Where Moors Niggers?

I recently had an encounter with a Beyoncé GIF-posting knuckledragging sub(human)-saharan moron who tried telling me the Moors were Black and taught the Europeans how to bathe.

Now, I know the second half of her belief is fucking retarded considering it is well documented that the Ancient Romans and Greeks loved to bathe, but does the former part have any merit to it?

From what I've read the Moors were Berbers and Arabs. Wouldn't that make them Caucasoids rather than Black "people"?

Other urls found in this thread:

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/who-the-moors-really-were/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where Moors Niggers

You have the grammar equivalent to that of a nigger.

Moors were n ethnic group. Ethnicity=\=Race.

I'm positive that there was racial mixing causing Moors to be white brown black and varying shades of each.

She's half right, but even then I'd bet blacks would still be a racial minority within the Moor ethnic group

Not wrong on the second part, thanks to muslim presence in spain

kek

Opposite, Muslims adopt bathhouse culture from Romans

Moors are Spanish Muslim converts, here's how they depict themselves

No. And the Ottomans had red/blonde hair due to mixing with slavic consorts.

moors is kind of a catch all that spaniards called the muslims (arabs and berbers) who invaded in the VIII century. from there look at the berbers to see if they are black.
Also mind that the word moor or moro has been constantly changing its meaning, but mostly means muslim

>atlanta black star.
wew lad.

>we wuz kangz

>Now, I know the second half of her belief is fucking retarded considering it is well documented that the Ancient Romans and Greeks loved to bathe, but does the former part have any merit to it?
ok the moors taught white people how to bathe after meds failed to teach them

The Moors were mostly ethnic Berbers though there was the occasional black among them.

Send her this, it explains

>mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/who-the-moors-really-were/

Pic related; modern Berbers.

>Moors are Spanish Muslim converts, here's how they depict themselves
Not true, they were the North African Berbers who invaded Spain.

The moors were closer to Arabs than whites when it comes to skin color. And they certainly brought a lot of wisdom to Europe. The library that they left behind was the largest on the continent.

Some sub-saharan Africans existed among the Moors but it is entirely a joke for blacks to claim the term Moor for themselves. It would be akin to Britons claiming the Roman Empire.

>Moors are Spanish Muslim converts

Converts were called Mudejars. Moors were North Africans.

>mfw we wuzians is actually a very common thing that the average black person believes

I thought it was just a few fringe lunatics like those black israelites

Is there any explanation why the heraldic symbol called moor's head looks like a head of a black African?

AYO HOL UP

>It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.

> pale skins makes veins easier to see than brown skin
Shocking

Moors were both. It wasn't a strictly defined term.

> Tfw I'm a berber on both of my parents' sides and veins are visible in my hands/forearms/shoulders/neck/and even my legs
lol

Post evidence

>north africans are whiiiiiite!

i'm not white but the blue veins are still visible is what I was trying to convey

Normaly I would but I'm in class right now so can't take pics

>Posts Turks

I mean you're not wrong, I'm half white and half Berber and I'm still olive toned

That's the Tunisian flag you dumb fuck

>Turks
Please leave and come back when you have even fundamental knowledge of the discussion topic

Nobody cares about the city of Tunis

No. They were largely North African with a handful of Bedouin nobles.

This misconception comes from the American idea that everyone in Africa is black.