CAN YOU FUCKING FEEL IT? CAN YA FEEL YOUR HEART THUMP OUT OF YOUR CHEST?

CAN YOU FUCKING FEEL IT? CAN YA FEEL YOUR HEART THUMP OUT OF YOUR CHEST?

Fuck this life of poverty. I'm going all or nothing. Taking this 30k and pumping it straight int DGB. Won't look back for 5 years.

I'll either be able to buy a McDonald's value meal...or the whole fucking McDonalds franchise mother fuckers...

GET IN THIS SHIT AND FEEL THE HEAT

literally why wouldn't you just put it in eth and just walk away

Or you could put it in something good instead
or convert it to btc and play the yobit dice game

same just gone all in bro too good luck my bro

please tell me your kidding...

shits going down to 200sats

dgb bag holders ahahhahahahhaa

F
L
A
T

JUST

this...Ethereum will likely overtake BTC one day. ETH/BTC masterrace here.

You idiot. why not put it into something like XVG or RDD?
They still have potential. This one is old and busted.

>RDD
kek, trying this hard to sell your bags

I bought in at 100 today. Not trying to sell my bags loser.

second dump :( where is the bottom?)

This is what irrational greed does to people. This guy could put it into ETH and reasonably expect a minimum of 10-15x gains. But that's not enough, he has to gamble everything on a shitcoin to try to make it big.

I put 30G in at 1700. Some of you may remember me. I have the heaviest bags of all of you and I will never sell.

Probably 0 or something. Sell on a profit and get ready to buy back in when it hits rock bottom. Whales are doing something to it. But it's gonna take a while.

Wow it really is going to dip below 1k isn't it. Jesus this is brutal

its a little hard on the eyes bro but shit happens im not selling for a loss i dont care im putting more money into btc on monday so im alright

Before the bubble, it was hovering around 800. Expect the floor around there.

Retard alert!!!!

You biztards are all stupid AF.
>RDD was never gonna make it
>Moon would never go past 5 sats
>DGB was a meme
The market fluctuates. And you all hop onto trains too late to get gainz. You're all fucking morons.
DGB will come back eventually, RDD is just fine, Moon will moon if it evolves correctly.
I laugh at all of you idiots. OP, go right on ahead.

Former DGB Shill here, it's hilarious watching this coin crash and burn. But seriously, we cant let xripple get the satoshi codes.

GOING DOWN!!!!:)

Lmao this gif ain't even animated bruh

WASSUUUUP GUYS? WERE GOING TO MOON?))

PANIC BUY PANIC BUY!!!!!

SELL THAT SHIT!!!! ILL BUY IT ALL!!!!

>mfw still holding 600k

jesus fucking christ

What is the yobit dice game?

200btc+ whale fucking with it on polo as i type
next fews days gonna be interesting one way or the other

ok someone is/was seriously going mad scooping them up in the 1180-1199 range, i THINK we may have reached the bottom

oops i meant 1080-1099

did you actually think that dip was natural? LOL

Whales are fucking weak hands big time right now. Why do people fall for the same trick every time?

MOOOOOON:)

DGB REVERSING BACK TO 1600 FUDDERS

we will see

the original over 7000% price rise wasn't natural dumbass.
"buy this coin! why? because we're presenting at citibank and have a minecraft server"

faggots@!

just HODL, ya fools

Does not matter, as long as the crypto market grows DGB will grow.
Name me one alt coin that is actually used now for anyhting but speculation

Siacoin

Roll a d20, and if it's anything other than a 20, throw your life savings into a fire. Also nice trips.

I actually love siacoin and wish it would live up to its promise

lmao loser you'd put it into some fagcoin while beaners are going to laugh at you all the way to the bank.

i'd say your stupid if you chose to do that for 1 week or a month, but a long hold on this one for that amount will pay off. Be awhile before this coin offers a huge profit in a short term again

i dont think so whales will hit this coin again with in a month so much volume so easy to profit easy shilling....