$3k thread

$3k thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0
youtube.com/watch?v=MVTkbCCl3-I
youtu.be/h0GPj6J6dDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niceeeeeee

FUCK YOU CUNT, MY DGB AND XVG IS TUMBLING DOWN BEYOND THE POINT WHERE I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER GO

FUCK THIS FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCKKKK

You shouldn't invest in Shitcoins at the point where they have just made a 30x

Take this as a lesson learned. Stop paying so much attention to shills and moon mission/lambo memes. ~80% of your crypto portfolio should be in BTC/ETH.

Good. Your next step is learning the fact ETH is a scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

if bitcoin holds up $3000 by 9:30 tomorrow, buy stocks GAHC BTSC BTCS BITCF. all of these tanked a few days ago. no more sell pressure. now theres a good reason for the pumpers to buy back some. 50% gains

after reading the comments, is this where are the 'crypto ponzi scheme' ideas have come from?

>he put money in shitcoins

poorfag student starting cryptos plz help

18NuDMWByUoypGmpaRLXyaYRqmeCMUb54D

HAPPENING

what are you listening to as you watch these charts?

youtube.com/watch?v=MVTkbCCl3-I

I'm going to check that out.

What do you think about AMD considering video cards are sold out everywhere? Shouldn't the next earnings report be pretty sweet or will it be 3rd quarter report?

man im scared for all tech stocks right now

friday was very painful for the high flyers like NVDA and TSLA

So hold out and buy right before earnings report? Wait for the dip?

either friday was a fluke and they will jump right back up

or the dip isnt over

for now im just watching and waiting
ill wait for confirmation that this scary dip is over before jumping into NVDA or AMD long

even though there might be short term pullback on these, you know theres tons of money on the sidelines that have been WAITING for the dip because they want to get in to tech

its pretty fuckin clear tech is the winning sector lately

by lately i mean last couple years

citron shorted and tweeted about NVIDIA, and was involved with causing the massive sell off. they also mentioned $130 as a bottom so you can bet a lot of sheep will support it if it approaches 130. good spot to buy some only in the case that it crashes right to it and not a gradual fade to it

5k thread will be better. 10k thread will be lambo only.

NVDA was the #1 stock Jim Cramer said to "buy on the dip" LITERALLY the day before it crashed 7% lol

I would wager a lot of people will be buying dips
but still safe to wait and see and get confirmation that this is the case before hopping in long with the rest of the sheep

go into software not hardware

Tesla is a meme. Way overpriced compared to other car companies and is burning through cash. If it wasn't for government they'd be bankrupt. Only reason Elon Musk stayed on as an advisor to Trump was for that sweet gravy.

god I know it

but its so dangerous to short

There's no way Tesla gets more government subsidies than GM

Donate me 3000 btc

youtu.be/h0GPj6J6dDY

Btc still seems to have some difficulty getting there

The supply of BTC under 3K is about to be exhausted! The green wave will crest!

sorry but bittrex is so low volume it is not going ot affect the bitcoin market

you need to be watching bitflyer right now

they are the highest volume BTC/fiat exchange and they are the price leaders

last time we ran up to all time high they were paying like ~100$ premiums over the coinbase price

right now bitflyer price translated to USD is 3035. coinbase 2970. We (americans) want to see more confirmation in the japanese exchange that we are going to continue running up before trying to punch through the 3000 milestone wall

thats what I believe anyway