a full day of shilling on biz? Is there any hope for these types of pump and dump scams or is it dead once and for all.

You're fucked unless another pump is organized. That's pretty much all there is to it. Now that it already has been pumped and everyone knows it's a scam, the whales are probably going to ignore this coin forever and pump fresh coins instead. Sorry m8.

Technically, there is hope, but you'll have to create a new wave of hype and make people massively buy KIDS

Should have bought Lite Doge or mooncoin. ALWAYS CHECK how active the community is before buying a shitcoin. That way even if it goes down, you can just HODL and it will go back up in a couple weeks.

lol i bought in at 8
and i bought freaking alien coin
im actually so stupid LOL
i bought 1337coint though and its actually paying off one of the few low SAT coins to blow up

You guys are dumb as fuck for buying KIDS.

Fucking retards, hope you hold those bags til 2025

i sold back at 4
might be another pump a year from now when people forget or something lol

>tfw pajeet took your money

Better sell at 1 sat when the wall is still there

Why?

Why would you do this?

also I fell for the karma meme and bought at 1 sat but cant sell because the 1 sat wall already disappeared

i bought into the hype, one of the few times I did and got burned bad. I made the mistake of setting my sell order too high at 14 sats and went to sleep. Greed got the best of me that time and I literally paid for it.

>feels pretty bad honestly
i lost like 200 bucks that i could have put into 1337coin which actually went up like 300% in the last the few days lol

>mfw bought in at 2 and dumped at 9

Thanks for holding my bags boyo.

Yobit 1 sat missions are gonna be cancer for the next month as "The next KIDS!" keeps flying around

Which is something you haven't even considered with these investments.
- The volume is so low that one sellout will tank the
- The Walls can utterly kill the movement (KIDS got deadstopped by 3 BTC wall at 11)

- And the market is utterly oversaturated with new nocoiners trying to 2x-3x quickly, especially to make up losses that all the 1 sat missions are just cannibalising eachother.

If Veeky Forums and everyone else wasn't greedy and didn't try to get 9 more "KIDS" missions right after 10x, this wouldn't have happened.

You can't just constantly expect the same trick to work.

Why?

Why would you ever think kids would be a market for a cryptocurrency?

Who did you think would be the greater fool you'd sell to for a profit?

>this thread

Ya'll gonna be kicking yourselves when KIDS gets to 100 sats lads. Go ball deeps in KIDS or cry later. 1 sat only fools.

>you miss 100% of the shots you dont take -michael jordan

>100 sats for a coin with no devs

kill yourself scammer piece of shit

Well, in all honesty, KIDS (the coin, not the educational project) has a fresh thread on Bitcointalk, so there's still some chance of moving somewhere. Don't forget that it was added to YoBit only recently.

eggsactly, it actually has some traction and support. I wouldnt be surprised to see it get to 10+ sats over the next few weeks.

apparently the coin has nothing to do with the project and the tv commercial was fake

DO NOT BUY