I fell for the DGB meme, thanks Veeky Forums for telling me before

So I put in 25% DGB, 75% ETH. Spent 10k and still made gains. Thanks Veeky Forums for telling me to not fall for the DGB meme, and to go ETH. I still tried 25%, and regret it all. Will trust you guys for now on!

DGB is such a meme, just check the main page. What kind of fucking coin tried to make contracts with banks yet has spelling error on their main page. The presentation was ass, and the MC server is retarded as hell. No 10 year old is gonna but Crypto, so what the fuck is the point of it?

I'm not a shill, just realized I should have listened to you guys!

Hey jackass, the trend just reversed

Stop crying over a few days in the red, if you want long term growth buy Mooncoin

This is a typical shakeout, it's gonna go back up. You're so new it's hilarious. Wait 2 months and you'll be fucking shocked.

lmao 1 green candle and they think the trend is reverse XD

or how about in stead of having only 10,000. I sold it, now I will buy it for way cheeper than even a week ago. So will buy 15,000 now nigger

Welcome to basic economics

Trend is reversing. At this point though, I trust these whales. Something is going on with DGB and it's not the typical rigamarole. We may see some serious shit. But all these super hybrid antishills will say differently

name three coins that jumped x35 times in one month then down over 50% in 30 hours over the last 4 years and did this so called "shakeout" and went back up.

Serious question. How is DigiByte better than Myriad?

Spank me senpai

F

Ethereum, btc, xby

we're coming back niggers

back to 1300 niggers

It's not gay

here we go faggots!

How high before it crashes again? What's your predictions

next ATH around 3000sats this time

we are steadily on the rise boys. iron hands report in!

checking in. We'll make it back to the top, will be a tough climb but we'll get there

Kek. Love these "you're new" faggots. This board was fucking dead last year and now there are fags like you around. Jesus.

hey dumbfucks, i dumped at 2000, now i can buy 1.6x the amount of DGB than before with no more money spent. Iron hands during a major crash doesnt make any sense.

Good point, but it makes sense to hold instead of sell at a lose, that's what they mean, dumbass

I bought the dip btw, thanks senpai

1400 sats incoming!!!

or sell at a loss, buy even cheeper before the rebound.

But you know, its basic economics