So, we all know crypto/blockchain tech was created about 7 years ago. Now, obviously it is mooning

So, we all know crypto/blockchain tech was created about 7 years ago. Now, obviously it is mooning.

However, what is something I can invest in TODAY that 7 years from now will moon? An internet 4.0 perhaps? Or a new tech?

What is the best investment for the future?

BRRRAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A A A A A P

>Niggercoin

/thread

still crypto if it stays on this course.

Anything private space-related could be realized soon enough in the form of cold hard riches. Anything that has to do with anti aging
>don't touch children's blood

Or cybernetics, VR, AR (ar is going to be a big one).

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Already holding, too obvi

user, u tryna break my /nofap/ ?

stay strong fellow no fapper!

B R A A A A A A A A A AAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

"hi guys how can I become rich?"

Why are you guys so fucking autistic, jesus fuck

th-thanks

Mooncoin. Currently 5 sat. New and improved website. New wallet. Look up MoonEdu, MoonWord and SmartLikes. MoonEdu is particular is going to be fucking amazing.

same to you senpai-o
op go with GNT, its the future ETH

VR no doubt

Rby is getting a deal with Google

holy shit who is this girl

crypto is still in its infancy and you're looking for the next big thing? it's like saying google peaked 10 years ago and that askjeeves is a viable competitor

you're a fool

GNT is shit beware of its bagholders

this x100
what are you talking about?

anastasiya kvitko

Pretty much a hoe who will kiss the ground beneath our feet when we all get crypto rich. We are going to make it guys!

Top economists (whoever they are) can't tell you what the economy will be like next month.

You want to know what it will be like in seven years.

I feel good about RDD and SC.

>PLEASE buy my bags, fucking DAMNIT someone BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

FPBP. Nice work user.