Get ready for the dirty drop in Bitcoin bitches. Jump ship now unless you want to be holding the bags at $1500 =)

get ready for the dirty drop in Bitcoin bitches. Jump ship now unless you want to be holding the bags at $1500 =)

oh no what will I ever dd-ddoo
HAHAa
aUI

I just

fucking lol
as if

its a bear trap bruhh

Bitcoin is about to break 3k

i bought sub 1500 so i'll just wait until recovers back to 3k again.

Amazing how well this fits with dgb

You do realize we just hit media attention right? I'm no cryptodamus who knows where delusion is going to be, but we've got a ways before the pop now.

I'm guessing August goes very poorly for btc and it disillusions a bunch of early adopters

Or everybody's favorite hype machine gets compromised (again) and we hit the brakes

"look mom! i posted the bubble chart again XDD HAHA"

kill yourself to be frank

we're barely at media attention you ugly fat fuck

Honestly we are still here

Wild speculation general.

what makes you say that?

your arrow points to the sub 25 USD phase.

hedge funds have been moving their money to crypto. we're definitely somewhere in the institutional investor phase.

>le BTC will fall
Have been hearing this shit since 2013

News flash kiddo,

BTC has been in the news since 2013.

This is nothing new. Every time it has made the news it has crashed shortly after.

Good luck with your bags.

To be fair, the old Mt. Gox era decline was pretty rapid and although bitcoin stayed strong, it was on a steady decline for a bit.

tfw

Lol if only that were true I'd be so rich my whole family could be rich with me.

Depends on how deep into the fractal you look

Dat projection doe

I've been in btc since 2012

It had "news" articles back then too. To say this level of coverage is old news is asinine. Go back to yelling at clouds

Bitcoin survived the 2013 fall.

From what I can tell, this current trend up is actually significantly more stable than that one.

If you look at the 2013 year versus today, you'll see that its not nearly as sudden as that one, yet we're still seeing incredible growth.
Cry more.

(I fucked up that post. Bracing for impact)

irrelevant, ETH is coming for that ass in market cap

>tfw holding both