What is the next step? A lot of work has gone into building this...

What is the next step? A lot of work has gone into building this. How would you monetize an app like this taking into consideration other apps like Blockfolio.

good job on this, been following since the start
a small ad at the bottom won't kill anyone

begone, peasant
implmenting ads will fucking RUIN the app
do NOT shit it up with ads and mare it look like other shitty free ones

Don't use adsense, it drives users away and nobody voluntarily clicks that shit anyways. You could partner up with the devs of some shitcoin/ico to sell them a spot among the featured coins.

I did make a promise earlier not to shill any specific coin, and being a man of my word... oh geez

Something about the capital F triggers me

I dont understand why you just dont put it for a dollar or two on the app store?

Bad for user uptake, particularly when competing against Blockfolio. Maybe allow ads for coins? Or ads in general? How does Blockfolio do it?

Potentially just a support the developer button allowing the user to donate?

I think with advertising ICOs. They are advertising for Status Token ICO.

you can try to monetize the app but it needs to be open source anyway, none will ever input login data if it isnt completely open

there are a few apps which have paid versions on playstore and as the apps are actual open source, free versions on f-droid or github for non-normies i guess

limit the refresh rate at once every 2 minutes,

users pay a $1 a month fee to have unlimited refreshes.

What will happen if your app takes off is that people will be autistically refreshing and it will crash

Thank me later:

Eth
0xA0D303F68499Ed38c2184Cd6EC72341b6Bc4E3af

Looks like shit compared to blockfolio. Too cluttered. Non transparant logos. What the fuck

Babbys first android layout

i have a load more ideas and i worked on the three.co.uk website/mobile site when i worked for the company.

hit me up if you need any adv - free of course unless i have to do any of the work myself.

[email protected]

Just thought of something else too,
Allow for multiple folios/tabs, such for people who are investing/daytrading, but able to custom name each one too, I would love to have a long, and short term tabs, even have a watch list tab.
I think this idea could make the app stand out too, as on blockfolio you just have one giant scroll.
Enjoy :D

Fuckin amazing

both great ideas.

[email protected] - actual dev (on mobile - and drinking).

Proof can be provided if required

Currently being implemented. Just want to get the first exchange (Bittrex) completed before moving onto the next ones.

Bro, I believe that you're working hard on this, but

>A lot of work has gone into building this.

It hasn't even been a week since you've started!

I'm sorry. But i dont see any other person doing this. Do you?

At least I am giving it a go. And yes. A lot of work has gone into it.

Bro, I believe you and huge props on making the app, but a few days is not a lot of work by any stretch of the imagination. You should really reserve that statement for somewhere at least a few months down the line. Keep up the good work.

Remove the balance and last words, make btc dollar view changeable

Too cluttered

And a different theme

Thanks for including dolar values. Add more currencies.

Yes! Multiple folios!

I currently have AUD, USD, EUR - I will add more as soon as I can.

And this!!

Make the logo smaller and align the name with the second row of text. Then decrease padding top and bottom so you have more info on your screen.

Add sum and 24h delta on top and remove "24h" from coin listing delta

>wait till you have couple of million users
>sell or put up ads/pay walls

get money fuck the users

Want money. Add a hidden altcoin miner with the app