Bitcoin

This doesn't look healthy. Crash imminent?

Explain why you think it's a crash and we'll tell you why you're wrong

>mfw when Bitcoin and the dollar index crash at the same time

at this point, the best thing for firms with large positions to do is to sell off when its around the all time high level or immediately if it breaks that. people see this right now and they want to buy for a breakout to $3000+. plenty of buying power that will hold up a massive sell somewhat. so yeah a major crash is possible if there are people with billions or hundreds of mil of bitcoin position

stop posting your 5min charts

god i fucking hope so so i can buy more. please god let it crash hard

sorry no

bitcoin is going to $3000 TODAY

5pm eastern time

set your watch!

that's nice
if it doesn't happen I will ignore TA forever

IF YOU ONLY RETARDS KNEW ABOUT STOCKS TOO, YOU WILL KNOW THIS SHIT IS FUCKING NORMAL.

UNHEALTHY IS THE FUCKING grow it had all this months by people jumping in and the price never going down.

The golden era of crypto is coming to an end. As more WallStreeet kids come to play the market will be brutal and you "whales dont exist, titanium hands, buy low sell high" will be eaten first.

mmh

nothing to lose selling off everything to bitcoin at the moment

well

maybe im being a bit too exact with my prediction...

I am not a strict person, if it happens within 48 hours I'd still find your prediction a success
I'm holding byteballs, it will grow for at least 6 more months while there are free byteballs being distributed to holders.
After that I might trade them back to bitcoins, but it's a very solid coind nonetheless. It will probably be a top 10 coin, if not better

how many btc i need in my wallet for that to work

any BTC
Here is a small guide:
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs/
But I would either buy now, or put a calendar event notice before july 9th to link it.
But I think the price of byteballs will slowly go up until then. Maybe not, but it will go up when we get close to the air drop.
I think this is a good time to buy them.
Anyways, good luck

This guy is absolutely right. bitcoin is very overpriced now. but i expect it to continue to spike above $3000. could go as high as $4000 before the gigantic crash to $2000 or less. anyone who trades stocks knows this

hey kungfu

hows your penny stock trading going

havent seen you in /rgt/ in a while

there was pretty much no penny stock market in april and early may. took vacation in april after the halt spree that killed the volume for 1month+. just starting to get back in it now with the crypto craze.

nice nice.
nothing wrong with identifying a slowdown and taking a break right

trade better not more

also bitcoin is starting to run up guys as I type this

literally just pushed to a new all time high on coinbase

$3000 NIggers.

which exchange are you watching

it just breached 3000 on bitflyer if you convert from yen to usd. but it has crossed this line over there before

Is it time to get out of alts for the day? How far will it go if it breaks 3k in the next few hours?

Bitfinex

2937 on bitfinex right now, basically in line with coinbase price

poor btc-e, always lagging behind

i feel bad for my russian friends

This might be my best day of trading. Sold all ETH almost at its high yesterday, and now am shorting it.

BTC at $3000

Someone is going to make a fortune shorting ETH.

im starting to really think im psychic guys

I predicted two days ago that ETH would hit 350 because it came to me in a dream
I predicted 4 days ago that on june 11th bitcoin would hit $3000 (screenshot from june 7th)

im really getting spooked here guys

Do digibytes next, tell me they will go down to nothing soon, I hate memecoiners

DGB is trash

its happening guys

THREE K (K K K)

All I want to know if the bottom of ETH. Is it 200 or 180?

i dont have the answer
it wasnt in my dream

$3000 bitcoin now. excited to buy more BTSC BTCS GAHC on monday

hell yeah

BTSC is safer than BTCS i think

ive been looking into BTCS and im pretty sure its a fucking scam. Their website literally has nothing in stock. I tried to actually use it to see what I could buy with my litecoin / dogecoins just as a goof

not a thing it turns out.
>BTCS twitter hasnt updated in a year

yeah i sold all my BTCS as soon as I realized this

well they're all scams anyways including bitcoin itself. i agree BTCS probably wont be as good as BTSC. no where near as much volume and they even put out a filing showing massive dilution planned for.

kek true enough

BTSC BITCF GAHC monday

havent heard of BITCF before

checking them out now

>this is the company that put out WEEDcoin when theres already a POTcoin

>in order to purchase WEED, apparently traders will need to send a different coin (1 President Johnson coin -$GARY) to the company’s bitcoin wallet.

yeah im not buying this company

id rather buy MGTI and get back on McAfee's wild ride (which honestly is a pretty strong bitcoin play)

It will probably be on the news that bitcoin hit $3k so normies will buy. More publicity.

byteball will be king though

This, and another good indication is the spike in MSM coverage, every normal person on the street talking about crypto along with every fucking thread on this board. There will be a much better time to get in in the near future.

just bumping my prediction