New Bitcoin doubler 2.4% - 5% every 90 min auto paid to your wallet

New Bitcoin doubler, it pay dynamic rate from 2.4% - 5% every 90min, until you rich 200%+

Referal link 10%

All proof logs on main page bitcoin-lovers.com/?profits#page

bitcoin-lovers.com
ps. works better in chrome browser

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-lovers.com
bitcoin-lovers.com/?profits#page
blocktrail.com/api
hyipmax.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wolves will rape your entire family advertising this scam piece of shit.

sage

>bitcoin-lovers.com
This is a known scam

thanks op now I have 1000 BTC

Its not scam

If you don't like the website you can just send your BTC here:
1AxExwcw5fjFZiXLWLapBKkXzibZ1V1iP3

checkem

must be legit

Thought this was bullshit and risked 0.01 BTC on it. Literally just got 0.02 back. Tempted to put in more. What's the catch? Seems to work fine.

It works over blocktrail.com/api

this is the definition of a ponzi scheme

making promises that you'll double your money until you reach 200% return on your investment...

U can do that again it will double it no BS

Dont care what it it as long as it double my money ehehe. U sit there complaining while im cashing out.

I got tipped on this one so passing it here. And trust me its working

Pajeet, fuck off

HYIPs are kinda interesting till they disappear.
hyipmax.com/

Does anyone every trust these jews?

So what's the business model? What do they get out of it? Why can't I just double my bitcoins without them?

HYIPs are fascinating to me.

They all disappear eventually. All of them.

But I was thinking if I can find the kind that pay back daily and "diversify" into like 5 of them with just $20 each I can hopefully make more than I lose.

That's something I've been looking to get into lately a lot.

They're all Ponzi schemes but maybe there is a way to make money here by going into a bunch of them will a few bucks each.

You people are all newfags who don't know HYIPs like these are extremely common and loads of sites are out there to track them.

They all disappear. There is no business model, what kind of a stupid fucking question is that? The point is that they are known Ponzi schemes, and it's kind of unspoken and understood. That's why it's gambling.

It's unspoken but known that it's a Ponzi scheme. You fucks should know that lol.

Go check out gladiacoin.com and the other hundreds of sites as well. It's all the same.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>what is 'ponzi scheme'

I'm sold

>bitcoin-lovers
SPEED SPEED LOVER
GAME'S NOT OVER
AYI AYI AYI AYI YA
WOOO HOOO

kys scammer

fuck this scam site. I just need some niggers.

3PNi3HxE7e4dDWQVAan2FweUFVTnUNVYdtY