Fellow wagecuckers, what's your job and what are you doing to try to escape it?

Fellow wagecuckers, what's your job and what are you doing to try to escape it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpuh1WE-RVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banker and I'm not. I work to sustain my life and for the benefits obviously. All else for me right now literally goes to crypto and my house I just bought.

>inb4 hurrrr renting is better than buying
No. I'll never live next to anyone again. Having a country house is god-tier.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gpuh1WE-RVw

I work as a waiter in a hotel.

I get no respect from the customer or my boss. Everyone at work is an insufferable normie that likes to take selfies all the time.

I'm a student, when I get out I'll probably be in an extremely stressful job because I'm a stupid autist so I'm trying to make phone apps and crypto investments to avoid what is going to be LITERAL hell for me for about ~40 years

Recently finished phd now looking for a job. Should probably spend more time applying for jobs than looking at blockfolio.

I'm a mover making 17.50 an hour. ;_;

I'm buying a cargo truck and starting my own business.

I work at a community college answering admissions and financial aid questions in a call center.

Essentially I browse reddit for 7 hours a day cause it's pretty slow and I'm not about to go on Veeky Forums at work.

Fiancee's dad is hooking me up with a full time job working for the gubmen water department. I'll take a $2-4 pay cut hourly but work 40 hours a week instead of 29, and get gubmen benefits instead of literally nothing. Just won't have to talk to anyone besides my coworkers, so I'm happy about that.

Pay jumps $8 after I pass a 90 day certification. Can't wait.

CAD tech. Buying eth and eth tokens.

Working at the NSA. Not trying to escape it, shit is awesome.

My title is "marketing manager". My reality is working for 5€/hour in emoji department.

IT. Job is good but I'm stockpiling index funds so I have options when I get sick of it or find a better way to spend my days.

Virtual reality researcher

it's actually pretty cool , but I spend the day staring at crypto charts obsessively anyway

Wildland firefighter. Hard work but great adventure and makes you mentally strong. Hope to have enough made in investment by the time im 30 to not have to do it anymore though

i'm in the mixed reality enterprise space.. what areas are you focused on in your research?

also tending my mining fields like a humble pleb farmer in my spare time

Boiler plant operator. I'm delivering pizza on the side to pay off my debts. Half debts half coins for the pizza money. I want to retire in 19 years @ 50.

23 and my first job after getting wagecucked 4 year long with apprenticeship
Service/Assembly technician

33$ an hour. Earned 10k once month.
Get nicely paid when I have some business in other countries.

right now we're working on a little project with AMD, trying to have frames rendered on a desktop PC and transferred wirelessly to a laptop so that the headset doesn't need to be tethered to a desktop.

we've got a hololens in the office too. it's pretty sweet. what do you do?

HVAC Technician. It's easy to pull $150k/year here if you are willing to work, more jobs then technicians especially in the summer.

I invest in crypto. I was actually exposed to it on the job, did a bunch of HVAC work for a very large Bitcoin mine a few years ago and obviously peaked my interest. Made more this year in crypto then I did my job. Accountant isn't too happy and it's not even the second tax quarter.

Lawyer. Want to escape the chains of student loan debt. Just want golf. Just want travel.

Security guard. I'm in an accounting program so that's gonna get me out of security. My parents have a cash pile and after I before an accountant I want to get in some real estate deals with them to make some passive income.
We're all gonna fucking make it bro.

I'm a college student but I work as a parking attendant for $11 an hour.
It's decent enough and I get enough grants and scholarships that is just extra money to throw into crypto.

I started my own marketing agency
>taught myself how to build websites
>studied the fuck out of utilizing social media for advertising
>havent landed any clients because im not good at pitching to business owners in person
>22 y/o wagecucking in the food industry hoping to make it through my own business and investing.

hey if you need someone to help you market and advertise for your new business HMU

I'm freelancing.

I try to improve my skill so I can get a 9-5 job and freelance after hours.

Instead of taking any job, I went after my dream job.

Winning for life. Pic related.

Fuck everyone with their decent job.

Recently I was a barista now I am a cashier at a place similar to home depot. Fucking shitty.

Then do something besides browsing Veeky Forums.

Pilot, USAF

I love this job. It's fucking awesome, and when I get out I have the potential to go airlines, defense industry, or just stay in and earn bank.

Only complaint is that depending on what's going on I'll be gone all the time, and it's extremely hard to maintain a relationship with this lifestyle. Sometimes you get stationed in a complete shithole and it's a few hours drive to civilization for some sanity (experiencing this right now).

Director of Analytics. Probably retiring in a few months. Might teach a couple undergrad finance or economics classes at the local state colleges as an adjunct for fuck-around money.

Damn what a coincidence, you and I are in the same position in life rn

Not really a wagecuck by here's my bio and what I'm doing to retire early.
> 24 y/o m grad student
> TAing over summer for $$
> Picked up a second job at a restaurant as a server
> Money that I make from serving is going into investments (ETH +BTC + reliable stocks)
> reading/learning about business/finance as much as possible
> beginning to become interested in real estate as vehicle for producing wealth.

Welder

trying to escape by getting into Crypto. Even if I cant fully escape, I can start welding at an easier place.

Only problem is I dont know how to get started in Crypto and I feel like if I google answers they will be setting me up to fall for some scams

packaging

$10 an hour

might go for welding

How's welding? What are the pros and cons? It's always seemed pretty cool to me.

Honestly, just go to coinbase if you're not too tech savvy. Super easy way to get into crypto. I'd get in sooner than later if I were you, shit's poised to moon! Especially ETH imo.

Start off by cramming investopedia vids when you aren't tired. Learn some basic finance stuff. Crack open your high school economics text if you still have it. Hunt down some PDFs. You can search google specifically for PDFs by typing filetype:pdf before your search term. Share your knowledge with others in knowledge share threads. Don't succumb to forces that make you more forgetful (alcohol, etc.)

If you mind all this, you'll be doing better than me. The best teachers are hypocrites, and the best learners have no time to teach.

wts ur email

Just got in the navy, got in the aecf program, im gonna shoot towards getting FC in a sub.

Pros
>The highly skilled work (Pipe, Underwater, Military Support) all pay over 100k
>cheap and easy to learn
>As of right now, easy to find a shop hiring welders

Cons
>Most welders start in a shit shop for shit pay
>Shittier shops usually just toss a fan next to you and call it good ventilation
>High paying work usually requires you to travel around and move for work

> investopedia
Thanks

shitty job working for minimum wage after taxes, which makes it below minimum wage. my friend got me into coinbase today. i really want to move on to better things and get some financial comfort in my life.

i found a great job offer on craigslist for $18/h, and i'm praying that they will hire me. hold me anons.

Carpenter
I don't know how I wold escape. I had some major anxiety a few months ago when I got in and realized my life will be 40 hour work weeks + commuting.
I will try for firefighter. I like their schedules

Forensic investigator for a law firm - trying to sneak my way into some sort of senior ex-intelligence consultancy somehow.

Don't really give a fuck about the money I just want to know how the world actually works.

Forensic investigator for a law firm - trying to sneak into some sort of ex-intelligence consultancy.

Don't really give a fuck about the money so much as understanding how the world really works, money tends to follow that anyway.

i feel ur pain

College professor and government employee doing research.

Pay is OK to live comfortable, lots of benefits, going to retire early, drowning in students' pussy.

I really fucking love my jobs.

Also what are the best exchanges? Obviously coinbase is the one most talked about, but I have also heard of Gemini, Kraken, and GDAX

I'm a NEET with a personal code against wageslaving. I would honestly rather be dead or be a bum than work for someone else.