How the fuck do i buy cryptocoins if coinbase and a few others are not supported in my country (mexico)?

How the fuck do i buy cryptocoins if coinbase and a few others are not supported in my country (mexico)?

Theres some mexican exchange called bitso but i dont trust any spic in this country.

wow thats a great body. too bad about the face.

Bamp

My dad is in Jamaica and uses a VPN set to the United States. He uses Gemini Exchange. Works just fine.

>buy bitcoins from your local dealer
>transfer to Bittrex/Polo/whatever
>buy altcoins

Granted, you'd lose some money from transaction costs, but you can make it back anyway.

Localbitcoins then to polo

just don't use btc for moving from one exchange to another! it has probably biggest withdraw fee.

anacheri on instagram. this user has posted one of the worst pics of her.

your dad sounds cool

Had the same issue, Just go to bitnovo and then transfer to any exchange you want.

I thought the problem with gemini for example is that they dont allow you to buy when the credit card is not from a supported country? Are you saying the only roadblock is the ip address?

Tell me more about this

Halp

Maybe try to find your national mexican bitcoin dealing website, although I would have some trust issues if I was mexican, atleast that's what the stereotype of mexico is

>credit card
The fuck are you talking about? Gemini doesn't even use credit cards.
You have to link your online banking account and do an ACH or wire transfer.

It's a website from spain, they allow you to buy bitcoins with creditcard with no verification, you just need to provide a bitcoin address and the deposit should arrive in less than an hour!

Que tiene bitso de malo? La comision?

Yo lo he usado desde siempre y no he tenido ningun problema

Cuanto es la comisión? La verdad me da miedo comprar con ellos y q en cualquier momento me roben todo el dinero/monedas como ha pasado en otros lados.

1% si en el mes haces operaciones por un total de 1 btc o menos y disminuye conforme sube el volumen de tus operaciones, esta tabulacion de comision esta enfocado al day trading

Si te preocupa que desaparezcan tus monedas metelas en una cold storage, en mex hay vendedores de esas wallets y cuestan como 1500 mxn pero esas wallets son para btc y eth

Estoy con bitso desde el año pasado y no ha pasado algo raro con mis monedas o mis retiros, las he podido meter a exchanges sin problemas

get a friend in a country who can, and pay him a fee to buy it for you + transfer

Anyone have any experience with Anycoin Direct?

Sun grant please go

redpill me on bitcoin wallets

which is the best/easiest to use for a retard like me?

yeah i want to know about this too.

How do you even buy from coinbase?