ARK INFORMATION AND SHILL THREAD

Why am I posting this? I believe in the dev team and think Ark has the potential to be top 5 coin in the near future. More awareness will help that happen sooner.

Ark's goal: "To make blockchain technology easy for consumers".

* Ark is fast - 8 second block times.
* Ark is designed to be simple to use for normies. Even the wallet that is currently being redesigned is still better than most other wallets.
* Ark dev team is 30 man strong with impressive achievements.
* Ark is under very active development in multiple areas. Check github github.com/ArkEcosystem
* Ark has a very ambitious vision, check the roadmap: ark.io/roadmap/
* Ark has a small market cap ($90,000,000) relative it's potential and the quick development progress.
* Ark has not had a crazy 10x increase.
* Ark has a good visual design, a neat symbol Ѧ and strong marketing.

====== SmartBridge ======

Ark does not provide direct support for dapps or other fancy shit meme blockchains overload themselves with. Instead, Ark will bridge with other networks to exchange information. This includes existing networks like Ethereum and Lisk and side networks developed to supplement Ark with extra functionality. This is also the same mechanism that will be used to integrate Ark into real world transactions.

Read more: blog.ark.io/smartbridge-technology-by-ark-ab3e97a081db

====== BlockChain ======

Block time: 8 seconds (can be decreased with with upgrades to the core)
25 transactions per block (can be increased with a soft fork)
Voting mechanism: DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake)

> How does does DPoS work?

People can register delegates for a fee and run special forging nodes. Forging nodes are responsible for forging blocks. Typical users can vote with their Ark for delegates for a one time small fee. The delegates with top 51 votes take turns forging blocks and receive 2.0Ѧ for each block + all the fees from transactions in that block.

part 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
ark.io/Whitepaper-ARK.pdf
ark.io
ark.io/join-ark-slack/
discord.gg/ZyM6FZy
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These delegates typically share the Ark they gained from forging with the voters. The biz delegate will share 100% of the profits for the first 50 days.

Each delegate makes a base of 422 Ark per day. If you voted and have 1000Ѧ and the Delegate has 900,000 voted ark, you will gain 0.47Ѧ (422Ѧ * 1000Ѧ / 900000Ѧ) per day by doing absolutely nothing.

Read more: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

====== Fees ======

Transaction fee: fixed 0.1Ѧ
Vote fee: fixed 1.0Ѧ
Create delegate: fixed 25.0Ѧ

====== Coin distribution ======

Initial supply: 125,000,000Ѧ
75% [93,750,000Ѧ] - Sold during the ICO
15% [18,750,000Ѧ] - ARK Founders Team
10% [12,000,000Ѧ] - Managed fund to provide healthy long term growth, including for bounties and OTC exchanges.

Inflation per year: 7,885,000Ѧ (6.31% 1st year, 4.02% 10th year)
Current increase from inflation: 1,757,004Ѧ

====== Links ======

READ THE WHITEPAPER: ark.io/Whitepaper-ARK.pdf
Official site: ark.io
Official Ark Slack: ark.io/join-ark-slack/
Discord: discord.gg/ZyM6FZy
Acquire Ark: bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
CoinMarketCap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

This original post is a product of my concentrated autism. If you found this helpful, send me some ark AdDxxU4cBG73U89ksF9Q5J8jKch3eVH9U6

This is my crypto waifu, but like many coins recently, we need some good news to recover from getting ravaged by the bots

Congrats on rank 15, I popped a bottle of champagne even though I have cuck work today!

6% inflation lol
im out

bumpan

>bump

> A currency with 6% inflation will never be successful

Well done
Bumpity

What stuck out to me for this coin was real life devs, with names, faces, and histories on the line, something I just didn't see on any other solid coins that hadn't already mooned seriously.
Then researching it more it just kept seeming better.
>>inb4 hr video on front page not normy friendly
So? Are you normie?
That time will come.
Get in here

This is by far the most enthusiastic I have been about any coin. It actually deserves a higher value unlike most other coins that have no future.

>nobody has mentioned that ARK is sponsoring NASCAR

its gonna slowly bleed in price and stabilize about half the ath.

probably a good moonshot coin to commit to hold long term.

Yo great job the formatting of the OP user. I was actually going to start working on one myself but you've done a better job than I would have anyway. Saved for future usage when there is no thread going.

This coin is still flying under the radar, instead of the shitty pump & dump scams that the discord groups like to shill let's get as many Veeky Forumsnessmen on board the Ark before it really takes off. It's not very often an opportunity like this comes along.

Yup, methinks too

Also, check this out

Cool good to know ta desu

Why should I buy this over blocknet?
Should I be buying both?

Lol, I wonder does the pnd gamers actually get off on seeing crashes in their wake. i suppose it allows them to roll on to the next without the feels of whether they should have HODLd
>>tfw they do the math on the good coins they played with and could've HODLd

Yeah, PnDing promising coins instead of holding in a bull market is beyond stupid. Planning on holding this until it's a top 5 coin (that might take 2-3 years though).

Bump for this

Block just seems better with more hidden potential

I'm hodling both

They are probably kids who think they are pro traders by doing it, meanwhile those who buy good coins and hold are probably making 100's of times more than them in the long term.

I think in the last 2-3 months we saw the first real wave of money rushing into the crypto market. This wave of money caused the current top 10 coins to skyrocket in price. Talking about ETH, XRP, GNT, STRAT, etc. All great coins with great potential. In the meantime, more obscure coins like ARK, BLOCK, ANT, etc were left untouched by the wave of money. In the future, possibly within the year and definitely by the end of 2018, the second wave of money rushing into crypto will cause these coins to skyrocket, so as long as you're holding a decent percentage of any combination of them in your portfolio, you will see great gains.

TL;DR: They're all good and will make your rich. Buy whichever and hold for a year.

Since I like you Veeky Forums bros I'll share some of my personal other hodls outside of Ark that have not been mentioned already.

These include DCR, WAVES, WINGS, UBQ, ICN, SHIFT & LSK. The Ark team actually holds a lot of Lisk from the original ICO, so they must also believe that it will grow too. Since as Lisk grows they have more to spend on the development of Ark.

All of these have a pretty low marketcap and have tons of room to grow still.

Appreciated. Saved.

I have WINGS and LSK too. Made a shit load on LSK already. I wish I had more to buy in on DCR and UBQ, but I'm heavy on STRAT/ARK/LSK atm. Also holding SC/XVG/RDD, which are my long shots

I know this feel all too well. So many promising coins but not enough capital to make substantial returns if I spread it amougst them all.

It's so hard to choose the ones to put money into and always annoying when one of the others you were watching moon before your hodls.

ICN , ARK and LSK are my long-termfus. good thread OP. very informative. enjoy the 3 ARK

Add ETH and we have the exact same holds.

Did whalebot fuck off? Ark just started pumping

Sell wall down?

Seems to be back now

ICN has no use-cases. Do you think ICONOMI buying and burning them will be enough to warrant a decent payoff?

We also need to be added to more exchanges. That happens, and $5 happens

With other coins there's at least the potential people can come in, ICN is just a promise for a "DAA" which doesn't sound useful even now and they've been around almost a year.
I know the coin will go up, because they're pumping it, the problem is that the growth will be mediocre compared to any crypto in the market. My assessment has proven true so far.
If I had gotten in very early, it would be a great investment but right now I can't justify it to myself.

Yepp. It's not even on Polo yet.

Which reminds me, go ask them to add it: poloniex.com/coinRequest

I haven't been this excited about a coin since ETH was at $3

Pls copy paste the info and relink

How do I get ARK?

I want to vote for biz.

bittrex

Dropping all weekend. Why :(

Alright what's the update on our bot situation? Still holding the price down?

Whale/bot accumulation

there's a 40BTC sell order at 31000 atm

> buy BTC ib coinbase
> send to bittrex
> trade BTC for ARK on bittrex
> download ARK wallet and deposit
> search "biz" delegate in wallet and vote
> get paid ARK weekly

WTF I voted for the biz delegate earlier but now I checked my shit and its not listed anymore. What gives?

Has magnet paid out yet?

Nothing so far
T. 0,37 daily ARK share

Wtf !

Manipulation is out of hand on coins that can only be traded on bittrex. Won't make that mistake in the future.

It was a scam. That guy ran off with everyone's shit and made bank.

Reminder that everyone here should have ALL their Ark in the official wallet, and should vote biz as their delegate.
Also why is every fucking altcoin tanking right now?

No he didn't you Mongoloid. I'm literally looking at the client right now and we're in spot 20, which is the highest we've every climbed to. We raised close to $1 million in a couple days, stop FUDDING and contribute more.

>Also why is every fucking altcoin tanking right now?

Everyone who bought ETH early is cashing out right now

I really want to believe in Ark but than this kinda shit happens and I lose all faith

I can handle DGB and BAT taking a hit, but seeing RDD drop sub 100 is rough, especially since ReddID is scheduled to launch sooner than later.

Just testing your hands. Every single time you panic sell you'll watch it moon the next day/week

>* Ark is fast
>3.1 tx per second
wew lad

I've never panic sold a coin yet. I sell profitable coins when I want to reinvest into coins currently experiencing a dip, but I have iron hands. Either I lose a couple grand or I take a trip to Teslatown.

Which of these should I dump .3 BTC each into?

is under the radar when we take off all weak hands will be in tears

I won't tell you how to invest, that's up to you to decide. I'm simply giving you some promising projects to research, then you can decide how you want to spread your risk yourself. Your opinion about which projects have the potential to make good profits might differ to mine, so don't just take my word for it.

If you have faith in this coin, now might be a good time to get in. The whale is tanking it really low.

t. bagholder with iron hands

why not!

Almost all alts are tanking, don't feel bad

Just bought some more ARK on this dip. Getting as much as I can before the days of less than 1$ are gone

I wouldn't worry about it. Ark is a long-term hold and eventually that will be taken care of. Either by Bittrex intervening or by people buying into Ark enough to blast through the wall. If the latter, than expect massive gains quickly with a volatile correction phase.

Bittrex is manipulated af, which is why we need to get Ark on Polo and/or Kraken. Tbh, with that wall up it gives us more time to accumulate. Use the whales to your advantage.

Either way, like I said, Ark is a long-term and shouldn't be stressful right now at this $1 area.

Is the delegate discussion going to be on hold for the moment? Right now the issue is that 100 ARK Is required to actually have a payout, while many anons do not have the funds and whales were getting on board because of the 100% payout to voters.

Some here. Maxed out my $500 coinbase limit.

What makes you say that 100 Ark is required?

Do you mean you should have at least 100 Ark if you vote or 100 ark as the payout?

I agree that you shouldn't vote if you are a very small fish. If you only have 100 Ark or less, that 1 ark you spend to vote will take a while to get back.

just voted in with my 1,200 ARK

congrats on 20+ rank biz

Because the payout will be underneath the transaction fee to send the (weekly) earnings -> will not be sent.