Veeky Forums ARKPOOL: APPROACHING VICTORY THREAD

We're only 40,000 Ark away now. We've almost done it boys; ready the champagne. I'm proud of all of you and we're all going to make it. I made a new thread since our boy ⋐ӎ⋑ !MagnetW3NU went to sleep.

What is going on?
If you don't already know, ARK is one of the unique cryptos to use DPoS which is Delegated Proof of Stake, In the case of Ark it works like this:
>in the Ark world there are only 51 machines that create new Ark called delegates
>who these top 51 delegates are is changing all the time
>because people vote for who they want to be a delegate
>there are a bunch of delegates (anyone can register to become a delegate)
>people vote for these delegates with how much money is in their wallet
here's where it gets dank as hell
>anyone can unvote at anytime and change to another delegate
>delegates often pool their Ark earnings with the voters
>yes you can get paid with Ark by voting for delegates
>Veeky Forums has created their own delegate with 100% payout for the first 50 days of forging ARK
>When we hit 500K some anons shifted gear into maximum over FUD
>This how you know we're becoming powerful

PERSPECTIVE: More than $500,000 of Ark has been raised by Veeky Forumsnessmen since the night of June 6th.
THE MISSION: GET THE BIZ DELEGATE TO A TOP 51 POSITION SO WE ALL GET PAID.
Veeky Forums Ark PoolDelegate Discord: discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

if you want more information check these links
HOW 2 VOTE: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
biz Proposal: forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
Delegated PoS: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
Whitepaper: ark.io/whitepaper/
Official Ark Devs/community Slack: ark.io/join-ark-slack/
Current delegate rank standings: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
First three bizarkpool threads:
archive.is/Cwhch
archive.is/51wz3
archive.is/CXt4g

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
discord.gg/ZyM6FZy
ark.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks user you are doing Keks work here.

Seems like a scam.

What happens if the delegate dies in a car crash?

Too many unknown variables.

Your ark stays in your wallet, so if you stop getting payouts you can always switch your vote.

>What happens if the delegate dies in a car crash?

Then you vote for someone else and earn stakes from them. That's the best part, if you ever get fucked by a delegate you can just change your vote for 1 Ark.

Then you just vote for another one. You aren't hard locked into a vote and and revoke it for 1 ARK and revote for anyone else for another 1 ARK.

I have 200 ark.

If I add more do I get more stake?

2 arks, costs 1 ark to unvote.

We jump to a different pool. You lose 3 ark 1 from first vote for biz 1 from unvoting and 1 more for voting again...

yep

You won't have to revote the wallet adjusts the more you add

Then you vote for another delegate. You're not giving him your ARK. Also, it takes 90 cents to vote. I don't really give a shit if the biz delegate dies.

had issues creating an account in the earlier thread. fixed by downloading v.1.2.1!

Why join the biz crew? Why not join one of the top 5?

nice!

We have 100% payout the first week, then 90% which is WAY more than the others.

Yes, each of our payouts will be proportional to the total payout, at the same ratio of our personal wallet to the total ark held by biz pool members.

You get more stakes by voting for a pool with less Ark. You'd get less than half of what you would from the biz group if you voted for the top 10 delegates.

>forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate

But thats only if biz breaks into the top 51, right?

we raised to 52 in a couple of days

>if

A few reasons
1.Our payout will be 100%, the best in the top 5 is only 90% and most are not even that much.
2.Payout is decided by how much of a share you have of votes voting for that node. By joining one with over a million votes your share will obviously be less.
3.All of the top 51 forge at the same rate, it cycles.
4.We are pretty fucking close to being in the top 51 right now so if you wait it'll end up costing you as you'd have to pay to unvote and revote.
5.Its just nice to have a Veeky Forums node as one of the top 51 in my opinion.

ALMOST THERE

>not buying NGR

Enjoy your bags

>if you wait it'll end up costing you as you'd have to pay to unvote and revote.
Wow a whole 2 dollars. WGAF.

How big are the expected payouts?
Let's say I have... 100 ARKs invested.

FUDder alert.

2 dollars is 2 dollars, I'm not the type to just take a lighter out and set money on fire even if it is only a couple bucks.

>bbcucks right now

Fuck yeah this is better

more than what you would get from not staking aka voting for a top 51 delegate.

Yeah you've confirmed my suspicions.

around 1 ark a month

Hey if wasting money is what you're into feel free, I won't stop you.

Transferring ARK to my wallet now....... I'm coming aboard, boys!

He is just a FUDder from the bbcuckclub that we are about to pass. They dont realize they keep bumping our thread so more people read it. The whole time our votes keep going up.

Heading off to bed. Good luck to us and nice work! WE ALMOST AT 51! I am off to beddd gotta wake up for some beach time tomorrow. LATERZ!

The formuoli is (422(/))

You can check the total Ark in the biz pool here:

Huh?

Alright, you guys convinced me.
Putting some in.

bittrex is fucking lame. Why cant I do a market buy? This limit buy shit is taking too long.

I should also have added that that is for the daily payout.

I saw the votes go up. Nice choice my friend.

I am trying to buy ARK on Bittrex but am very confused by this.

I will try placing a limit order at the last price, but my orders never get filled.

GOOD TO HEAR!!

Bro I'm having the same problem What a joke of an exchange

We're only 100% the first 50 days.

The bots are not letting you buy at the set price just refresh and try again.

If you want to immediately buy you need to buy at the current limit sell price. You are putting in what price you will buy at but that doesn't guarantee someone will sell you at that price, particularly with bots working that will automatically outbid you.

>tfw FUDers bump your own threads that will be their demise

I think he meant that getting another 40k ARK or more is a foregone conclusion at this point.

Yeah, I should have been more clear about that. We'd still have the highest payout rate and likely the highest payout due to having a smaller pool than the other 90% ones though.

lol its the stupid little bitch from the last thread.

Post how much you've staked, bitch

(watch, the little bitch wont. hes a broke little nothing)

How often are the payouts? And do they go directly into our ARK wallets?

the desktop application is still fucky. isn't registering deposited ark when blockchain has already confirmed it. can't add delegates either.
running windows 10
can't invest unless this issue is fixed...

>FUDers

wtf? I am trying to BUY ARK, do you understand that? I just want my orders filled on Bittrex but its not happening

No worries, just keeping everything on the up and up.

first one will be after the first day forging, after that weekly, yes they'll go directly into wallets.

weekly (pay less in fees) and yes

It is a percentage based on how much ark you have in your wallet you voted with. Here is a spreadsheet of the current delegates so you can get an idea.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

He's really stupid.

Weekly, and yes.

>windows 10
I think this might be the problem, I remember someone in one of the early threads saying that it was working fine on a windows 7 computer he had but for some reason not on a windows 10.

Buy it at ask price instead of bidding?

That wasn't me, I actually just now did it.
It says the transaction went through, so if we get into top 51 we'll start seeing some returns?
So right now if we send in 1 ark, we'll get back 1 ark every once and awhile. Even if this coin soras, and it becomes worth $100 a coin, we'll still be getting 1 ark?

Oh and yes they go directly into your wallet.

cancel and set a higher price.

Press the refresh circle. If that don't work click the cloud in the top right hand corner and click on the http link it should change the peer.

lol fucking idiot. a

this just makes the bot run it up higher, either buy at sell price or just leave the buy there for a few hours and hope it fills.

>if >if >if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if>if >if

When.

Yes once we get into the top 51, which will be soon. We will see returns. You can see how close we are getting by all the people above us coming here and trying to start hate. I assume we would get less over time the more people start staking but I am not sure. If people keep in on exchanges there wont be as many people staking. Hard to say on that part.

Ok finally got my ARK. But I'm still not convinced to put in in your little club.

Convince me.

yep, your ROI is based in ARK.

thanks guys, im in

these were just test buys, I might open a big position soon

?
51 | bbclubark | 0.54 | 685,808 | 5 |
===================================================================
| 52 | biz | 0.51 | 651,432 | 450

You don't have to, but it's free money

hes probably a bbcuck too

Only 12% annually, right? I mean, thats ok I guess. But I've been getting 10% gainz everyday just holding eth.

vote quarkpool, they have a decent payout rate and we could stop listening to your high maintenance ass.

also were we are at currently
Discord for more questions
discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

Yeah I went on the discord and it's all college kids talking about getting shoved into lockers and working in fast food.

man, its not really viable with under 1000 ark. i had better get accumulating

college kids that raised 650k + ark to get money for our community...and I am not a kid fyi but I am tired so I am going to bed.

What's the number on the far right?

Tell me how many ARK I'll get per week if I stake 200

I'm in for 240 ARK!!

Number of people voting for that node so while bbclubark has 5 whales we've got 449 people

Fine choice sir.

That's about 1 Ark a week. Better than nothing though, especially if Ark goes to ETH levels

That's what I thought. P dope.

Total members in the pool.

1 ark every 2 weeks is probably closer

The best bet is to keep this coin for long term guys you need continue to add to your wallet to make more. This is a long term coin not a PnD and the project is amazing!
ark.io/

doesn't work on windows 7 either...
clicked on cloud/peer but doesn't refresh. ark also isn't working on my backup computer. could it have something to do with my modem/network?

did you create a wallet? save the passphrase? make sure to back it up!