WHATS HIS ENDGAME ?

god he looks like such a fucking twink

To make all the NEETs who believed rich. While nocoiners commit mass suicide.

just imagine what Putin thought when they showed him that photo.

THANK YOU BASED SKELE TWINK OF AUTISTIC GAINS

>Veeky Forums the person

Thanks Mr. Bones.

please Vitalik

Sell the rest of his currency to Russia for the opening of the silk road with China. Russia and China move to Gold/ETH backed currency. ETH makes bitcoin it's bitch. Hey... I have nothing against BTC but look at the stats.... ETH is breaking free of BTC just look at it's percentages.

So anyways... yeah. endgame Russia and China take over the world. Everyone is tired of trading the the USD for oil. It literally loses value every day and countries lose value exchanging and hodling USD just to buy oil. Russia and China will destroy ISIS along with the USA. Trump will join us in a gold standard and the world will be safter and more prosperous again.

Then Ragnorok.

Teh end.

>in a timeline where autists suddenly become the 1%.

>iron hands here
theres no way i give my eth to the chinks

>m-marry me senpai

I heard they made sweet russian man boy love later that night

WORLD DOMINATION

Jesus Christ

This rich faggot needs to lift ASAP and get some fucking protein powder, I'm talking massive lifting ASAP seriously he needs protein powder and fucking BEANSE. He needs to eat some damn chicken and drink some milk, I swear this nigga got to lift right now or he's going to float away, he's going to tip over from a gentle breeze and drop all his ethereums, I swear this fucking nigga. Needs to fucking LIFT

agreed. look at musk.

one must have some degree of respect to developing a cult of personality.

still, at least hes a real person.
better him than the ghost of watansbe kobayadhi despite whatever those psychotic maximalists think

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN HEAVEN! THANK KEK!

To create a new elite class comprised entirely of posters from a Bangladeshi sock puppet forum

CAN I USE AN OUT OF DATE PASSPORT TO SIGN UP TO COINBASE?

Turbo Lada. Blyat

Nah Putin prefers them much younger.

just do everything on their mobile app, didnt ask for any id from me

You just KNOW

there's no way this niggu doesn't browse Veeky Forums regularly

I'm sure he's aware of us. Hopefully he likes the memes.

Based interdimensionals.