prntscr.com/fie65v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This coin is a sinking ship
ARK is prepared for the flood
JOIN THE FUCKING BIZ ARK NODE READ THE THREADS
50k away from nomination!

>stratis
>over valued shit coin

Yeah, woohoo STRAT is on its Mariana Trench mission but had to rise to readjust its cabin pressure. Our mission to the bottom will continue shortly.

Testing new resistance now

We might be at the bottom

BUY

gtfo shill, fucking ponzi cult memetrain of the week coin.

Volume also much higher than before

>down 15% in the past 24 hours
>investing your money in an actual nigger coin

Lol. Not sure if shilling, buyers remorse or both.

I actually sold off all most of it a few days ago when it was clearly gonna keep dropping due to whale manipulation, and then bought it again right as it started back up again

All the gains for me

It's amazing how many people FUD stratis merely because of skin color, meme or not. You're fucking retarded, please get out.

One of the few coins that actually has promise and a competent dev team. So many fucking weak hands the whales have manipulated the shit out of STRAT. Personally not sure if this is the bottom or not but let's see.

Black coins matter

ITS MOONING

it hasn't reached .0022 btc there is one more dump and then the station is in our sights.

Sell wall is up. Whale wars bois.

oh wait shit nvm prntscr.com/fie65v

There's a reversal right there
>I only buy the tops of uptrends
Do YoU hAtE mOnEY?

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

feels fucking terrible that i could have 5 more coins right now if i sold at the top and bought right now

Whales trying to bring it down again. Here we go

Can someone please tell me why this coin swings up and down by as much as 100m in market cap within as little as 10-15 minutes? Fortunes could be made by timing this coin right now.

If you have play coins sell them now. Rebuy at the coming dip.

Bots

I held. It fucking hurts Jesus Christ. I only had 2 strat fuck offfff

This is the dip retard.

i think bat is about to moon soon too

meanwhile golem tanks. pottery.

>buying this shit coin

>not buying NGR

Stay poor

Made that post while it was still at the high

Nice to see it climbing a little. But yeah, I bought it at 380 so it has a hell of a long way to go before I'm in the green

launch stage complete boys, stage to orbit being deployed

same here. If it drops much further after this then I might sell but I think this is the floor, it might correct for a while and launch.

I bought the majority of my Stratis at 140, then a bit more at 180, then of course I bought a little more at 360 then 440. Still it would have to go a fair bit lower then the min point today for me to be at break even point so I'll hodl. I could have doubled or tripled my holdings by timing the market though...

That was a good buy, at the time I bought I legit thought that it was unstoppable. I don't like trading downtrends or trading in general. Always second guess sell walls and bleed money. wouldn't recommend it.

Here's to hoping I can wake up to STRAT staying above 26k

>giong to sleep at all

Sleep is the worst. always seem to lose money when i sleep. fuck.

Sleep is good for me because when I'm sleeping I can't convince myself trying to short is a good idea

Its funny I used to wake up and smile as I checked my blockfolio. I was excited to see if I had big gains. Now the past 3 or 4 mornings I'm almost hesitant to check it, I hate starting the day with that sinking feeling you get when all your coins are down

$strat is going back down to 5-10ksat.

$ark is going up to 400ksat, it is the next $strat.

Solid team. Solid devs. Solid plans and solid marketing.

$ark has real innovation.

$strat is just some nigger bullshit in dotnet.

Screenshot this and thank me later.

smoke some weed, turn on some anime and chill

we're all going to make it user.

you don't wake up 6-10 times a night to refresh your phone because of morbid curiosity?

strat already found it's floor, take your ark shilling elsewhere.

1 poo has been deposited in your loo.

Isn't stratis a competitor of ethereum

It seems to be holding its ground at 273k, I was expecting it to dip back down again immediately after that mini pump.

Once you get far ahead of your initial investment it stops becoming so stressful and youll check a lot less than before.

yes

Remember the greater the fud the more important the coin.

I think todays doxxing of the trade bot website admin at traderdaddy.com caused some bots to be pulled out.

ARK and STRAT both seem a lot more stable after their massive dips (bots pulling out). Both were being manipulated to hell and back for the longest time.

I hope Im right at least.

I don't know why people think that only 1 of the 2 platforms can be successful. I like to think of them both becoming successful (like microsoft and apple) with some healthy competition between them.

No idea about that dox stuff, could you give more info?

Not sure about ark since i haven't really looked at it, But strat has been trying to break out of its downward trend constantly, Only to be shoved back down by bots. Very annoying.

especially considering Stratis is programmed in C# while ETH is in Javascript

Corporations like microsoft could go through the trouble of going through java script and cross compiling, which would be a huge pain in the ass trying to do considering .NET framework... or they could just implement a platform based in C#.

What's the bet that Stratis will moon once a date is announced (or rumour of a date) for the Breeze wallet, only for it to get dumped an hour or so before the actual release.

Literally down 50% with this ugly ass shitcoin
Thank god i only spent 100

breeze is going to be released sooner than anticipated, we can expect it to be implemented before the end of the month

Trend reversal? selling pressure is gone on strat and it's mooning.

Yup, its going to try for the sky now. No resistance yet

Here we go

ITS BACK FROM THE DEAD. ITS MOONING

Steel Hands are paying off

Bot really wanted everyone to forget about this stock before the breeze wallet came out.

Well it just hit an ATH for the past 24 hours... is it back from the dead?

it was never dead, that was all fud for the release of the wallet to collect coins.

I didn't sell (although I wish I did just to pick up more coins on the dip...) since I bought in primarily at 140k and it was disposable capital, but do you think the coin really still has a value of $1b market cap or more?

There was a bot driving down the price of this all last week. It was a collection phase because breeze wallet is getting released soon. Breeze wallet is their big tech, and if it's a success, will have rightfully earned their billion dollar cap and more.

All aboard the STRAT train!

if you bought at 24hr low you'd already be up >$2 a coin

how high are we thinking its gonna go?

15 would be nice =)

Tfw you were contemplating doubling your position earlier today at $6.50 usd but you were too past to pull the trigger. :(

Hahahahha I hope all you weak-handed dumb fucks got burned hard. See you on the fucking moon

by mid july $30

Pussy**
Right? At least I held my existing bag. Praise Jeebus.

Already back above 900m marketcap...

Though he meant tonight, 30 would be ideal and seems completely possible with the wallet release

amen brother

We are rising too fast, get ready for the correction...

U MAD WHITE PUSSIBOIZ
GON STEAL UR GIRL TONIGHT

ahahahaha watching the nigger ceo threads earlier was funny, glad the weak limp wrist faggots got out

Do you even crypto bro?

yeah u are right
:)
black materrace

We just corrected you dense shit. Now the uptrend continues

For anyone who cares, we're currently at the .618 fib level of retracement. The next few mins are crucial

fuck man if only i had more money to put on it at $6, would have gone balls deep

+1

All aboard the rocket ship.

Bought back in yesterday at 270k after riding it from 138k to 445k ;)

Like seriously if you sold at the news announcement and are buying again now. You might be one lucky fuck.

please guys, there was so many threads talking of the bots working on bittrex right now. Sell while you can for profit. Again, DONT FALL FOR THE FALSE PUMPS OF THE BOT. And, if you cant even understand that, SEE THE FUCKING BEAR TRAP IN THE DAILY CHART. GET THE FUCK OUT!

zoom out..

So when should I sell today

You don't

>whats a bear trap?

Find coins with solid fundamentals that have been oversold and hold.

Last week it was BTS, this week it will be STRAT

It's not that hard guys.

>zooms out 1 day
Lel

I wont, just wanted to see his response

tell me user, did you really looked what happened whit waves yesterday?

Wales think in terms of days brother! The revolution has begun! The stratis rises!

This coin decides if I will become a homeless NEET or driving a Lambo in a few months. But all my savings into it.

The last days were rough, so fucking glad to see it rising again.

Now let's get to $15 today.

same

earlier today this was .82