Was an animal lover

>was an animal lover
>hated animal cruelty
>had no problem killing humans

how?

>Jews
>
Do I even have to complete the greentext?

I was talking about his ruthless bombing of Anglo and Dutch cities of course

unfortunately it was necessary, Hitler never wanted war with them in the first place, its Churchill fault

>Don't invade Poland or we'll declare war on you
>I TOTALLY DON'T WANT WAR GUYS I WILL AVOID WAR WITH YOU AT ALL COSTS
>invades Poland

Also Chamberlain declared war on Hitler, not Churchill.

Did Hitler have a penis? If not, then why was he assigned male at birth?

>perfidious albion actualy lives up to it's word
First time for everything I guess...

I read somewhere that Hitler though the Jews were all being deported or some shit because he delegated so much authority to semi-autonomous para-states.

When it comes to the balance of power in Europe, Britain never gives up.

Man has dominion over the earth.

Why didn't they declare war on Stalin for invading Poland?

Because they thought Stalin had a bigger penis than Hitler's.

Well did he?

How did Hitler maintain such a masculine voice and appearance with only one ball and a microscopic dick?

Injecting himself with bull semen.

Stalin's other conquests were in the ME and Asia, his conquest of Poland was opportunism, the lesser evil compared to Germany's history of empire for the sake of empire within Europe.

He didn't really care about animals that much. That was just a lie made up by his propaganda team.

>""""humans""""

this

serious question, why is Hitler considered the most evil guy ever?

i mean, those were different times and if you wanted something, violence and war was the way, the world was still establishing

today we have other moral values and there are bad things going on, but people still put Hitler in the asshole pedestal, it was 70 fucking years ago

jews control the media
Hitler become the devil of our era because he represents the antithesis of ideals liberals hold dear, such as Nationalism, , traditionalism, civilisational pride, discipline, etc.