How much did you lose today lads? Or gain I suppose if you have enough ETH

How much did you lose today lads? Or gain I suppose if you have enough ETH

up 6%, no eth
buy low, user

$50, had $100 in dgb from before the announcement and didn't check back on in until today.

Not sure if to just sell and get out of this shit show or just wait and see what happens

ETH saved my ass.

Down about 2k. Holding can be a bitch in the short term. Practicing my day trading skills w/ some smaller investments. Made about 200 from 600 in an hour. Might try with larger amounts later

down $280

+18,000 USD after the dust settled

12.5%, ETH and ARK still held through, but massively dropped in profit. JWL dev dumped his entire share, down 75%, luckily I didn't have huge share in.

ETH made me a richer man than I was before.

Too bad, DGB/Cripple/STRAT's bags pulled me down

None. I didn't sell

Kill me

>bitching about profit
how about kill yourself

Balls deep in strat, waves, sia, rdd, ark. All down like a motherfucker. About 2k in losses today. I don't feel panicked for some reason tho. I honestly feel it will all be ok

Went to sleep with $3500, woke up with $3100

Feels bad

down literally 50% since 3 days
put all i had into verge and digibyte, and surprise surprise, both of these are fucking the dog

I gained $12,583 so far.

Lost $150 on my smaller alt portfolio, gained $400 on my eth which I should have just gone all in on instead of being a pussy. Overall, all my fucking around with alts over the past week has more than been compensated for by vitaliks Russian Jew coin

Okay all you newfags... money is obviously flowing to both btc and eth. Which sends altcoins down the shitter but if you weren't a fucking dumbass you'd know that it will eventually return to the alts. Just wait a week you faggots. Don't sell at a loss... actually sell at a loss so I can make money off you retards.

what coinz up?

I only own bitcoin ethereum and litecoin, gained $1000 today on paper. But I'm not a trader so I guess it could all be gone tomorrow.

Might as well wait, it will go up eventually

BTC, ETH, ANT, GNT.