Hello. ETH will dump 200$ later tonight, down to sub 100$ somewhere!

Hello. ETH will dump 200$ later tonight, down to sub 100$ somewhere!

100% gonna happen tonight! wait and see!

I dont know who to trust

cool, since i bought sub 100, i'm not worried...illj ust wait for it to bounce right back to $300

Never sell ethereum. Atleast for now.

The market is now stabilizing after the spike, we saw this on may 24-26 and its now happening again.

Its going to move up & down around 10% for a day or two, then the capita is stablized enough for another rise in value due to more buying than selling power. The weak hands sell now.

why didn't i read your post 3 hours before.
Pulverised my gains from today with 2 dumb trades

I did the same thing dude. Just buy now and hold.

lol it's not even possible for it to dump under $300 again..

level up on your propaganda skills bitcoiner

Anyone have some spare niggers?

3PNi3HxE7e4dDWQVAan2FweUFVTnUNVYdtY

I bought 100 eth last December at 7$

Sold em last night for 320$

No regrets.

Actually there is still a downward trend with continues higher volume, so we can't still speculate where the floor is

Smart move. It's only downhill from here.

Profit taking is inevidible, the smart trade accordingly. The less intelligent surfers RiDe ThE WaVeS. Some just win more than others.

>The amount of newfags we received these last few days

BIG BLAK DONG

it's your money, user-- and congrats on the (relatively) big profits-- but only the worst kind of financial emergency could induce me to sell my ETH right now.

ETH is at $345, where's the dump?

Lol there is no dump you fucking retard.

Saying ETH is about to drop is a fucking meme here.

I really am praying for a huge drop. If it dips to sub $150 again, I may buy.

>massive drop of ETH down to 100$
>my 250$ stop limit triggers and sells for a huge profit for me
>able to buy back in at 100$, effectively creating yet another 2.5x profit for me

Yeah that's fine. let it drop

gibe me eth pls

0x11f2c18f5fdbc54a2608cee356fb21d5bb00735c

eth is a ponzi

Always the right move. Don't even be pissed if it goes up to $700 before the end of the year. You did the right thing.

People solely buy BTC in the hopes of getting back $5000-$10000+/coin in a few years. BTC is a ponzi scheme that has no actual product or usefulness.

people actually use BTC for buying shit (its intended use), noone uses ETH for anything other than speculation

at least i can buy something with BTC instead of just postings pics of my blockfolio

ETH firesale when? Need to buy the dip boys

>posting a nigger
>posting stupid shit like an ignorant nigger
>being a nigger and buying ETH over 70 bucks, ever in this life

You are funny OP because you are a faggot too.

i will buy the FUCK out of that dip, thanks family

also, would, in a heartbeat

When?

I'd do it for free.

Everyone feels so far away from me

Sold my eth, in etc and ltc now.

nice

I'd start sucking his cock right fucking there, idk if he offered me money or not

That tax hit though

Source?

It wouldn't be that big of a tax hit if you turned it into BTC and reinvested most of it right away. Taxation only takes effect once it's in USD.

Also, regardless of what the taxation would be I'd wait until Trump's tax plan takes effect. Massive cuts which mean more gains for us.