Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUdupQjnLVc
pivx.org/category/zerocoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it just mooned to 49000 from 37000

now going above 50000

This is going to be a top 10 coin in 3 months

No it isn't,

Take a look at the website and you will understand why this is going to be top 10.

It solved all problems ZEC and Monero have.
Richlist top is an exchange address.

The developer of ZEC already confirmed on twitter that if there is a competitor for his ZEC it is going to be Zcoin.

>That is the reason the price is going up

You're the same guy who didn't want to buy yesterday morning I presume?

Did you not read the post I linked? Majority of XZC sitting on an exchange is the least of the problems.

>It solved all problems ZEC and Monero have.
No? What problems? Amounts being transparent is a pretty big attack vector.

No one in their right mind would use this for privacy as Monero and Zcash see actual use, the former especially. You can't hide when there's no transactions being made on your shitty coin. There will be very few coins in this niche that can survive.

I actually bought at 0.0025 because of the chart, just saying that this will never be a top 10 currency and this is only a pump.

This chink basically convince me to buy shitload at 3K

youtube.com/watch?v=tUdupQjnLVc

You don't understand the technicals let me explain it to you as it seems you are very new to crypto and blockchain tech.

Problems ZEC and Monero have are clogged up nodes.
Even the developer of ZEC confirmed that Zcoin and the protocol that it uses if far superior.
Zcoin is solving this problem, like I said look at their website.
There dozens of problems Zcoin is solving that ZEC and Monero are struggling with.

Privacy issue with ZEC and Monero has been solved by Zcoin by the ''minting process'' look at their website.

>You are either lazy or dumb to actually read up on this coin or you are fudding this coin so you can accumulate them for cheap.

We both know this coin will enter the top 10 cap very soon.

Zcoin, ZEN, and ZCL are like the trifecta of scam coins.

>You don't understand the technicals let me explain it to you as it seems you are very new to crypto and blockchain tech.
Very funny.

>Problems ZEC and Monero have are clogged up nodes.
They don't. It's not a realistic problem at these usage levels, all privacy coins suffer from increased scaling difficulties anyways. Zcoin is MORE inefficient so they better do get Znodes, not that anyone will still use it. The real winner will be Mimblewimble.

>There dozens of problems Zcoin is solving that ZEC and Monero are struggling with.
Non.

>Privacy issue with ZEC and Monero has been solved by Zcoin by the ''minting process'' look at their website.
The 'minting process' is very inefficient and the spend transaction is huge.

ZEC has no issues when it comes to privacy itself other than that the transactions are not by default as the less it sees use the harder it is for a user to hide by using it, although it's still really private. Monero sees a lot of use as private transactions are enforced and the community is a bunch of insane zealots.

Why are you making things up and lying?
Everything you just said are plain lies.

The developer of ZEC even said it himself that Zcoin has a superior protocol and even he bought some.

(you)

He is ZCASH bagholder, why do you even bother arguing, it's pointless.

Zooko himself said the ZCoin tech is far better for privacy, why the fuck are you listening to random nobody on Veeky Forums? 99% chance he's just a butthurt pakis or indian.

You don't have to get your phone to reply to yourself, Veeky Forums won't matter much for the price and you're not presenting any arguments at all.

When Romano says buy, you motherfucking buy.
It's that simple.

>shilling shitcoins on Veeky Forums
top dollar senpai

I bought it when that guy tweet about it, kid may be cringeworthy autist but he know his stuff.

Got in UBIQ too because of him

True. I hate that smug adderall abusing retard but he can pick a pump quite well. And he has some influence now.

Alright I will stop discussing with him.

But it simply irritates me that he is spreading lies.
Why say such things when even the founder of ZEC openly admitted that Zcoin has a far superior protocol.

Even Vitalik Buterin is planning to use the Zcoin protocol for Ethereum.

He is the trader from Twitter and developer from Viacoin right?
They are also going to privacy features if I am not mistaken.
Haven't taken a good look at it yet, but thank for the reminder.

Just knew one of the board member is someone I knew

Ubiq will take a look at that.
Also privacy features like Zcoin?

I am following this Romano guy on twitter now thanks for the pro tip

PIVX also use zerocoin protocol

pivx.org/category/zerocoin/