How to make 5% a week in crypto?

will reward ETH to best answers(post address) by the end of the thread.

I bought ETH in january at the advice of biz, and offcourse did very well. I bought DGB, and RDD quite early as well and have made a pretty penny. very grateful for the help people here have provided.

Despite making money and being familiar with the basics of trading, i still would not know how to handle making a small surefire percentage per week. I have up to $30k to trade weekly.

Would i be best off co operating with a discord group?

Join me on this ride boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

dgx.io/
chronobank.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>5% a week
hodl, idiot

buy low sell high

0xe17170FCc9b1DD04377eF782712745ec3691F0C8

Discord groups are sketchy, most of them involve high amounts of shilling, which just screams pump and dump

When trading with higher amounts that means you'll stick out like a sore thumb with those sell walls, especially given that most PnD are low volume coins.

Obviously look for coins mentioned on /biz, but do your homework, its better to stick with the big boys, i.e. ETH and BTC

Siacoin looks promising, the price has been hovering around 700 sats when the Polo and Bittrex wallets aren't completely wrecked, which has been on and off throughout the week.

5% a week is something you can do in one day, hell, in one hour or less.

UBQ is another good one to checkout.

Maybe SwarmCity as well, although I haven't read to much on that.

RDD again dipped a bit today, but according to the dev they are 95% complete with the Redd-ID stuff, so that would probably spike it up,

I actually like the current price around 100 sat, makes calculating gains or losses easier.

There's also a Crypto thats backed by gold, I believe it started in Dubai, might want to check that one out

Reddcoin address:

Rs8qoXEHGTHBDxBTz12e9VCCq4EwKwc2ak

To add to this, the gold crypto:

dgx.io/

And, a friend of a friend who goes to MIT swears by this one:

chronobank.io/

Here's my Siacoin address, I dont have an ETH wallet:

df0b115bd42135fd4239bed069b4be491ded4f34d6249837da3729d9872d3cab867f039f6e36

Would probably buy some SC as well, the graphs are looking ripe, cheap coin, good devs and excellent idea of decentralizing data.

0x51414cA9410Cf22F59131084FaB3aeAdB35d1876

Repeatedly open and close a long margin position on ETH using Poloniex. Leave a margin of at least 50% just in case. Hold as long as you have to see green. I've been doing this for the past few weeks and making more than 5% a week easily.

can i use my blockchain wallet to receive ETH?

Buy up a good stake in about 10 shitcoins.

Start discord group - have them vote on what coin to pump, or better yet have a bot pick one of your shitcoins so it appears legit.

Start a pump and dump campaign.

Low-coiners are desperate for gains, have them buy your bags withit the promise of huge profits.

My address is 0x764217A6558CBD035A53bFF31eDaFDE479fcFb24
if you're feeling kind

Buy coins that are around 1000 sat or less and hold.

I definitely wouldn't do this with your entire stack because it isn't risk free, but if you don't want to trade a more consistent growth for guaranteed ROI, then here's what you can do. Take part of your money and invest it in a top 10 coin that's down slightly, but not crashing, check the buy/sell orders on Bittrex and check for walls, and when it's a lot closer to a buy wall, try to buy some just before it and then set a conditional sell order to just before the sell wall. If you really want, monitor it because sell walls move, but it'll probably fill within 24 hours. Don't be greedy and use only part of your stack in case it's a dip, and follow news to make sure there's not a major reason it's going down. Do this like 10 times a week for roughly 1.25% targeted gains each and you should average higher than 5%. You'd probably just be better off holding, but that should work.

0xf4aed8e534302b84f8416a6cc13a42c8d4168eea

That's good, but 1% gain doesnt mean much on Bittrex, with the transaction fee

Doesn't have to be a top 10 coin, but obviously don't do this with 1 sat yobit shit.

He said 5% a week, I said 1.25% to cover the .25% transaction fee. If you take 30K and multiply it by 1.01^10 You get 33,138 and some change, which is over 10%. I'm assuming at least some of these will dip further and not rebound, but as long as 7/10 go right you should end up with 5% or more after fees. If he wanted more he'd just hold like I said, but I answered the question.

>atleast half of your money on BTC or ETH
>short term invest with rest of the money
>ignore shill threads on Veeky Forums unless there's some actual evidence on the coins
>search for short term investments past the first page of bittrex, do your own research on them too
>spread your money to a few different coins

rather have my money as BTC
12WuJ7iDMKLmi9HBPYXmhjRmh3VhnGyVwf

You could shoot it higher, but 1.25% is easily achievable, and it's easy enough to do 10 times. The higher you shoot it the more likely it is that it won't go through quickly. With top 10 it will eventually because most are guaranteed to rise until August 1st or a bubble pop or something, but still.

Also OP like I said don't use your entire stack at once. 30K suddenly dropped is over 30 BTC which is enough to create a soft wall on coins that don't move much. Depending on how active you want to be with it you could potentially do 10K on 3 coins at once, but it depends on charts and percent variance, not whims.

Ahh I see, and 30k is around 10BTC famalam, which you can pull off if the coin has large volume

Gonna scare some peeps if its a smaller coin

SUCK TWO BILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO THOUSAND AND NINETY NINE.

DICKS.

5% a week?

80% ETH
10% ANT
5% SIA
5% UBQ

Fuck you're right just woke up. That's what I meant by soft walls and splitting it up. There aren't too many smaller coins that are worth shorting like this though because they're either going to rise a lot higher or fall a lot lower, and it's hard to know which and when.

SUCK TWO BILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO THOUSAND AND NINETY EIGHT.

DICKS.

I put a lot of work in researching Cryptos and read almost every comment on /biz..
My opinion: do not actively trade cryptos! There are countless studies that actively buying and selling looses you money in 95% of all cases due to trading with emotions (panic selling etc)
You did great by just holding.
Now the question is what should you hold. /biz is great however many people want to scam you. Of course no one can predict anything for sure but my best guess would be to have a nice sum of ether 50% and look into coins that have proof of stake, that's why ARK gets hyped here because without doing anything (except for one time vote for 90 Cents) you will earn ARK every month! So when it is constant you still earn money which is great.
So I'd say about 20% Ark and get just a bit of BTC because it could fall hard or rise a lot on August first.
NEVER buy Meme coins like Doge, Bitbean etc! Look into Coins like Golem, Sia, RDD is fine too and Waves. Of course anything else can be fine too but read the websites try to find advantages and disatvantages and then decide. Hope that I could help you and good luck in getting to Lamboland!
any donation is gladly appreciated:
0x6e96a3A26ba3FAA8B06D949502c5F806e26c6166

With ETH I make 100%/month

My advice that has done me well:
For some reason people here obsess over the price (omg, only x sats, you don't want to miss out!!) Don't look at the price. What matters is the size of the pie, not how many times you sliced it. There's a reason some crypto comparison sites sort the list by market cap by default. If you want the highest chance of getting some large gains >5%, find some coins with a market cap of around $35M or lower. Then assess them the same way you'd do it with a startup (look at the tech, the team, the real world use cases, rumors that will cause a price increase). I like IOC and BAY for instance. Ignore baseless shilling.

If you want: 0xb47aabfb1740e58665a4c9f9032201b07573298d