Veeky Forums ARKPOOL: Victory is Ours

Veeky Forums RAISED SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS IN LESS THAN 6 DAYS. I'm proud of all of you and we're all going to make it. I made a new thread since our boy ⋐ӎ⋑ !MagnetW3NU went to sleep.

What is going on?
If you don't already know, ARK is one of the unique cryptos to use DPoS which is Delegated Proof of Stake, In the case of Ark it works like this:
>in the Ark world there are only 51 machines that create new Ark called delegates
>who these top 51 delegates are is changing all the time
>because people vote for who they want to be a delegate
>there are a bunch of delegates (anyone can register to become a delegate)
>people vote for these delegates with how much money is in their wallet
here's where it gets dank as hell
>anyone can unvote at anytime and change to another delegate
>delegates often pool their Ark earnings with the voters
>yes you can get paid with Ark by voting for delegates
>Veeky Forums has created their own delegate with 100% payout for the first 50 days of forging ARK
>When we hit 500K some anons shifted gear into maximum over FUD
>This how you know we're becoming powerful

Veeky Forums Ark PoolDelegate Discord: discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

if you want more information check these links
HOW 2 VOTE: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
biz Proposal: forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
Delegated PoS: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
Whitepaper: ark.io/whitepaper/
Official Ark Devs/community Slack: ark.io/join-ark-slack/
Current delegate rank standings: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
First three bizarkpool threads:
archive.is/Cwhch
archive.is/51wz3
archive.is/CXt4g

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=733070.0
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARK ABOUT TO MOON HUGE BUY WALL JUST WENT UP

we did it guys
we bankers now

HOW LONG TIL WE /NUMBAH ONE/?

Omg omg really user???

OMG

Where?

WE FUCKING DID IT LADS

got ~1100 in
so I should be making ~0.5 a day right?

In less than a week we made it! Ark bros are the best bros! Congratulations all who helped us get here!

yes but the amount you get is becoming smaller the more votes we get now. We would like to stay below 1 mil votes.

You get into top 51? I got like 130 ark, not sure that would even make a difference in the pool

we will all be in Lamboland by 2020.. see you there guys

toss it in. gotta stay on top.

Might as well. It's just sitting on the exchange anyway. Is the bot still keeping us down?

>Veeky Forums RAISED SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS IN LESS THAN 6 DAYS

that's fucking impressive

buy orders are trickling in, there was serious dipping before

but looks like its calmed down

The battle is won but the war is not over.

We need to pool another 150k or so to secure our position. As things stand we are dangerously close to being knocked out by anyone else who makes it into the top 51. We should aim to get to around rank 30 or so for maximum comfort.

Is there a place to see how many people that is total?

So proud of you guys.

I'm really looking forward to the future for once in my life; Ark has a great and friendly community, the devs are solid, the coin has great tech backing it and it's still super early (Ark hasn't even been out for 3 months).

We really are all going to make it. Don't sell for at least a year.

>arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

473 Voters

delegate monitor is not working for some reason explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

apperently there was one guy with 100k ark though...

How much ARK are we being paid for doing this? All it says is "100% payout for the first 50 days of forging ARK". I have a fair amount of ARK to contribute but is it really worth it?

the more you have, the more you get

what else are you going to do with your ARK while hodling

where do you all see this coin in a year?
how about three years?

poorfag so only holding 50 but I'm trying to scrape together more money to throw at this thing

The journey is just beginning, not all of us will make it to Lamboland. Whales will shake out many weak hands along the way. Only those who possess hands of an Iron grip will remain long enough to reap the rewards. God speed anons.

5-10 dollars by the end of the year. 50+ in 3 years.

Oh damn i'm in, just waiting a few days before i can refuel my wallet, my bank is slow as fuck.

The formula to calculate out your gains is

422*(/) = daily amount of Ark earned

The payout comes once a week. If you have a lot of Ark it's extremely worth it.

What's a lot of ARK?

We fucking did it, keep those ARK flowing.

put another 4k Ark in let's secure our position and get rich together

here is a direct address to see our uptime and how many arks our pool has forged because the explorer isnt working right.

Ark is the next Eth.

I would say anything over 5k is a pretty hefty load.

There's literally no reason not to stake though, unless you only have like 10 Ark or something since voting costs 1 Ark.

Where can you see total ARK in biz pool?

so the delegate name im voting for is biz? i know im a fucking retard i just wanna make sure we stay on top and im voting for the right delegate

voted for 500, wish I had more, good job guys we made it

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

what happens say I take all my ARK out of my wallet to buy another coin to sell at a peak and that process takes 10 hours or whatever. What are the rules for this? If I want to get paid the full amount all week must I keep my ARK in my wallet all the time?

Thats 20% from my calculation. Way better than putting your money in bank

yes

can we reach 1 Million??

*annual interest

Thanks user, 3.9 ARK per day here, a whole ot better than the ~1.5 I was getting.

see:

do i really need to download the desktop client? no web wallets?

You're also speculating on the success of Ark. Say you make 3 Ark a day from staking, and Ark eventually goes up to $10 a coin (which, honestly, is pretty realistic). Suddenly you're making $30 a day by doing nothing, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

It's lightweight, no syncing the whole blockchain or anything. If you want to vote, your stack has to be in the official wallet.

sorry guys i had to sell my 500 ARK i had to jump into ETH train because i am still not verified on any of other sites.

I will buy back in when they allow me

I'm going to fuck around with the bot for a bit. If you believe in ARK, this might be a good time to buy.

Is there a benefit to voting after the node is in the top 51?

Lmao this bot is unfuckable. It seems like (((they))) are still accumulating ARK.

nodes 51 and up are awarded ARK while forging for the network

yeah you can, just watch it and buy when it's low

snowball system pretty much?

23!!!!!!!!

Wow, just jumped to position 23

WE JUST FUCKING ROCKETED INTO 23

Someone realized the 100% arkpool ig

Aw, my payout.

Veeky Forums FUCKING MANAGED TO POOL TOGETHER $850,000 FOR A FUCKING INTERNET COIN. WE MOONING

Realistically we could pump a small coin ourselves if everyone was willing to put in a little.

We really should

What do we need?

No pre-mine
No ICO
No previous acquisition
Low volume
On a decent exchange
?

Is our delegate called biz? Can't find it in the top 51 list.

how about we need someone to develop an actual coin for us..

biz just went up to rank 21 from rank 51... wth ???

Veeky Forumscoin

so decentralised, its painted against the walls

Name is "biz"

We have tried and failed in the past bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=733070.0
Might do better now as Veeky Forums has grown a heap.

Have I missed the boat on this one>?

Is it too late to vote

Is there still a payout for people late to the party?

:(

Anything under $1 will be a win if you hold but you have missed the instant return.

You can vote to join anytime

Got it.

I'm new at this thing, how do I join you peeps?

Following that formula you would need around 2100 ark just to get 1 per day with the current total ark in the biz pool. If anyone wants to buy in, might as well do it now.

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

just make sure to vote for biz rank 20

When is the first payout considering we're on the top 51 now

How do I get ARK?

I'm happy to do the vote but don't have the minimum amount of ARK required

you can buy it at bittrex... you need 1 ark as a fee to be allowed to vote. the more ark you hold, the more you receive out of it

Thank you

What kind of returns are you expecting to make per ARK invested

i'm super new to buying coins, I made an account at bittrex, so how do i get started with even buying 1 coin???

Is there a site where i can learn how to do that?
missed out on the eth hype.

Do you have any bitcoin? Basically, on Bittrex you can buy and sell coins (usually on the bitcoin market). If you have some bitcoin you need to send it yo your bittrex address. Then you buy some ARK on the market. Then you send that ARK to your desktop ARK wallet. Then you can vote. Take it slow so you don't make any mistakes.

How much will 200 ARK get me

i dont have anything. im fucked.
yesterday i took a look on ETH as i was curious on what $ it was right now, as i remember to be around 1$ a year or so ago when i first looked and thought the shills were in. of course i didnt pursue it or thought about it anymore, now it goes through the roof and im sitting here with nothing.

i have no coins at all and want to start doing something.
can you just buy 0.1 BTC or how does it work?

>place 20
Guys what the fuck we just need to be top #51 not go for the top spot. The more people chip in now, the less we all get.

Yes, you don't have to buy a whole BTC. How you get your first BTC depends where you live I guess. Go on youtube, there are tons of videos explaining everything.

>wake up for a sec
>check rank really quick
>not 51
>not 52
>not 50 or even 49
>wat.jpg
>what the hell rank are we
>use ctrl-f
>we're 20
>you magnificent bastards

thank you!
godspeed breh

Once this thread dies we should stop making them until we are starting to fall near the bottom of the rankings again, or else we're just going to get a bunch of people jumping on the bandwagon now that we made it into the Top 51, who wasn't willing to contribute before.

This, the wales are going to kill everyone else's gains

the whales are already going to kill it guys. small bag holders are not going to get much. in a very short space of time from hit top 51 you jumped from 51 to 20 in the delegate list meaning someone or a few people pointed a decent bit of ARK at the delegate.

Wow it's slow transferring to bittrex

bittrex require 51 confirmations after they receive it for it to go in your wallet