>active dev team
>new job openings on their career page
>professional looking website
>alpha is around the corner
>part of the Esports Integrity Coalition

Why haven't you invested in 1ST yet?

cool shill nigger

But I did. No need to shill.

First Blood's logo looks like Christ's Blood which is likley to piss a lot of people off.

Mainly because the price has been slowly dropping for the past week now.

first blood hasn't done shit in a week what is this faggotry

biz will call this a shitcoin, so why bother. let me accumulate peacefully.

they just held a Dota 2 Tournament that's not even finished yet

>Naming a coin after a call of duty achievement
Thanks for the tip OP just bought a million

still better than bitbean

The problem with first blood is that most esports games are team based so you can't really make any bet on your own play skill, plus no one is gonna bet money if there is even the smallest possibility that the other player is better. Honestly skincoin which has its ICO next week looks better since its more focused on the people who watch rather than play

>plus no one is gonna bet money if there is even the smallest possibility that the other player is better
What is [insert every single betting game there is in the world here]?

there was a site that did something similar to 1st blood a while back, its probably still running.

you loaded your wallet with fiat and bet that though, pros and amateurs alike liked it. it gave the pros a reason to play with the amateurs (free money) and the amateurs could 1v1 their favorite streamer and try to luck a game off them for eternal bragging rights to their friends.

also could be used alongside a ladder type system, i see this best in games like street fighter or other games with actual 1v1 situations. 1v1ing in mobas is stupid

>i see this best in games like street fighter or other games with actual 1v1 situations
The point of the platform is to allow betting in any situation where the game provides you with APIs that communicate certain game events so that you can build around the API a betting system. It's not limited to 1 on 1 type situations, think more broadly, you can bet on almost any competitive aspect of a game. What they need to do is make their platform available to community extensions so that every one could build an extension for a particular game so others could bet playing it.
FirstBlood has a lot of potential. It's one of the only coins I'm really excited about.

I really don't understand why 1ST isn't rising. It's maybe one of the few crypto that can have real use right now.

This. I would jump on the opportunity to link their API to some games Hi-score readout and have people compete for it.

Every person pays .50cents in eth. The person who beats the highscore first wins the pool. Person who runs server takes 1%
profit
??

Dgb has a way more active dev team though.

Correction: alpha is already out

beta being release THIS MONTH

wow its really dropping hard

You're right faggot, you should've bought the peak and sold the dip.

I bought 1ST mostly because I like the name and logo

holding 100 coins and im going in the SKINZ ICO
those two coins will make me rich