Honest Opinions On Redd

With the upcoming release of Redd-iD what do you think will happen to the price? x2 x5 x10?
Or do you simply think it will be a minor increase?

Looking into Redd-iD you'll be able to tip quickly from wallet to wallet without having to go through a tip bot. Is this revolutionary or has it been done before?

I've only got 30k RDD at the moment but I'm considering putting an ETH into it this coming week, what do you guys think?

it'll be worth 100 USD by next summer and i'll be living on my private island in the Caribbean.

i have a lot of faith in it
not sure how much it will go up
could see it being used for camsites though
not something im proud to be apart of honestly
would make it moon tho

Not sure but I went balls deep when it was 110 and now it's at like 93. Not a good feeling

Hold this one will go up again next week

You should have bought at 101 - 102 tho

It's gonna moon. Pretty big sell wall but it's being manipulated for a pump.

Lot of faith, and balls deep in. I think 1k sats is achievable.

I think a lot of people are underestimating how huge camsites are in countries like China, Korea and Japan.

How do I cure my yellow fever?

lots coming up that looks promising. Personally im not too sure about the whole reddit tipping deal but I'm in it for long term because I think it has huge potential for camsites. Even hints of news about camsites with RDD and you could confidently walk to your nearest lambo dealership knowing you'll be rich by the time you arrive.

get in while it's around 100 sat and hold, i'd get a minimum of 100k or more and just forget it, possibly for years if necessary.

Huh, why are you asking me?

Maybe your ideal woman is Asian. Nothing wrong with that.

It's going to go to 1K SAT and eventually 2K once Redd ID comes out.

Just have iron hands and hold.

you don't man... they're just too hot.

Have sex with Asian women; it stopped being a fever and just manifested itself as one of my preferences instead of an autistic must have preference

No that can't be. I'm a rural white trump voter. My ideal woman is white. But I can't stop fapping to this yellow girl. What's wrong with me?

No way. I have to cure this.

When should I start buying next week?
And don't give me the fucking BUY NOW shill bullshit

Oh you're the OP of that dumb thread.

>Flyover
>Autistic
>Loser
>Buys high and sells low
>Invested in DGB at an ATH
>Unironically interacts with people named Cletus

The best cure is a bullet to the brain, Billy bob.

It's just going to fester if you don't do anything about it

Move to a coastal city and go on Tinder

Hey stop. It hurts already.

You take me for a normie?

Probably Monday. Most alt-coins stabilize after the weekend but I'm a crypto noob.

I wouldn't advise you to buy Reddcoin, you will most probably spend it all on japanese camsites.

Better buy it while it's cheap then!

I bought 1k redd on ebay with my last $4 and he declined my purchase and said I was trying to scam him...... He then made up a story about how he talked to the 'real' account owner, lmao...

Four dollars, FOUR DOLLARS

Gawd, it will take 24hr to get my last $4 back.. ;_;

RkdcTCxnnYcEbU6qXU9b7LzibzezYZuLzT

if anyone wants; I'll send you the four dollars over paypal in 24-48hrs. So, $4.8 for 1k redd.

how do i know you're not trying to scam me

back to 5sat

the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'technology"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' is dogshit, this is not a solution to the scaling or fee issues in popular cryptos

Why dont they start their own cam site and get it going? Reddcams.com...

kek. I was kidding earlier but good luck on your ebay endeavors.

;_;

Can you please share some of your knowledge about why the underlying technology is drenched in quotation marks?

I've come to realize that betting on altcoin technology is a bad idea and it's a huge gamble

mine easy ass coins i made 10$ just mining dgb and selling it

Ok, I just want to play banker while I wait. What's a good coin?

WHAT technology? it's a dogshit dogecoin copypasta with a vaporware alias system

>10$
Hope it was worth the energy costs fag

idk i just started really getting into it. ark and rdd seem good just wait and study much as you can also use coinbase not ebay

i dont pay that shit anyways fag

thanks

stop watching anime faggot.

it has great potential with Redd-ID..keyword "potential". Gaining traction and actually raising in price is anyones guess. Traditionally a big raise will happen with the sudden rush of people trying to get in..then a downfall.. then if its all true with an actual purpose and works like it is explained then it will have an upward trend for "anyones guess on how long".

Anything helps I just got done staking a week into it and all I got was fucking 32 reddcoin lmaoo!
RnzRQJypA7o3N8k1GGMz1Df9B2jm1TYSZ9

I'm in for 400,000 reddcoin. i made the mistake of dumping my 9M Moon at 6 sat. All those moons...

Lol. Start teaching all other women the Asian way. Then they'll be hotter in a few centuries.

I think we can expect someting within the month. My only worry is that it would fall 50% before then.

we need to get this thing on chaturbate

>1 mill deep

Its lambohalla or wagedom

>RkdcTCxnnYcEbU6qXU9b7LzibzezYZuLzT
send

enjoy buddy

MFC sluts are superior, I think it's because they get paid more there.

When will redd-id be released?

I keep hearing this meme for weeks now

In a cryptomarket worth trillions this coin can easily reach 1 dollar due to its applications
Can be used on YT FB camsites or whatever
Hodl

It's been "95% done" for almost 2 weeks. Devs don't want to announce a release date because they want to avoid RDD pump and dumps.

As soon as it's done, sell. Buy the rumor sell the news. I learned that with DGB. FUCKING DGB REEEEEEEEEEEH

adopt a korean kid

my parents did, first time I went to a rub and tug it felt like wincest, in a bad way....

sell 75% on the peek, or what you thing the peek would be
and keep the other 25% in case it goes higher

RDD is dropping on the rumour though. So buy on the news of it being done, sell on the news of it being implemented

im rusky, elaborate pls

RDD and XVG are great coins. People new to this feel the hurt of seeing something going up and not their coin and dump. When these shoot through the roof they'll also buy high.

If you like either XVG or RDD, now is the time to buy. They may drop slightly lower in the next few days depending on any news coming out but you won't see these prices again guys.

Not shilling here, that's 100% fact.

Or otherwise struggle to catch every moons and see what happens...

Be smart with your money.

You know, this is why I'll never trust Veeky Forums and base my judgement on my own ideas.
Just a couple of month ago very coin under 50 sat was deemed a shitcoin with no future or purpouse with a ">buying shitcoins" then one by one they went up.
And now the once shitcoins are boardly regargarded as good coins.
What I really believe thoug, is that coins like RDD Verge Bitbean are neither shit or good, they went up only because they were the cheapest on the market at the moment, people wanted a something to make a sure 3X, but since a lot of "inverstors" had the same idea it actually went 30X.
This is why I don't think that the integrity of this coins will ever be consistent, because the became something only due to the wit of some and despair of others.

Supply: 28,533,448,339

Maybe 25 cents max.

Up there with Ripple/Nem possibly.

For those who have never worked on a software project, let me share some insight: the final stretch is the longest mile.
If you check out gnashers (lead dev) posts you'll see serious development that has been going on for over a year, with a number of video demos posted in the last ~6 months. That being said, there is also a certain psychological element to finally claiming "done" on a project; especially for a crypto tech launch. If it isn't air tight it will blow up in your face when you scale from 10 to 10,000,000+ users overnight.

So I wouldn't expect Redd-ID to drop this month (I think they might drop it without notice in spite of the stated plan to provide the release month with a random date), so if you've done your research and get what RDD stands to offer as a social micro tipping platform now is the perfect time to invest and hold. It may dip a little lower, but look at the recent stability as well as the resistance to all the obvious sharks trying to drive the price down with FUD and bots.

HODL

When ReddID finally drops, what do you think the peak will be?

Dude stop fudding! you know you are!

This is a SCAMCOIN. That platform is upcoming for 2 years now ..

Stop taking money from retards!

I got 110 000 Reddcoin

I bought more now that it dipped.

Peak? Anyone's guess. My prediction is that Redd-ID itself dropping will give an obviously minimum of 2x (200sats), maybe even a reasonable 5x (500sats). Getting relisted on Poloniex will give it another 2x (1000sats). Which puts the USD value around $0.03. From there it's all about how easily it takes off, and browser extensions are pretty hot right now, kind of like a mini app market. So maybe another 3-4x. Because of the total volume of coins (28 billion) I wouldn't guess it will easily go more than ~$0.10 without significant widespread use. But as many others point out (and the FUDs keep overlooking) is just how big the cam market is around the world. And they've already completed their localization process. So I'd say $0.01-0.10 for peak ranges. Which is a 3-30x over current values, pretty easily. Especially due to the record capital investment into crypto, any coin with viable tech offerings (which RDD targets an under-served cryptoniche) will see substantial gains as the world (China and Russia in particular) invest more into digital currencies in the coming months and years.

> x2 x5 x10?
AHAHAHAHA

more like x0.5 or something

weakhanded mother fucker, i will laugh at you at 100 satoshis.

>best post

I am glad I sold at 110 sat :D

Will get back in when it hits ~80

Just look at the coins in circulation and you will know a x30 is not going to happen.

People have these at the millions, the slightest increase will cause a dump by 5 sat bag holders.

Buy and hold RDD, when it reaches 1,000,000 SAT sell and fly to Japan. Fuck every Japanese woman you encounter.

4 sat holder checking in.
Holding 20+ million RDD since 2015.
I daytrade between RDD & other cryptos with 1mil rdd for fun and to keep FOMO from setting in. But have not xferd to fiat once, yet.
My strat is to sell 1mil @ 250/500/750/1000sats each, along with using 1mil at those same sat points for actual use of the coin to encourage adoption.
That leaves me with 10+ million for the growth from a couple pennies to a dime. Legit lamboland.
Current dips across the board of alt-coins, RDD is no exception; but the behavior is obviously very controlled and RDD is maintaining incredible stability.
Not everyone out here is a weakhand FUD like yourself.
Take yourself back to the moon/dgb/bitbean threads.
RDD is real, sorry you missed out user.
Buy the dip and HODL

>tfw bought between 98 and 110
Is there still hope for me master

Yes. You wisely bought at a value range that has stabilized post-correction.
You bought again during this weekend refuel dip.
Your ticket on this rocket is secured.
Yes, RDD has already mooned.
Next stop?
Mars.

the second I buy any coin they start going down, how do I abuse this? just did it with RDD

How exactly will this work. reddit already has their builtin tipping bot. the company isnt big enough(?) to get twitter onboard. the big discussion blog-type services already has their tipcoin and most importantly, how is this better than having a chrome extension launch electrum or something when u click on a btc address if u want to tip someone?

Stop checking the price so frequently, start looking at your growth trend over days/weeks/months

>2389564

Zero onboarding necessary.

Redd-ID IS a chrome extension and it ties to your username.

Sure, all those sites may build/use their own tipbots, but Redd-ID will work on top of them, but most importantly work across ALL of them.

And the cam sites.

I will keep your memory in my heart and mind when we both enter lamboland. Thank you based whale.

P.S. Captcha confirms

> bought 170$ worth at 114

Look at the order book and volume.
It's a smooth curve back up to 100 sats.
And trading volume is under 800BTC.
This dip which is hitting most alt-coins is so obviously being manipulated sharks driving it down to buy up the weakhands w/ a bad case of FOMO.

>missed out
>below 100 sat coin
>people still selling by the millions

kek

Right?

It's like they can't even see the 81/80 sat buy orders for 14&18BTC.

Two sharks want to invest ~$100k on RDD. They are driving this dip to buy in cheap.

And the weak hands are going to give it to them gladly.

lol so true, these weak hands will never learn.

These anons get it.
If you've only got $170 to invest, stop watching the dailies.
This is a buy and hold, not a daytrader coin.
That's what these sharks want.
To steal every penny from you they can by playing FUD-shill & spread the FOMO.
Just hold, and in a couple months your $170 will be worth $1,700.
Or potentially a lot more.

This guy is the only who will make money from RDD,
buying RDD at 100 sat is just ridiculous

ok, so how does that work in practice(sorry for saying the same thing twice). with dogetipbot you can tip someone even if they dont have doge, and then they can collect it later. i guess this is the same only decentralized, or?

held it for 3 years.

sold 3 mill at 6 sat.

do you hate money?
Why sell at 6?

it dipped to 2 i think

it was free money.

had 10 mill. tipped it all away. then sold 3 mill to mess around with.

worst free investment ever

ouch, my condolences, you broke you patience at the wrong time.

Precisely.

FOMO is real.

Where are her nipples?

i really petitions reddit admins to get behind reddcoin and legitimize it. didnt happen. held for 2 more years. didnt see this resurgance happening desu.

I feel you user.
My 2015 buy-in @ 4 sats was $300.
Was in a real bad spot financially nearly homeless living off welfare & foodstamps so poor I couldn't even buy one taco. Cried in the parking lot.
And would have sold it all a couple times just to eat if not for the transfer wait times.
Now that $300 is worth ~$50k+ and I'm still holding.
Been poor most of my life, homeless more than once, lived in cockroach infested ghetto hellholes, been attacked by landlords and fucked over by so many jobs I won't even try to count. I just lol. Fucking life.
But my iron hands hold strong, my steel heart beats proud, my brass balls swing deep and my titanium brain knows that Redd-ID will rocket me to lamboland with (if nothing else) those sweet, sweet camtips.
HOLD STRONG LADS AND JOIN ME ON THIS ROCKET OUT OF A LIFETIME OF POVERTY

Jesus Christ user

You're my fucking hero.

I thought I knew what iron hands looked like, but I was wrong.

This user is a god amongst mortals.

I bought at 13 and sold at 14.

Now I've bought back in at 100.

I'm paying for my sins

>Bought at 95 sats
>lost 20% value overnight

Good thing im only in $200

we're with you buddy

Hodling 4 million since 2014.
Should've sold at the high, now it's too late.
Either going back up with it again or going down for good.

And I'm with you lads.