What's the shitiest coin your holding? Why did you buy it? And how many do you currently have? Also what's your top...

What's the shitiest coin your holding? Why did you buy it? And how many do you currently have? Also what's your top,big boy, most proud of power coin?

Lomocoin, no ifs ands or buts about it

Ark

What was I thinking.

Shittiest coin I'm holding is either BCN or BURST.

Bought it cause I thought "wow this coin goes up like 80% in a day every 2 months or so, better buy and hold". So I've been holding for about 2 weeks and it just stays stable.

Top coin is ETH. Nothing but confidence in ETH.

And MNE because it's undervalued.

Middle-ground is BAT, RDD, DGB, STRAT, and XRP. Could go up, could go down, not too sure.

Stronghands. I bought it because it was under 1 sat and has a funny name

Sia right now, but I am happy with it still. I've made 6% in a week.

XVG

Sorry you guys got memed

This. It's fuckng dying and there's no chance it will recover

>tfw bought verge just below ATH

I spammed the shill threads telling people it was an pajeet/romanian organised pump and dump.

People don't listen even when the facts are layed out before them

best
ETH
worst
XEM

Same, 20k coins which is a lot for me as I just started trading and am a fairly unskilled wagecuck. Bought at near ATH, just as I did with STRAT - because they were at that point when my BTC purchase arrived. Lesson fucking learned. My ETH position is the only thing keeping my portfolio around my initial investment.

I am fairly optimistic about STRAT though. May pick some more up if it falls back to 6-7 usd range tonight.

Why all the hate on xvg I have 96000k of them, I know it's down right now but what makes you guys think it's gona die?

Funny how holding NGR and it is no where near as shit as these shitcoins

just hodl bro
its one of the better ones to have

NGR = NiggerCoin? If so where do I get? I don't want to support that shit but I think it will moon.

I'm not hating, I just have no fucking idea as to what it will do next

15,8k Verge at 230 SAT
I bought it because someone told me it'll keep steadily rising.
All I can do now is hold forever and wait for miracles.

if your shittest coin is Nem you're doing alright bud

10k XBY
Bought low so im still up $250, but fuck it's dragging my portfolio down.

How have you missed the nigger coin threads?

No exchange will host it so it's only traded on the waves platform

I'm HODLing fucking tons of these, waiting till /pol/ turns it into a joke and it moons 10000%

My big boy coin is monero, which I've held since $5

My biggest portfolio contributor is sia, which I have big long term hopes for

My biggest returns have been ripple (by a mile), sia and digibyte

>What's the shitiest coin your holding?
I'm not even sure, I'm holding:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Golem
Iconomi
Litecoin

So far Litecoin has been the worst performing, only up 30% which obviously isn't even bad, but my gut feeling is over time it won't grow like the others

>Why did you buy it?
easy diversification on coinbase

>And how many do you currently have?

>Also what's your top,big boy, most proud of power coin?
Ethereum of course

1ST BLOOD for sure

and... LSD

Send a nignog some niggers

3PFwZqCEPovgK6fhT28xaCB1eQGePQ1uYx3

BAT

it did well not long after the ICO but its just been falling in value since. i was warned about it several times though

Parkbyte definitely I bought during the pump thought it'd go higher. Syscoin is probably my best coin

>what's the shittiest coin you're holding?

Yobit thread, I guess

LINDEL DOLLARS BABY when it launches due to all the third world countries and their population trying to get into the crypto world i'm gonna be 1600+ times financial more stable . Screen this .

Lmc goy afther some user received, and seeing it's a chink coin.

Those fuckers are bleu actually got html5 off the ground. So I have some of that.

>bought dgb at dip
Then it just kept going down. I'm too deep in it, but i hope it will be pumped in next week.

I bought some vcash in December, went 2x, but think it could get pumped soon

XVG, is one of the only coins with a max supply.
and, bought 170k at 0.01$. No worries here.

Yeah, but BAT is a long hold, just sit it out

Shitcoin : VOX, XBY
--> if I sell them this very second I'll still make a profit but I had hoped they would perform better

TOP : ETH of course

Meh : XVG
---> bought it dirt cheap, already sold some for 4x what I put it and still have 200k left.

Buttcoint, not even kidding

coin delta current (btc)

bat -25% 0.06
xvg -23% 0.06
bitb -25% 0.02
xwc -16% 0.02

shittiest - DIME 120000 of it. (thanks trollbox)
second that is also pure shit - TIPS - 190000 of it. somebody here said that it will moon... yeah it "will".

third shittiest DGB - 1100 (bought it at 800) + 400 of it hanging in some mining pool. i'm disappointed.

fuck my life damn it