People selling of ETH and BTC will cause a run on Verge (XVG) which is now dipping and about to explode the next weeks...

People selling of ETH and BTC will cause a run on Verge (XVG) which is now dipping and about to explode the next weeks due to devs announcing new releases and more advertising from their part. And not to mention that it's dirt cheap right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RNR_0/status/873893497513943040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lines on the 30 min chart are suggesting a possible breakout on the upside from the 115-130 area. From there we can see on the 1 day chart that we may see a upswing to the 500 area in the middle term.

Already got my boots off so i'm ready for take off =]

It has been hovering quite safe around the 130 for some hours now, and the situation stated in my first post may cause what I have stipulated in here previously. Bag holders have for the past 24 hour sold of most of their positions and there will be more money flowing in and that will make itself be seen in the volume from now on.
To follow the price movement in the next hours will be crucial to further establish where we may see a possible start of a positive trend to the upside.

It's double bottoming. Bears keep trying to make that last push to 120. So far they have only made it to 125. I think I'm going to double down at 128. Looks like a lot of sell orders between here and 300 were pulled and panic sold.

The next week will be interesting to say the least.
We also got to remember a possible launch of XVG on Poloniex the next weeks, and that will definitely make some impact of the price on this cryptocurrency.

Romano from Twitter just made a sell.
All his Ethereum dumping on the market.
>When Romano sells, you should sell!

The order book tell that the 120 area may be a turning point for the negative trend we have seen the last days. That will fuel a bull run, at least in the short term.

Link to his twitter?

nobody will sell their BTC and ETH.
You think people are stupid?

Already sub 100

I bought RDD and can't get out as it started falling down even more right when I bought it. Would love to buy XVG with those instead

I bought in at 60 sat, should I hold or is this a dead coin?

hold you nigger, do you know wtf a bear trap is?

If we had sold at 240 then we could have rebought at 80 with 4x our initial gains. God holding sucks ass.

This coin is being manipulated by 15-20 people. This coin is a dead coin. Save your money and wait for it to drop below 50 sats.

why wouldn't they push it again at some point in the future?

how to google fucking autist

twitter.com/RNR_0/status/873893497513943040

Because they're cowardly idiots. Why do you think whales dump 400 BTC at once instead of using common sense and selling just 10 a day?

I will still have made money at 50 sat :D

wtf is a sat

your mom, as in your mom sat on my face

Verge dev is repeatedly saying it's up to Poloniex whether Verge gets added or not. He'd love it.

>tfw I thought holding 400k would make me wealthy at least.
>Hello Darkness, my hold friend

Thanks.

Reeeeeeeeee the bull market can't be over. I barely made 1k from all of this.

sat is satoshi, the lowest denominator of BTC and is 1/8th of a single bitcoin.

>1/8th of a single bitcoin
Retard. It's 1/3 of a single bitcoin.

Buy verge right now btw.