If you care about your future, don't do it

Bancor is one of the many attempts that the elite will use to try and control crypto. If you buy it will exactly be like ripple.

First of all, the whole program has only 300 lines of code. Secondly they want 40% of their expected $250 mil ico to go to dev costs. Nice profit for a day of fucking coding.

Second of all, they are straight up copy of minerium. However minerium allows you to straight up make ether tokens without having their value tied to minerium. Bancor takes the middle man approach, allowing you to make pointless shitcoins for shops with an app. The shitcoins are tied to bancor.

youtube.com/watch?v=nugdYUfo0CI&lc=z13qer05pwjcejrsd22nhvy5tpquixb2d.1497167196063732

Look at this arrogant as fuck video. Complete with Eyes Wide Shut (last Stanley kuberick film, he died of a 'heart attack' before the premiere) moloch orgy humming and 'we can save poverty in a generation'-quote courtesy of their adviser who created the fucking Euro.

You do this, you deserve to be a slave. Trade your ether for bancor just like your ancestors traded gold for this fucked up debt based cash economy.

Don't buy Bancor.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/bounty:0xcb28f4a7aa86ce9a650bbbebb861424c5aa77e09
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959435.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ!

>courtesy of their adviser who created the fucking Euro.

OY VEY MOON TIME!

BOYCOTT BANCOR

This. That's why i never bought ripple, I never belived in it, and now it is one of the top coin.

But I belived in privacy and the idea that satoshi gave us, and now Monero is one of the top coin.

If you buy it, you are giving out our freedom and you never deserved satoshis gift, you shoudln't be even on Veeky Forums now

Well, just pump and dump that shit senpai

Even if some people buy it, you could troll them for the first week. Make Sheckle Coin, Goyim Coin, Rothschild Coin, God's Chosen People Coin, pedocoin, pizzacoin, podestacoin whatever offensive things you can think of.

what about Wings? is it also kike's trap?

anti-semites never make money, they always lose

so why should I listen to you?

Not gonna lie, former bancor supporter here, but its been hilarious watching bancor crash and burn. In all fairness we can't have these jews have the keys to the lambo-vaults.

>I have a myopic view of history

>forget facts or reason, a movie released in 1999 is all i need!

The jews control the banks is because they're better with money than the rest. Seems like a sound investment to me.

>They're better with money

They are better with scamming people yeah that's for sure.

>inb4 that's the same thing

Goys will be goys

The cattle are not smart enough to understand BNT. Let them continue to pump Redcoins and DGBs while we park our lambos on the moon

Be careful with that edge bro.

>$20 trillion in national debt is a good job

> goys create prospering economy
> jews come up with some diabolic scheme to take control over the money flow without adding ANY realy value whatsoever
> goys fall for it and are now eternal slaves to the jew

yeah this time it will be different!

Yeah youre about to eat those words before the end of the year when our entire Western house of cards economy collapses.

bancor.network/bounty:0xcb28f4a7aa86ce9a650bbbebb861424c5aa77e09

>t-the economy will collapse any second now, the dow won't reach 22k!!!
t. zerohedge asslicker

fags like you are always predicting the collapse of the economy by "late this year" or "early next year"

K

this

I unironically ignore all posters with anti-jew (((memes)))

its worked out pretty well for me

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959435.0

>I like ignoring facts

>Goyim Coin
Basically ripple and bancor are "Goyim Coin" 's

you think getting lambos with it - but will get despair and holodomor.