How are you going to celebrate success in 2020 ethbros?

How are you going to celebrate success in 2020 ethbros?

this thing can drive you home after the super model party at Vitalik's mansion

You talkin about the full integration of NGR with the payment systems of Popeyes and KFC?

>maserati suv

this is retarded

By kysing myself

Not buying a metal can on rubber wheels that's for sure

Sadly youd have to wait 5 hours total to fill up at each battery station while chad in his rad v8 mustang receives a bj while thundering down the german road onmax speed

This thread assumes you already bought the mansion

At least I can drive in class for only 80k

>no fun allowed
The first thing I'm doing is buying a car.
It's will be a used one of course.

>niggermobile
>class

Cars is a Jewish ponzi scheme to take away your gains and straight into their pockets.

>implying that lambo isn't a niggermobile

I don't think its reasonable to object to someone spending up to 5% of their wealth on a nice car

by 2020 all these cars you like in 2017 you won't care for anymore and they'll be outdated

it's irrelevant to focus on the future

>posts Nissan gtr
>calls a massarati a niggermobile
Hate to tell you but only niggers and beaners drive those riced out pieces of shit

THIS

August 1st there will simply be a hard Fork and Bitcoin will surge in value because it will be much faster than it is right now. Etherium forking did not do anything to it people don't use etc it's a bullshit coin. There might be people that get cold feet sell their Bitcoin or something in July leading up to August 1st but by August 1st it won't matter anymore. By September Bitcoin will be easily thousands of dollars each 3000 at a minimum. I don't know why people think there's going to be some big ass crash it doesn't make any sense that's not how it ever happens for any coin forking the price typically increases

Eth will eventually go down in value there is no reason for it to be this High. VB himself does not want the value to be this high as it fucks with the fees and scalability of ethereum. It it is not a store of value it is not nearly as safe as Bitcoin or even litecoin. People trying to use it as a currency or fucking idiots it is literally like trying to use tulips and that's why the Tulip thing keeps being brought up because that's exactly what this is there is no reason whatsoever for aetherium to be as high as it is it is not a currency it is not a store of value it's market cap has nothing to do do with storing value. People are speculating on this as if it's a currency when it's not and that's why it's a bubble and it will crash once Bitcoin Forks. These things are obvious but you'll see a bunch of morons on here that have a lot of money in eth go on and on about how Bitcoin is going to die and how it's a dinosaur and whatever either even though the fork will make it infinitely efficient.

No, the Levante is literally taking something good and making it terrible.

Only niggers and soccer mums would think otherwise.

Find me a corpus of pics of rappers with GTRs vs rappers with any other car. I'll wait.

Eth is the new Paycoin

niggermobile

thats a runner, not a rapper

>he's not an actual nigger!!!!

niggermobile

try again, the nissan GTR is a car by nerds for nerds, its almost in the same tier as tesla

Nobody who truly likes cars thinks in terms of "outdated"

I just don't see the point. Can't go over 75 mph without getting a ticket so I just want to drive something big n comfy

Decent home with all debts paid off.

>only 80k
I'm sorry to tell you but with this mindset you will never reach Lamboland. Looks like volvoville for you buddy.

LOL

Still better than Dodge Chargerville and bad credit rating tho.

Robinson R44 brah
Enough fun to keep me occupied

Hopefully, fucking my cousin up the ass.

It is perfectly reasonable. The average multi-millionaire spends less than 1% of their worth on a car, and that percentage goes lower as you go higher up in wealth. Cars are a depreciating asset. You don't need to fix your insecurities with a status symbol when you're rich, because you HAVE security.

i only have 16 eth so ill probably have killed myself by then

I have a GTR (paid with btc and eth) best and funniest car ever. But 2020 will buy a tesla or some electric chinese car.

What made you choose flappy paddles over the previous GTR iterations?

Flight>groundspeed faggots with speed limits
Based anons will buy helicopters and airplanes

ripple 1023 lmao

Also I expect BTC and Eth to be higher desu.

I'm planning on getting a maserati as well, granturismo tho

>made sold MDMA
>brought preorder eth
>now in a nice house

I've wanted to invest for ages but never had the money. Convinced now to save though.. just having to funds to work with is the hard part.

mate*

how do i convert my € to bitcoin?
help a newfag out with some good site

better get out of here quickly nocoiner, or else we will raid your bankaccount and cockslap your wife.

Buy a condo west loop/river north Chicago and buy some beautiful land somewhere in the driftless area of Wisconsin.

only at $315k so far so i still have like a million dollars to go lol.

Isn't that stormzy?

>i got in late and am still accumulating, so i'll be happy if i can finally afford a tiny cuckshed to live in so i can move out of my moms basement

I'm simple. Hopefully I can find a white one though