500,000+ ARK REACHED ON BIZ ARK DELEGATE: FUDS GETTING NERVOUS

>"IF YOU GET 500,000 ARK I'LL VOTE FOR BIZ" MASS ARK HODLER user:
WE HAVE FILLED YOUR REQUEST, NOW DELIVAR ON PROMISES

What is going on?
If you don't already know, ARK is one of the unique cryptos to use DPoS which is Delegated Proof of Stake, In the case of Ark it works like this:
>in the Ark world there are only 51 machines that create new Ark called delegates
>who these top 51 delegates are is changing all the time
>because people vote for who they want to be a delegate
>there are a bunch of delegates (anyone can register to become a delegate)
>people vote for these delegates with how much money is in their wallet
here's where it gets dank as hell
>anyone can unvote at anytime and change to another delegate
>delegates often pool their Ark earnings with the voters
>yes you can get paid with Ark by voting for delegates
>Veeky Forums has created their own delegate with 100% payout for the first 50 days of forging ARK
>When we hit 500K some anons shifted gear into maximum over FUD
>This how you know we're becoming powerful

PERSPECTIVE: More than $500,000 of Ark has been raised by Veeky Forumsnessmen since the night of June 6th.
THE MISSION: GET THE BIZ DELEGATE TO A TOP 51 POSITION SO WE ALL GET PAID.
Veeky Forums Ark PoolDelegate Discord: discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

if you want more information check these links
HOW 2 VOTE: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
biz Proposal: forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
Delegated PoS: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
Whitepaper: ark.io/whitepaper/
Official Ark Devs/community Slack: ark.io/join-ark-slack/
Current delegate rank standings: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
First three bizarkpool threads:
archive.is/Cwhch
archive.is/51wz3
archive.is/CXt4g

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/322646046364794892/322646046364794892
discord.gg/ZyM6FZy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUY THE DIP
U
Y

T
H
E

D
I
P

When do I get my payout, i was one of the first 20 to pay into this. I thought the payout would be every 24h

here we gooo

discord if anyone wants in it: discordapp.com/channels/322646046364794892/322646046364794892

Payouts don't start until it makes the top 51

and as soon as i say it, the fuckin bots immediately join back up. motherfuckers

>TFW no money to buy the dip

We changed it to weekly, everyone would receive less ARK if we payed daily due to transaction fees.

We aren't top 51 yet. Only top 51 spots forge, we're getting pretty close though. We've been getting more than 100k ark a day and currently only about 150k ark less than 51st(though that's a whale group that might pump more in when we pass them).

150,000 more Ark and we're in the top 51. We're so close boys.

that link isn't working for me

Please send me ARK so I can spend a decent amount of time making ARK tan ~~~~
AU3DU7pz6dP4AnoskBmyX3jtGuXcfgJS2R
Digitizing her now

will be dumping a 12k soon

Nobody wants this.

use the one in the OP
>discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

i have $10K to throw around
why should i invest in ARK?
also, where/how should i get it?

Daily reminder:

We'll beat the mother fuckers; bots and whales try to FUD us but the Veeky Forums bros hold strong. Fuck you whale nigger.

Also be a strong nigger, no weak niggers allowed. Even if ARK goes to 5 cents I'll accumulate, wait until April 2018 to sell for $5 per coin.

>that immediate bounce back from the dip

I'm just a meager meme farmer, but not selling or unvoting even if it drops to 1sat and everyone pulls out. PLUTONIUM HANDS

#fckthewhales drop the price more bitches ill buy more

I'll send you some ARKs if you make her tits bigger and nice pussy showing (but censored)

How did you screenshot the Ark wallet?

Doing so for me makes it all black as a security feature

If you click "Application" in the top left, it gives you the option to Disable screenshot protection (unsafe)

there's an option to disable that in the dropdown menu, also someone just unvoted 1k ARK reeeee

make her more loli pls

Can I get in the ARK pool through a mobile device?... Dont have computer access right now

Sent, please don't give her cowtits.

my nigga

whatever happened to this leiji matsumoto style tan that one user was making? any updates?

>AU3DU7pz6dP4AnoskBmyX3jtGuXcfgJS2R
sent 4 ark nggr. loli version would be awesome~

>where to buy
Bittrex
>why to buy
pic related, if you spend 10K in Ark you will one of the biggest players in the pool generating a big cut of the forged ARK.

The team is amazing hard working creative, make high high quality products an stand out compared to other cryptos. the infrastructure of ARK is insanely well put together and very active and communicating daily. The devs and magnificent 7 (community members that are so active they are practically devs at this point.) and patient and helpful to noobs who come seeking answers to any question about ARK you could fathom. ARK is appreciating long term just 2 weeks ago it was $0.47 and this week its been hanging around $1. I've been talking to the team and community members on their slack channel listed in the OP of this thread and they are amazing people. One of the dev's work was referenced by EU space org that puts up satellites in space. ARK is going to be LINKING BLOCKCHAINS TOGETHER and is designed for MASS ADOPTION all around it is also designed to be insanely flexible and adaptable.

This shit is amazing! Would be awesome if you join the Ark!

do we really need to pop one every time there's a new thread pumping Veeky Forums's new pet crypto?

FORK THE TANS

just kidding not pic related
FUD alert!

here's the pic i meant to post

Not yet; according to their roadmap they're halfway done with an iOS and Android Ark wallet which would allow you to do that.

Not to sound shill-y, but the thing I like most about this project are the devs, they actually get shit done and you can ask them about it in the slack where they respond right away

I don't think this is necessary at all, but if you're going to go for it go all out:
Her overall design should match the coin better, nerd. Make the pig tails come up to a point to better and put her in a 2 piece midriff exposing outfit.

This ark chan is rough but still way better, we don't need generic moe girl with a small ark symbol on her big boobs

oh shit that's pretty cool nigga

I like this template tbqhwyfamalam

Can we get dis nigga some Ark tips up in dis bisch!!??

The guy who posted the sketch has more artistic talent even if it was less original.

If you feel like it, sure ;-)
ANswK6zoNhCeBWJAtN8cLbhbtr8a2mxPqS

Maybe I'll draw one up myself. I haven't done anything anime-styled since I was like...13 though (and that was shoddy at best... I was watching a lot of Tenchi Muyo at the time. Ryoko best, others get fuked). So...

u don no me

You mean the orbit dropping free fall? I bough at ATH.

by my nigga post i meant "Z+R8mw+P user, post ur address so u can get tips" not that he was better or worse than any other artist anons. theyre all cool dudes to me

cant wait to dump this manipulated heap of shit.

we were at 54 last time I checked what are we at now

Ok I'll throw 10k at you. I vote for biz or Veeky Forums or what is it ?

how the fuck do you transfer even 1 of these to a wallet all my shit is caught in trasnfer on bittrex

just biz also we're at about 540k update now :)

check your email, you may need to confirm the transaction
the delegate is just: biz

Ok here comes 10k in about 2 minutes

Just added some votes up, 1125 total votes in the top 51, 1392 votes total that are not us, to our 415. We're about 23% of all voters lol.

60k more ARK puts us in position 52.

I don't really understand how this works but delegates are involved so count me in

Kek

THE SKELEGATES, DAHNALD

another based user coming together to spawn our Veeky Forums spirit bomb

wew lad

Send me 2 ARK to cover to unvoting and revoting and I will put in my 12.1k ARK

ANn9LcqMwRWXbYoufoaot2bs9bYiH1s8rZ

GIVE ME THE CRYPTOGATES, DAHNALD

how do you know it is a whale group?

What does 640k ark raised on a node that started yesterday with 5 voters sound like to you?

>12.1k ark
>wants 2 given to him
listen here nigger

Bamn 10k delegated to biz

NICE@!

The fire rises, brother.

Bruh. In a year that is like 40 bucks.

I like this community, the chart is dipping a little and there is no panic. Just excitement for the future.

hey u guize ready for #53?

we'll be soaring once that botnigger leaves

godspeed y'all

Hope I don't miss the dip, LTC taking forever

im in, and goin up.

>still stuck at 54
REEEEEEEEEEE
Approval rating moving up nicely though.

watch this friendo

gaining in votes is more important than gaining spots really.

well at least till we're about to hit 51 I mean

added 5.6k

>up another 40k or so
Nice

get fucked pajeet

Hah! Put THAT on your street and shit in it!

KEEP BUMPING THIS WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!

Fuck yeah!

Kek

I'll add 4K in a few hours

kek'd

3200 will be added tomorrow after my current delegate pays me

now a good time to buy?

That's what I'm trying to decide. I already have quite a bit of this and to get more I would have to sell some of the eth I want to put into bancor...

I just did 15 minutes ago...you boarding the Ark?

I was gonna buy bancor but I would be at work when it launches so fuck it I missed out on money :-(

I kind of expect it to dip below 30k again, might be a good idea to set a buy order lower and just hope it hits overnight

Parity?

Immortalized

Over 600k now and rank 52, I'm really surprised how fast this is all going, I thought it would take a few weeks and at this rate it won't have even been a full week.

KEK!

When ever one is around and trading for dollars and dollars a day, how do you come around to know, "Man, this really is what it's for?"

Just added my 10.2K
Let's get 51 tomorrow!