Can someone red pill me on Bancor? Is this shit really a mossad op? I just want...

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Can someone red pill me on Bancor? Is this shit really a mossad op? I just want some quick gains d e s u

All urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/2380833/business
blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17

Playboyize
Playboyize

I was interested until they said it would be uncapped. Fuck it, it's the next Ripple.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I'll give you a hint. Look at the partnerships they've already announced.

The only bad thing is this ICO botchjob they're doing. At least with BAT you could get it at the exchange for 4-5x and the market cap was only 130-160 million. This shit's gonna start out with market cap of 260million minimum I believe. Crazy thing is it's still likely to 20x in a year or so.

Buy and forget about it until it's really valuable.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Alright thanks I'll probably throw like 5 or 10 eth at it and just chill for a couple months.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Fixed Price of 1ETH to 100 Bancor

Starting price of $3.40 at current ETH price.

Fuck, that seems high af guise

Evilember
Evilember

Eth price gonna skyrocket soon and these fuckers are more then happy to give you 100 shitcoins for them knowing this is coming.Wait and see

Soft_member
Soft_member

Galia's a cute slut.
I'M WITH HER

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

the thing is that there is no way of knowing if your money would increase faster if you just left it in eth. eth is a guaranteed 10x in the next year or so whereas bancor is a big question mark and whoknows maybe a 20x if everything goes right

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I think after two years you can trade bnt back into eth for the same ratio as ico, so seems like a safe bet if that's true

Inmate
Inmate

Methnerd
Methnerd

veekyforums.com/thread/2380833/business

TreeEater
TreeEater

Is there a source for this?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Bancor
Banc Or
Bank Ore
Bank Core
Core of the new banking system

Ripple tier Jew banker bux. I'm personally keeping my distance. My Eth is too valuable to give to Jews.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Nocoiner, have no idea about anything.

When will Bancor release? Would I be able to buy it in coinbase, or should I go to some other site? If I have a normal bank account and a debit card, can I transfer funds from them to bitcoins (in order to buy bancor) already or do I need a credit card? Anything I should know before joining coinbase?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

soon, no, no, no

SniperGod
SniperGod

bancor is build a shitcoin coin

Lunatick
Lunatick

Where would I be able to buy it?

5mileys
5mileys

ico then exchanges

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

/thread buy and hodl is my only advice ill give to you guys

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

you can do this starting from 7 days after ico... read the whitepaper you obviously didnt do it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

so the price is pegged to eth? seems a safe bet if so

Spamalot
Spamalot

you can always exchange your bnt directly to eth via smartcontract. to prevent it from falling under ico price for whatever reason they do this : blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

they are using 80% of excess funds to buy back BNT at the ICO price (in ether).

it is literally goddamn pegged to the price of ether. If ether goes up, BNT goes up. if a bunch of people make a fuck ton of shitcoins on bancor, BNT goes up.

this is literally the most obvious investment of 2017.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

that's assuming excess funds are numerous enough to maintain to a price floor

not a safe assumption

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Uncapped garbage.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Indeed. we dont know what the hidden cap is. If its 200 million...There would be no excess funds or they would be a small %...
This ICO is high risk.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit