2.0 is coming

They're releasing 2.0 soon, its going to be similar to coinbase you'll be able to buy btc and dash with a cc and other things.

We're about 10 btc from crossing its previous ath on every exchange...

Powder keg ready to blow...

fuck yes....read to go to MOON after being laughed at for a month.

They're adding masternode pools arent they and pivx is coming back?

I could see this exploding, it is dirt cheap atm

PieceOfShitWallet? no thank you

good one faggot

i bagheld this for a month after the dippening

i was ok with price dips, price can always recover

i got OUT when they changed their whole roadmap after they sold the investors on it

how wil ANYONE trust these pajeets with their CC info when they cant even stick to a simple roadmap

also

>giving money to africa

If they do this they'll be registered and we'll know their identities I mean.. fuck if they do become like coinbase imagine how much money posw would be worth

Glad I bought this dip. They're finally removing their shitcoins, we'll see where they go from now

>10btc
That's nothing. I hope they don't fuck up...

>They're finally removing their shitcoins

you mean they finally fucking scapped the year long commitment they made to their investors??

imagine if apple said "oops we wont be making technology anymore, were selling hotdogs" at the shareholders meeting?

Apples and oranges, this is like hey we're gonna stop selling shit to our investors and actually become a business that wants to earn money

that would be fine if they asked their shareholders first

fuck em

pajeets want money, not community trust

(money for them selves that is)

they fucking DUMPED their supply at that pump month ago

They still hold 31m posw it didn't dump

Who the fuck even cares anymore, everyone either sold or is bagholding.
And out of the bagholders only some will be lucky to break even with how far down the price has gone from is ATH. It has to go up nearly 500% for people who bought at 10k to breakeven, and that's only half of the ATH.
God have mercy on any soul who bought near the ATH and is still holding.

I myself have to get up to 7k to break even.

This coin wad added to Coinomi (mobile multi wallet) a few days ago..
Coinomi works with shapeshift.
If PosW gets added to shapeshift, expect this coin to explode like a freaking rocket.
I'm going balls deep in this one, great project

This is crypto after all. Shit can moon 10x without breaking a sweat. I believe POSW will be back near 10k sats at some point before the year is done.

Coinomi added it
Ledger is supporting it

Keepn in mind btc was half its price when posw last hit its ath on the usd side.....

So if we hit ath again the usd worth is 2x what it was before.. super thin walls

COPE

>lol muh africa
babbys first tax evasion

So glad they removed africa, ain't supporting no niggas

I'd be pissed if I bought Apple and suddenly nobody wanted iPhones anymore, but Apple was insistent that iPhones would still sell and manufactued 10,000,000 of them.

The market wasn't buying, so they changed their model. This is normal. Market analysis isn't science. Shit happens.

you fucking idiot, their whole charity bullshit is to have good PR and for tax avoidance reasons. nobody gives a shit about starving childrens

Where can I buy POSW?

yobit or poswallet.com

Yobit, livecoin, nova, cryptopia or at poswallet

And it pays dividends and apr