Explain

Explain

shit ranslation.

why doesnt he just use spit or urine to wash his hands?

no one likes the fuckin stepchild so no matter what he does he's damned, just like indecision.

This

It actually makes sense when you look at it this way and think about it. Step parent will say something snide whether he washes his hands or not.

when facing a decision, whatever choice you make will be criticized.

don't let the inevitable criticism of your choice deter you from making a choice

indecision itself is the stepchild, and dissapionting. Making a choise is good.

but that makes no sense

once you DECIDE you are no longer being INDECISIVE so how are you fucked both ways if being decisive unfucks you

africa is dirty

I don't get that from the OP...bad translation?

how can indecision be like the stepchild? The proverb present the stepchild as having the possibility of making two choices, both of which will face criticism.

where is the indecision? the fear of being criticized causes indecision...

Right. That axiom is about indecisiveness.

What don't you get? If you make a decision you're no longer the stepchild and no longer damned.

I think he means it like this:

Nobody likes indecision, just like nobody likes a stepchild.

Whoever translated that proverb from the dialect of Wewuzean did a bad job

this.

how does shitting on his choice make him indecisive?

>What don't you get
why include the shit about getting scolded for doing two different actions

Africa.

Because you can't win with indecision. Only decision, at which point the proverb no longer applies to you.

I get that, but yea, the scolding part adds nothing to the proverb but confusion.

whether he washes his hands or not, he has made a choice and therefore is not indecisive.

But I get it...I get frustrated when my gf goes cliche and can't decide on dinner

Its not about the child's choice. The child is only an analogy for indecisiveness. His choice is irrelevant.

/leftypol/ here.
>spoiler: Africans are retarded and we all know it.

>African Proverb
What lazy cunt does this? Its a hugeassfuck continent and some asshole just goes "African Proverb."

I get tht, but the proverb makes it unclear because the stepchild does make a decision and is fucked either way...describing indecision with an anecdote about making a choice is dumb

I kinda wish OP would fuck around with where the quote was actually from just to gauge the responses.

"Indecision is an unfavorable character trait."
>-a much clearer statement than a poorly translated and metaphoricalAfrican Proverb

this too.

If the proverb was about 'Decision' your test would hold.

The same kind of lazy cunt who looks at its nomadic-pastoralists peoples and go "y no cibilization in Africa lyl XDDD"

Trips of truth

>OP posts bait thinking everyone will call niggers dumb

>instead OP looks dumb and throws a tantrum trying to refute the clear explanations of what it means in the hopes they will catch his drift

>REEEEEE NO YOU GUYS A NIGGER SAID IT SO ITS DUMB FUCKS SAKE NIGGERS NIGGGGGERS!!!!!!!!!

OP, all you did was humiliate yourself in your desperate attempt to troll. You are such a failure, holy shit.

It seems that the real puzzle has been solved.

>OP posts bait thinking everyone will call niggers dumb

Can you prove this? Or is this simply the mindset you have so it's what you wanted to see?

Wine has drowned more than the sea - European proverb.

No, it was clear when OP got assblasted when people explained it to him rather than accepting the answer and moving on. He kept trying to knock all solutions down. If he wanted to make fun of how shit Africa is he could have used a lot of other things that would actually be better. Instead all he did was make himself look more retarded than even the niggers he tried to make fun of.

>OP got assblasted

How do you know the person who got mad was OP? You do realize this isn't reddit with usernames right

>if he does, he is wasting water
Means he didn't make his decision on time.

Stop being retarded. Are you OP and just trying to save face or what? Ya seem awfully invested in my insults that apply to one dude.

As for the reddit comment, pic related. Only redditors have a hardon for mentioning it and think shit like paragraphs are "reddit spacing".

It means stepchildren are always wrong, and only cucks raise another's child

The fuck is with these redditors lately who think everybody in the thread is OP

You have to go back

This. I was a stepchild myself. Shitty for all parties involved, honestly.

I asked if you were OP because you seemed pretty defensive over comments I made about him.

Dude its not that hard no matter what you do the result will get a snide reaction so you just ignore that because no matter what they will say shit.

So you might as well deal with the response instead of worrying which response you get.

Being indecisive is like being the stepchild and fearing making either decision.

>indecision is neither good nor bad

OBSESSED

You'll get shit if you do nothing. You'll also get shit when you do something once the opportunity has passed by.

huh

Africans hate their stepchildren (and usually kill them like lions do)

Blame your whore mom