Crowns are also effat

*effay
OTTO von BiSEX

feel free to join in

There's always space for more aesthetics

I really like the word- aesthetic

ok
this one is pretty good

I'm as anti-nationalist as they come, but nationalist art from the 19th century was so fucking good

I just think it sounds great. Aes-the-tic

I also despise nationalism, but there's something about the 1800's. Maybe it's because I love romanticism and the general victorian/napoleonic era, but holy hell does it get me fired up

Why can't we get great paintings like this nowadays ? I fully realise there are people who still paint beautiful things. But nowadays people are camera artists. Thinking that taking a picture of someones hands or face makes them artistic. I wish i could paint pictures like the ones in this thread.

painting is a dead medium

Why is it art such as this shows me a clearer picture of what is going on here than say, what a photograph would?

An artist has the ability to be omnipresent and, quite literally, create details at their whim.
So you can essentially mold the painting into whatever you want, the more skilled you are, the more accurate to your idea you'll be.

I'm not a polack

Say what you will about the German Meme State but they were pretty aesthetic.

I'll go ahead and ask in this thread as well if anyone knows the name of this painting. Several sources claim it's by Keith Rocco but that's incorrect.

This is now a Reich thread

Cock off fashfag

You the guy who emailed Keith about a print? I've had another look around for you, only other name I can find associated with this painting is Igor Egorov, which I've also found spelt Igor Yegorov. Here's his page on some Russian art website, it has an email address on it: artnow.ru/en/gallery/0/30654.html

>degenerate art
Ok

Communist Art is welcome!

Match us classcucks

Degenerate art?

Jaysus m8, how many nazi pics HAVE you got?

>all these wh*te """""people"""""

Disgusting

I'd thrust my sword into her

>artnow.ru/en/gallery/0/30654.html
Awesome! I seriously appreciate that, man. I'll check that out, thank you.