How is it that North Korea is so good at combating inflation?

How is it that North Korea is so good at combating inflation?

Is it because they don't take part in the international jewish central bank meme?

Bet STRAT and DGB holders are feeling a bit like the norks in 2015

You searched the wrong thing. Try:
1 Rice to KPW

That's the official exchange rate, dumbass. The same could be said for the Venezuelan bolivar but its literally 7000 to the dollar right now.

>Pegging your exchange rates to the dollar
Have you never heard of this before? How new are you?

Jesus Christ you must be a Pol redditfag from t_d. No real polster would be this fucking stupid. Go back to the containment board until your balls have dropped, your fucking up our marginally okayish name just by posting here.
Don't forget to sage

>le /pol/
>le dahnold turnip
go back to /tv/

They control their economy and prices, not like Venezuela who control nothing and think they can do that, NK REALLY have power over their economy.

Ill reword my question so you faggots can understand.

WHY IS NORTH KOREA THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT CAN KEEP THEIR SQUIGGLY LINE FLAT

Wrong website faggot.

Back to Redshit you go.

Because they barely do business with any other country

Because its North Korea

And, because its North Korea and they can manipulate whatever information you can find on them (like any other country)

Although, its North Korea so they probably are more sketch about this

And its North Korea so its North Korea if North Korea needed to North Korea they could North Korea, Korea Korea?

Tell Kim to buy DGB

so then they dont suffer from inflation because they have such good control over their currency

Currency and everything else.

so my point is the only reason so much of the world has it out for north korea is because of their refusal to participate in the international banking scheme

>control over their currency
They literally own and sell everything and literally just don't change the prices no matter what, of course it's going to stay flat forever, as if their currency was kind of "gold backed".
But I hope you guys realized that you can buy 900 of their currency with 1 fucking dollar.

No, that's just one reason. Have you taken a look at NK? Doesn't take much to see why so many people hate it.

kys faggot

Basically this, accept the jews or get embargoed.

>you can buy 900 of their currency with 1 fucking dollar.
That doesnt even matter tho, if that mattered then the worst currency is the world is Irans because 1 USD is worth 30000 rial

idk, honestly it looks pretty comfy desu. I think most of the bad rep it gets is all propaganda. Seriously, whats the worst thing they've done? Tell the US they wont be bullied and keep to themselves?

Have you? Theres plenty of videos on Youtube of average tourists filming random shit both legally and illegally, and honestly it doesnt look THAT bad, even in the countryside rural areas. Its not prime real estate by any means, but there is a semblance of functionality and law and order.

Ill take NK living standards over free, democratic shitholes like Jamaica or Colombia any fucking day.

/pol/ leave.

>out
i don't get what this is implying. nobody thinks north korea is a real threat. we need "enemies" to rally people, but we name a fuckload of countries for that. i'm guessing anyone born after 2000 doesn't even know there is a north korea, and their "refusal" to do business is more of a religious practice than a moral one. there are other cultures which make severely retarded sacrifices for their leaders but they still play ball with international banks.

>everyone I don't like is /pol/
I "am" /pol/ and not even I am getting what the fuck are you thinking, if anything he is a crypto commie and that is all, /pol/ has never liked commies. The only good thing that we like about NK is that they care about their bloodline and traditions.
Other than that, fascism is way better than communism.
Or you are some next level shill trying to imply that /pol/ is communist.
That is dark.

>acknowledging global pressure forced upon the world from international banks is only a /pol/ ideology

I am /pol/

Fuck off cancer

A lot of it has to do with propaganda, The (((world))) and such, And is a very beautiful country, and could be even greater someday. But don't let that fool you. No one there is free to do anything at all, you piss off the wrong person (hell you just know of a friend of a friend who did something wrong and you could get executed). Everyone is poor, People are starving all the time (that's not propaganda). Really as always, it comes down to the leadership that causes most of the problems. The people themselves, and the country itself is not so bad.

Oh shit, I'm sorry, /pol/.

I'll take Colombia any day over best Korea. Jamaica you're right about though