/passiveincome/ - No Memes Edition

sup Veeky Forums

These shilling cr*pto threads are fucking everywhere; my filter has blocked over 50 in the catalog, and that's not even all of them. Let's change it up a bit and discuss some strategies to generate a small passive income, even if it's $100 per month. I'd like to make a decent passive income because I am a living meme and have a home off-the-grid that I stay in 9/12 months per year. Some small extra cash flow wouldn't hurt to help pay for the property taxes and other small misc shit that goes along with owning the property.

All advice on passive income uses the same shitty Internet Marketing jargon that is constantly pushing products (ironically making the author a passive income), and are not helpful whatsoever. I was thinking there are a few options:
>Write a book, useful or fiction, to sell on Amazon.
>Create a mobile app and monetize with ads.
>Run a small niche website that monetizes through ads/emails/affiliate.
>Create royalty-based music and hope it's heard amongst the millions of others.
What am I missing? I know there's likely quite a bit, but it's 0430 and I'm in a bit of a stupor atm.

>inb4 noco*ner
I will probably fall asleep, so if I don't reply immediately, it will probably be a couple hours. Thanks ahead of time for any responses, y'all nibbas da best n sheit
>pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshiptips.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY DGB

filter?!

If you own Bitcoin:
Go to Poloniex and start lending

nocoiner

YOU COULD MINE CRYPTO
ONCE YOU MINE ENOUGH YOU COULD JOIN THE Veeky ForumsPOOL AND EARN ARK JUST FOR BEING ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
CRYYYYYYYYYYPTOOOOOOOO

>$100 per month

I brew beer and sell it to mates. It's passive in the sense that the stuff ferments itself.. new homebrew systems are idiot proof and the equivalent of instant noodles. One afternoons work nets me 200 bucks, and half if that work is because I like reusing glass bottles, so they need to be cleaned and sterilized. If you use plastic it's cheaper and faster, but the presentation is a bit naff and you might find people are leery about paying you good money

That's all I need.

>Write a book, useful or fiction, to sell on Amazon.

I've wanted to do this but don't know how I could get it on Amazon. And I don't know if I could write something someone would want.

>Create a mobile app and monetize with ads.

I have an idea for an app but don't know how to write them.

>Run a small niche website that monetizes
through ads/emails/affiliate.

Had a website that failed.

>Create royalty-based music and hope it's heard amongst the millions of others.

Yah right

why not crypto then you'll do 10-20x that with no effort

Interesting, so you can brew a new batch every week or so while your older ones ferment? Don't know much about home brewing but that sounds like it could be a blast to do. Only problem might be not having any friends.
>feelsbadman

Thanks for the idea!

I brew when I know I've got bottles coming in. Different beers have different fermenting times, but they usually take about 2 weeks in the fermenter and another 3-4 maturing in the bottles. Ales mature faster than lagers so they'll turn a better profit

Like you said though, you need people to sell to! .....otherwise it's cheap beer, which is still all good

I am in the same boat, that's why I'm looking for advice. But I have a book on Amazon, it's very easy to setup, just not to actually sell to people. I also had some niche websites that failed horribly. We'll make it one day, user.

Because I have no internet access for three quarters of a given year and I don't want to risk what little money i do have on a pump and dump scheme, or a get rich quick scheme. Thanks though senpai

Yeah, a win win situation either way! I'm sure I have family that seriously would be interested in buying backwoods-brewed, exotic beers, kek

buy ETH
no internet is perfect to hodl and not panic sell

If your any good at music, Doing royalty-based music is dope af. Make a few thousand sporadically through the month. Took me fucking years though, Have music on some honda adverts mainly ambient shit. lots of competition. Not gonna happen overnight

I've done all 3 of those

Amazon books are hard as shit to sell

Apps are in the same boat

Both of those are relatively easy to create, the hard part is marketing effectively

Monetized site is the best paying out of these, again utilizing marketing

If you're good at music why waste time on royalty-based stuff with little soul instead taking the initiative to establish yourself as an an artist that puts out well-crafted full length albums that people actually enjoy listening to?

Does your name begin with C ?

Nope

starting writer here (with 14,55 ETH), writing takes years to master. I have destroyed multiple books and only now are reaching a solid level. And it takes even more effort to pass the 30k word wall. just buy some ETH you CUNT, that way you can buy a villa in southern Spain and write your book there in peace.

Property is the best source of passive income, even if you're just renting one room. Though you do have to be organise maintenance

Has anybody read 4 Hour Workweek? Is it a complete meme or is there useful advice in there?

check yourself there are several "5min summary" videos about it on youtube
i found it useless, basically just about dropshipping

mine crypto or get a rental property with property management

Buy and rent homes/apts in a third world country. Should be able to buy several apts. with a relatively small initial investment, and then rent them (not a lot, but if you have 10 it can stack up). Either pay someone you trust to be a landlord or fly out once a month to check on things.

Buy property and rent it out, then pay a property manager to manage it for you.

After my Bitcoin moon I got a place worth about 1.2 million and each month I get about $3,000 in pure rental income.

I know you can't here it but one crypto is great for this and that is ARK, because if you vote (costs about 90 Cents) you get a great return passivly each month

Literally NOTHING you posted is passive income

you realize before the crypto shilling started, these were the threads on here and that they are equally cancerous?

>$100/month passive
put $50000 in a total US bond fund and take the dividend in cash

This is the only actually correct answer...

Peasentfags

what libraries do you work for?

My mother's published several books through the Amazon kindle self-publishing program, issue is I don't really know what the requirements are for it.

>I WANT PASSIVE INCOME!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRYPTO GIVES ME PASSIVE INCOME NO I DON'T WANT THAT GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE!
Nocoiners are just as bad as DGB shitters

Dropship

dropshiptips.com

blackmailing strangers online