Blockfolio

Weeks over boys, how did you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Numb.

NoETHfag detected

Eth is the only thing keeping me up lol

Haven't sold a single thing because I hold.

All over the place

I guess we all went down towards the end of the week, 1337 is keeping me up at this point

Shit forgot pic

Every dip is a cashout some dips are just downs. But ive got pretty iron hands and am holding ark until its dead

first week for me, quite happy with it

What did you buy?

Pretty good. Hopefully better next week. Started with only 270 in February

What did you buy? Accidentally replied to myself lmoa.

but i made some switch during the week, i had some Esper but sold it once i had x2

there

What coins contribute to your success user

45 ANT and 61 WAVES is what's not shown.

It's been up and down, first week at this

Only started on Monday. Dropped $500 AUD Monday and brought $200ish of lisk at $2.36, $115 of sia, $165 of Syscoin. Then put another $350 AUD yesterday, half ETH and half stratis.

Lisk has carried me, with ETH up 15%. Everything else is 5% to 10% off.

Great first weeks guys, keep it up.

Started with $4200 less than a month ago

Thanks user

Portfolio is 90% BTC/ETH

Anyone know why the balance is different between graph view and the main blockfolio view?

No idea.

It's like that for everyone though? My graph view balance always seems to be slightly lower

Holding a decent % of eth is always a gr8 idea

I think the graph is delayed a little bit. The difference isnt too much usually

Pretty nice steady growth this week. ETH/ARK/ANT being the big winners for me.

>RDD
>XVG
>DGB
>SC
>XBY

AAAAAAAAHHHH

Eth carrying this folio

Bretty gud

Rough. You still hodling?

>Falling for every Veeky Forums pump and dump and not having the foresight to cash out when you hit 20-30% gains.

Yeah I had sold portions of them closer to the high to diversify into other coins, but I've just been suffering the drop otherwise.

(See pic) I know what I'm about, son.

missed the pic

Hodliness is next to godliness, my man

With which software/client/account are those dark gray pics made?

What account do you use? Coinbase?

>posting in fiat.
switch to btc and then show us your gains.

Ark will make you rich.

Don't mind the huge random spike lol, entered something wrong. Pretty satisfied though

Fcuk, what you Hodling???

The funny thing is that the "huge random spike" is something people wouldn't even bat an eyelid at in the crypto world

NGR

>posting in fiat

So it is true, BTC is the one and true coin.

>2386475
Mahhh NGR

Not bad

I did good, not in the picture is a fat stack lf bancor I will sell a day after ICO, also have a 2 promising coins I am going to pump massively into, I target 1M250 by end of summer

blockfolio

it doesnt need an account. just put your data in

Considering I "invested" in Strat and XEM (AKA held the bags) I think my daytrading actually nullified a lot of the losses...

ETH
BTC
GNT
XEM
SC
STRAT
ETC
STEEM
XRP
BCN
LTC
STR

What I've learned about making money with coins is to put the majority into ETH/BTC and then just try to buy as many of the top 20 alt coins as possible.

I'm okay with this.

Comfily holding a ton of Ark and Ethereum.

I'm going to uninstall blockfolio and just check back in 6 months

Godspeed Veeky Forums.

JUST

>JUST
At least eth is mooning right now

Made some mistakes

This week has been volatile as fuck. Had some winners and losers. Zen really fucked me over and I lost over $700 on that this week. Lots of bots manipulating the price of my hodls. So I will have to see what happens when they take down the walls.

Basically what mine looks like as well. Crypto is one hell of a drug.

I hope I make it next week, please give me some good words. In this for two weeks and I understand I can't double every week. But this is standstill whilst others do 10% EVERY WEEK.

I just want to make it...

Driven by XEM

which 2 promising coins?

why xem?

Got out of DGB around 2100, the other big winners were ETH and WAVES.

Bump

this one is a bit extraordinary though

50/50 ETH/LTC
my first week, this is all the money I am fine with losing. bought in with €150

bancor.network

0xcb28f4a7aa86ce9a650bbbebb861424c5aa77e09

>tfw didn't sell at the peak
JUST

can someone teach me how to connect blockfolio to my wallet? I don't know how. I can't find the option.

You can't, you have to enter everything manually.

Started with 5k a month ago but still feeling down desu

Is there a point to owning multiple wallets?

Or do you people who trade often use mutlipe-currencies wallets only?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

dgb's fault. Allready sold my bags.
now all in eth

ah ok.

Ark might be down, but ETH is upper.

what are you hodling mister?

Lost 1/3 of my investments on DGB, seeing a great next week though, just look at all the shitcoins that are going red right now. There's a winner there brewing

>Mr
Ark and Eth RN desu. I have strong faith that Ark is going to be the next fundamental.
Also if I have different ID it's because I disconnected from WiFi and reconnected

>Pajeet is trying to adopt the memes of the board by copying terms like "hodl" but cant stray too far away from his traditions by calling his aryan overlords "mister"

Good good streetshitter pay some respect you cow worshipping subhuman.

Also. Buy BOMB coin before its too late goy.

Did better than I thought this week. Putting 9~ ETH into Bancor, should be an interesting time.

Holdings are ETH, BTC and STRAT

I don't understand how anyone made losses this week. Stick to the top 5 chums.

newfag here. Nearly everybody here makes huge profits in the last weeks/months. Is this an exception because of the exponential growth of ETH since April or had the value of lets say the top 5 crypto currencies continually rising?

Im thinking of investing a bit but afraid that Im at a total boom right now and it will go down soon

It's been an exceptional month but really in the last few years it has always trended up over long periods of time. It will always either look like it's at its peak or crashing when you want to buy in and no time will feel right. You gotta get over that and realise you have to hold for longer than a quick buck.

>Putting 9~ ETH into Bancor

i hope you're prepared to lose it

I'm prepared to lose all of the money I have in crypto, that's why it's in a high risk/reward investment. I think the risk is worth it for Bancor.

Tumbling down

LOOOOL KYS

Bad

Underperformed ETH

How are you anons so bad at this? Down weeks shouldn't exist. Btw that dip was me buying an M4.

how many crypto to crypto transactions do you do per week and what's the typical amount?

10-20 tx per week. 30+ cryptos. Never sell at a loss. Use profits to buy other cryptos. I've been deposoting 10k a week to bank for a while. Now Retired. Upping to 25-50k

I'm user that sent ark into top 51 last night. Now it's like top 20.

>sent ark into top 51 last night
What does this mean?

I'll start soon putting 3k or so into a portfolio, what's your opinion how I should distribute it?
(PS I don't want to move things around too much once done.)

Lurk moar

Praise Lord Vitalik

And not a single eth.
Thanks, LSK

guy show us your holdings.
you seem to be crypto-god are you?

How the fuck never sell at a loss? this isn't that easy... for example Ripple steady since weeks. missed a lot of moons ..

when have you started - and with how much?

put in 4k a month ago. so far so good.

if can just, ah, maintain this rate of growth going forward, that'd be very acceptable

dip is me selling etc (and then "buying" btc)

Started with 300 This week. Bought ark at .82, 1.02, and 1.18 unfortunately. Sold at 1.08 to break even lesson learned. Put it all in LTC for the upcoming week.

I'm pretty fuckin far from ok, op