ETH experiences a metric moon mission

>tfw only have 9.5eth
Being 18 sucks

Corolla

Maserati

Tfw getting ready to snag some of that 0.05 eth soon

Already own 250 eth

due to...?

The second the Bancor ICO opens tomorrow, all the big banks that bought eth for it will sell and you'll all get aneurysms.

Too many. Sell while you can while at the top of the bubble.

someone give me a rundown on this bancor meme

Its a coin made by (((them)))

I have only 3.2eth
Being 19 in a third world country sucks
average wage for parttimer here is 1.2dollar
fml

In short: The jews found out about crypto.

ha hahaha...I gambled like a fucking nut back in 2015 when i sold my Mustang for 15k. I managed to buy 14k ETH, and I told myself, I either win big or lose it all. . quite frankly i didnt give a fuck, i was 21 and my parents had paid for everythig for me. So I said FUCK IT, and went balls to the wall..I'm on HODL till this reaches 1k+

I have a little more than 3000

Damn, I am also on hodl but I must say I would have bought some real estate if I had 14k.

did you actually?

Is 200 ETH enough for lunar orbit?

Bancor is a massive scam I recon. The devs are unknown and there cap is hidden. Why?

I hope you're looking forward to building your own moon user

>literally investing cos jooz

Idiots. Even quick research shows it's a shitcoin

>bancor
So basically it is a platform to make your OWN CURRENCY. While you have your own currency, you have your OWN MARKET.

Stealing from a youtube comment about Bancor
Also , read this

tl;dr don't support this scam

Additionally even if they get through with their idea, they create not the "internet of money" but the "facebook of money". Dozens of people that can create their own "coin" for their own small business. This is at the first thought a good idea. But at the second thought you have BANCOR behind it. What does that mean? Well, think facebook. They pretty much control a large part of our daily communication. And if they block a business or just mere hide it from public view, it can have a great impact on the business because it loses a good part of their marketing possibilities and customer communication. BANCOR is NOT decentral, unlike Bitcoin it's owned by a company. They can ask the community but they also can not. That's totally up to them. If they decide on something, they do it and everyone will have to follow or lose the base of their business, if they been dumb enough to found it on BANCOR. Next, if they become big enough, governments will want to regulate it, like they try now already with facebook. Then we have a company, that's under pressure of governments, steering the way plenty of businesses go. That's exactly the opposite direction of what Bitcoin once had in mind: Decentral, pseudonymous, deregulated and free money transfer.

Sauce youtube com/ watch?v=vzBy5OUPGLA

>tfw your stuck at 3.9 ETH until you can fund your trading account next week

I bought 7 eth for 7 dollars each. WHHHHHHY DID I SELL AT 200

>unlike Bitcoin it's owned by a company

Because that's a massive profit and you were being sensible.

Don't berate yourself for not getting maximal profits, it's risky and almost impossible to predict the markets accurately. It was not a bad judgement call, all things considering.

Jump back in at a dip, or take those juicy profits into a new speculation.

Guys srs question should I invest my last 2k in it rn.

>own 80 eth
>even if eth reaches $1000 thats only $200,000, barely a downpayment on a house and still have to work for a living

Lambo is only a dream.............

that math doesn't add up...

>the devs are unknown
nigga the mainpage has all their linkedins and tim fucking draper is listed as an advisor

Sorry i was thinking about another coin, its actually even worse. Around $80,000 i'd get.

ETH is not the coin for lambos, maybe for investers at $10 but any recent investors, nah...

you missed the point where mark zuckerjew got insanely rich

Youre fine. I got 1,2 ETH

120 ETH
hope to at least buy a house in ontario by the time it's over

same with anyone who got in early

you think engineer #100 at facebook isn't deep in lamboland?

Do you have ANY idea how big ethereum can be? Really? Internet 3.0 ?

>a house
>in the worst province
why tho

you're right I should just retire in SEA no joke. I don't even like it here that much

if you're going to stay in Canada at least move a decent province like BC or Alberta where you can live like a millionaire properly.

>tfw 1.2 ETH
The FOMO is strong right now, but I simply can't throw more money in at this time.

No......... Are you going to give an absurd figure?

There's already news of competitors such as Stratis using C# (Which I actually could get into) as their language, rather than Ethereams Solidity.

So in internet time, Eth cant last forever.

But you have to face the facts, that ethereum is spreading like a wildfire. It believe it cannot be stopped anymore.

Seriously, Microsoft, Intell, Santander, Toyota, Samsung etc.. And the news today about Russia and China with their interest to create an ethereumbased cryptocurrency or something.

I dont know, I think nothing is absurd in this point if the banks and countries really hop in. Eth is gaining so much publicity right now, when a tiny margin of people even know what Stratis is.

How low of a dip can we expect?

0.122 eth poorfag

What do you think it';ll raise to? 10,000? 100,000? Cmon dude........ Be realistic.

Even BTC looks like its peaking at $6000 MAX before it gets overtaken by eth and falls forever.

well you should decide
>"I sold the vast majority of my ether, mostly because I thought it was crazy" - @VladZamfir 12/

>"I wouldn't say that Ethereums use of smart contracts today is representative of their utility of the platform" - @VladZamfir 3/

> "No one is claiming that Ethereum is scalable today, or that the gas prices are resonable" - @VladZamfir 4/

>"Ethereum can now do 10-20 transactions per second .. basically not a lot" - @VladZamfir 5/

>"I have concerns due to the fact that commercial interests and adoption has far outpaced the tech research and development" - @VladZamfir 8/

>"Capital inflow .. to Ethereum entirely based on speculation, do you see that as a systemic risk for Ethereum"
"- Yes" - @VladZamfir 11/

>"I'm here to build applications on Ethereum, I'm not doing it because it's not secure or scalable enough" - @VladZamfir 14/

Try throwing $10 into ripple (XRP)
It's in a dip right now, and costs something like 2 cents per coin, but i've heard whispers that in about a year's time, you could be snorting coke off a french whore's tits on a yacht

Assuming Ethereum is going to be a thing, you've already ahead of >99.999% of the global population. great job.

Fuck ripple

anyone selling it all before 1st august and then buy back in?

Then what do you suggest a poorfag buying, hm?

I have $35k worth of ETH now. I got in at $35

Gonna reinvest in niggers

Once RSK contracts are a go, the ETH universe will take a hit. Developers will move to the dominant Cryptocurrency without thinking it twice. ETH was just a test field for smart contracts, and it's about to become another shitcoin

what the easiest way to cash out

>Developers will move to the dominant Cryptocurrency without thinking it twice
like?

>tfw 130 ETH at 50

i could bought so much more anons, but i was scared, im still scared, i hope the dream becomes a meme becomes an actual functional product

Always need more.
Im at 0.4 eth because im 17 and cant get a job w/high pay.
Pls donate:0x5163111fd2ac6780d0f0ab5436f6d41e7b5092a4

feel good, compared to poorfags with

Wanting more is only human

lol i bought 280 eth with some of my bitcoin and still feel like a tiny fish.

bros I have 2 ETH, bought friday, made 80 dollars on them already.

Do I buy moar? they are gettin pricey. Will they get dropped?

I have 0.1 and I bought it at 240 how do you think I feel

0xcb28f4a7aa86ce9a650bbbebb861424c5aa77e09

My opinion is that competition doesn't matter as much in this stage.
Right now it's a marketing fight. The first one to explain to as many rich people as possible why this is worth their millions becomes the new store of value.
ETH's design is pure hype. No limits on the coin, turning complete so it's a blank canvas, etc. It's not "the" coin, but that doesn't matter because it's not the coin we deserve, but the coin we need right now to get to the next level of mass adoption of the technology.
We're not going to see ETH drop until we're talking seriously about companies that run on cryptos entirely, a few pioneers make it to the other side and turn a profit off ETH. Then the hype will die down as people understand what the fuck crypto is and how to use it, and there's a chance of stabilization.
That's far in the future though. Your portfolio should be mostly ETH.

I got 1 ETH and the way I see it, it is better than having 0 ETH

all these niggers, fuck off, litteral whale coming trough: 14,55 ETH. You feel small yet? Because you just shrank.

suck my cock for the privilige

>corolla
I'll take it

bought 0,2 eth 2 weaks ago, not gonna make it

teach me senpai? just got my wallet set up. what would be the best method of mining with a nvidia gtx 870m? Plan on upgrading or building a rig. Or should I mine another currency then convert into ETH?

I put 4k in coinbase with the intention of buying shitcoins and becoming a millionaire by the end of the year, but after this week I'm down 50% and think I'm just gonna buy 1 BTC 2 ETH and forget about it and hope it's 100k in ten years.

Good goy, slow and steady

how are you down 50%?

coinbase only has 3 options, all of which have grown over the months...

BAN COR is the dumbest fucking name for a coin that only a filthy kike could come up with.

I bought about 800 with the instant deposit method while waiting for the bank deposit to clear and moved it to Bittrex to buy DBG and Verge. Luckily I got into DBG a little early so even after the huge drop I'm only down a little on that but I got Verge at the ATH and fucked myself. Holding hoping for a rebound, I might even buy more DBG.

>tfw 0.3 eth

I can get a bike or something lel

Do you idiots really think we're gonna have a decentralized banking system? It will never be allowed to happen

220 ETH

Feels mediocre

Need 1000 to be a bigboy

recommend me a wallet for eth

why not just cash out and retire?

Eth is currently 31b market cap. at 100x gains that will be a 3.1t market cap, which is still less than half of gold. If everything goes more or less according to plan, I think 100x+ gains are pretty reasonable over the next decade.

Oh dear God you're delusional.

Gold has been a store of value for many centuries.

Eth is a fickle technology which has already suffered a DAO incident, is in a highly competitive market with contenders ready to take its place and exists in internet time. In a few years time it can EASILY be superseded.

1000x haha. I actually chuckled goddamn.

see

t. Nocoiner.

yes.

>18 ETH

tfw etherlet

Actually I have 90 ETH but i'm not a dreamer, i'm an investor looking to make $$$

0x573E4dc0F2d9aB4c896a23E8903364DF12D941c0

I want 1 ETH.

GF's nudes with timestamp in exchange.

Really? Its my total amount of free money

If you weren't greedy and asked for a reasonable amount, I would've sent you some

3P5c8TA4PQRR1P33gcYBhPLYEhm6rfQ6sxb
can I get a reasonable amount tho? trying to start..

That's not an eth address

can you send me minimum amount of eth pls?

0x258f370aa90a08feebaf3d7dc0791cb73f78f83c

We can dream right

would anybody donate any amount to me ? Im getting into crypto but poorfag + student means I only have 100 dollars to put into it, and let's face it thats shit.
So if any goodfag could help me and motivate me with any amount whatsoever, i'd be forever grateful. And i'd tag this thread on my lambo

0x90F4b63485B47Fd21AedeBb011787eBDDdE9aD98

0xFd23aD3f5Cf12E56331D321A88Ef4E38B7CD4b1A

I'm sorry I posted the wrong one..

No it's not enough, little frog.

beggar thread?
offering a nigger in exchange for my first
0.0000001 eth
0x636FaD7FEF066B8e9B36be4b6a99c7C59159207b