Be ready for IOTA on Bitfinex from 13th June

>infinitely scalable
>no tx fees
>crypto 3.0
>big industry partners (Huawei, Cisco, Rootstock, Innogy)
>Has gone up 3x in the last two weeks in anticipation of exchange launch.
>expecting $5b market cap by the end of the year.

explain why isn't this another pajeet shitcoin

why would cisco want shit to do with coins

>bitfinex
ahaha lol no you nigger fuck

Nice trips, also, yes. Explanation required

does this shit even fit in a 64 bit type

This is the mother dag coin like byteball? Why not just invest in byteball and get compound interests for the next 6 months?

Byteball has TX fees, this doesn't because it is designed for IOT

>literally posts a text convo between pajeets

>fahad
>rajiv
literally a shitskin/pajeet coin. stay out.

It's designed for the internet of things. Can run a super lightweight client.

>Fahad
>Ravij
think I'll be avoiding this one

>already has a +$1bil mcap

>You can send data securely with no value transactions which is processed nearly instantly for free.
>It will soon have script.
>Can already handle 1000tps on testnet.
>the lead dev invented PoS with nexus.

The lead dev of this coin invented PoS with nex. He moved on to this because it's better. New technology called the tangle. Quantum proof, triurny rather than binary, script coming, no tx fees, infinitely scalable, already 6x in the last two months through OTC trade (4x in the last week), can send data securely with no value transactions because you do the PoW by confirming two other transactions.

The level of retardation on this board is remarkable. I looted up hard off dgb, rdd and moon and want to give a good tip back. This coin is crypt 3.0 but everyone just goes "pajeet" and splits. Can't wait til those retards watch the first few days on the market. This coin is going to be fucking massive. It is the best coin out there.

Why isn't it on coinmarketcap or any exchange?

The tangle works worst at the beginning with few users. It gets better with more transactions until basically the only bottleneck is bandwidth. The dev team has refused to list it on exchanges until they had a product that worked and could do what they say it can. New version just came out recently and so it's ready to go. ICO was in 2015.

This coin seems pretty based. Are you sure it is gonna be on bitfinex?

What do you think of QRT?

I mean QRL

Promises a lot. It's difficult to buy right now

Willing to drop 0.1 btc in it, how do I buy it?

It's gonna be on others too but bitfinex is the only one known about So far (with a usd/iota pair for whales). No polo I believe.

Otc in iotatangle.slack.com #trading. Use trusted escrow and watch out for scammers. Trade was done through a slacker before but since that closed a week or so ago it went from 68microbitcoin/Miota to 180-200 otc. Low liquidity so hard to know but many are expecting 500 within a few days.

I think it's about to get btfo. If you want to hedge might be worth it but I think this coin offers way more.